Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re on another airplane going somewhere AGAIN. Can we believe this? Eco warriors on their weekly flights?!

No one is jealous hun. Remember the mistress is only interested in his supposedly wealth. Don’t need to name check all the time. He looks repulsive.
BA372696-E5EE-4C2C-B605-9F6C16CADC3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
OF COURSE Alexi Jr will change his name... FULLY in the Ikonns manner! Mimi Ikonn... let remember... what was her real name??

Mehriban B. Naghizada - Ikonnikova

If anybody has courage.. see this one:

Mimi and Leyla are sick in their head!!! they can tell you from love but in real life.. they are BS in their head.. what do they do there? This kid is screaming to death.. Leyla is walking and laughing!

Lala is filming for the gram again..

Dou you think this kid was dressed correctly? No! i can see everything... everybody is AWARE whats done to this kid..

No. I am not against religions, but there are things.. like protection of minor... and those BS beings dont give a f* about the rights of kids..

--

Maybe... this i the reason Andreas lost the deep connection to his mother

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw Alex the other day cycling in central London, and he looked as dull as he does on Instagram. It was a weird experience because until that day these people only existed online for me, so my brain couldn't register his actual existence for a moment. :LOL:

Screenshot_20220625-220938_Firefox.jpg

That's exactly what the world needs: yet another preachy member of the Ikonn family.
🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
D1C1EE86-2848-464B-A73F-B050A2742765.jpeg

F68588AE-8669-46EB-B675-165447606D2C.jpeg
6CC64F17-1F2D-45FA-AF20-61DB1BC1ACC3.jpeg

This little tit head has a serious problem. He’s super materialistic and has a way of coming across the biggest prat. Let me predict this when you’re 16. You’re going to step on a wrong toe and learn the most hurtful lesson. Trying on designer clothes and accessories for a days trip isn’t something teens should be doing especially showing off online too. You’re not qualified to teach and preach to anyone how to live their lives when you’re wasting yours by living like a bleep. Btw, that fake little diamond stud is so 1990. It ain’t coming back around again just like your old hag aunt’s bright eye corner makeup.

Do most of you remember being 14? I was having fun with my friends and making decisions what I was going to study in university so I could spend the next few years making my way there. We‘re lucky to have a somewhat normal childhood not having to grow up with social media. But I‘m sure my parents would give me an earful walking to a Rolex store bragging and demanding staff in Burberry to dress me for fun.

He’s been in London for 2 days and he’s already risking himself being slapped in his little cunty face by stalking and filming a celebrity without her consent. Do this family know how to spell CONSENT? At least he’s working his own way to being punched in the face. When that day comes, I might go down to Sumi to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Which mindset??
Alexi can live this life because
- Dad is selling tabac and drugs
- mum is renting out yoga room
- uncle used his girlfriends company
- auntie sold plastic hairs
- Ikonns fly over the world
- Alexi sleeps in a bedroom with his grandmother !
- Alexi is window shopping and trying clothes on and not buying like Mimi (or wait, Mimi buys that stuff no matter she has same ones at home)

4B3B0CB2-16F3-43AE-AD70-982AE288678F.jpeg

Oh… he is not allowed to have an education. He dropped out of school with 13!

You have to say anything? No buddy.I am so sorry for you…

Therefore this kid Alexi is thinking: he has a authentic talks with authentic people … but in real he is in a shop, and the seller is nice to him!
What does Alexi expect! Seller wants to feed his ego… !? Because he wants to SELL!!!!

Als does he has a speech disorder as well???
His lips and his tongue… he even spits (I had to google it lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
What Ikonns and Alexi mean with responsibility??? They must have a different understanding of this word???

Responsibility
So, I understand it completely differently. To me responsibility at first means, to take care of myself without a nanny or grandma or cleaner etc. To me it means, i am mentally mature and ready to understand what i am speaking out! To me it means that i am aware of my tasks, liabilities, demands.. it means, i can live on my own..

Alexi wants to tell other kids how to create their life???

I want to remember just for the sake of google archives:
Alexi didn't know any green beans until Mimi told him, to bring a can of it few weeks ago?

Reactions: 4
The little prick is 14 and hasn’t lived yet. He’s doing this because he thinks his uncle and aunt tell people what to do and now they’re rich. He wants to be rich and able to afford designers. That’s it. He’s shallow and materialistic as duck. He’s got a personality of an orange. He’s not well read, not educated and not qualified for anything. Do you see famous footballers like Phil Foden or Jacm Grealish? They’re clearly talented but its all too much too soon. And this little prick has absolutely no talent in anything other than just being a prick.

Notice how MeMe always avoids him now. She hates him. Last time she was pictured looking miserable next to him in the museum. As soon as he arrived, she ran to Lisbon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it me or his entire outfit in that Burberry reel is actually women's section? Nothing wrong with it if that's what he likes but I'm just thinking of how Alex wants to shape him into a mini version of himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OF COURSE Alexi Jr will change his name... FULLY in the Ikonns manner! Mimi Ikonn... let remember... what was her real name??

Mimi and Leyla are sick in their head!!! they can tell you from love but in real life.. they are BS in their head.. what do they do there? This kid is screaming to death.. Leyla is walking and laughing!

Dou you think this kid was dressed correctly? No! i can see everything... everybody is AWARE whats done to this kid..

No. I am not against religions, but there are things.. like protection of minor... and those BS beings dont give a f* about the rights of kids..

--

I am shocked- when was this & where and why was if posted online? ☹

Reactions: 2

--

What happened? I can’t see the video

Of course MeMe is sick. She’s busy using the wide lens to elongate Alexa’s legs too after brushing all the texture off her face.
1B8B0D6E-D01E-4111-9259-D8313126BABD.jpeg

EA1CDFE3-EC9D-4E50-8CCF-63BADA043D94.jpeg

She seriously thinks her skin is that shade of pink?! She needs to get her eyes (and brain) checked if she thinks her photoshop looks real.

Last edited:
i don’t know who is Helen? (Mother of Demetrious?); but she posted that video online on Facebook and I don’t know what’s going on ?? Really! They cutting a hair off and did put him in water? Andreas is still wet and is not allowed to be with his parents or get a minute to be calm…

you can’t believe how he is screaming
Heart breaking

See how cowered Andreas is 🫣😭😰

7B02FC33-1951-43C4-8F30-2DFCAAB928EA.png

2D8696F5-8FDC-4BFD-A374-AC32232D9B3B.jpeg
BC7D0F2A-5D84-4BF6-BA7E-D7DD2E323CF3.jpeg
D4D063BB-F396-41E1-8174-1A241EFCEC0A.jpeg
BC2B2FF7-13B3-4443-818D-1400AD7E30A0.jpeg
46846D9E-54D0-4E4D-8E35-2E232107AC87.jpeg
63FD94A9-40CF-4092-8F8B-573927F4D5C5.jpeg

It has to do with Easter???

Link_:

No dont blame me, if i want to protect these kids... i am so sorry for them.. for their parents, for their environment, for their friends around them..

I cant be silent, if there is a kids screaming while shopping for grocery.. i talk to them.. i calm them..
but this idiots.. see a child screaming so loud and they laugh & film!!!!
and not done with it, also putting such stuff online!

And: I cant believing, whats Lidia doing there???

This family is mentally ill...
she is at tiffany's and seems like a psycho---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
i don’t know who is Helen? (Mother of Demetrious?); but she posted that video online on Facebook and I don’t know what’s going on ?? Really! They cutting a hair off and did put him in water? Andreas is still wet and is not allowed to be with his parents or get a minute to be calm…

you can’t believe how he is screaming
Heart breaking

See how cowered Andreas is 🫣😭😰

View attachment 1375774
View attachment 1375768View attachment 1375769View attachment 1375770View attachment 1375771View attachment 1375772View attachment 1375773

It has to do with Easter???

Link_:

No dont blame me, if i want to protect these kids... i am so sorry for them.. for their parents, for their environment, for their friends around them..

I cant be silent, if there is a kids screaming while shopping for grocery.. i talk to them.. i calm them..
but this idiots.. see a child screaming so loud and they laugh & film!!!!
and not done with it, also putting such stuff online!

And: I cant believing, whats Lidia doing there???

This family is mentally ill...
she is at tiffany's and seems like a psycho---
that is a traditional Orthodox Christian baptism ceremony. I was baptised the same way when I was a kid and that's not considered unusual or abuse wherever Orthodoxism is practiced (e.g. Eastern Europe, Greece).

that is a traditional Orthodox Christian baptism ceremony. I was baptised the same way when I was a kid and that's not considered unusual or abuse wherever Orthodoxism is practiced (e.g. Eastern Europe, Greece).
Same! Don't know if I screamed lol but still have in a little enveloppe with my hair from this day. Thought Leyla was not religious - like Meme. Surprised she got her children baptised (I guess Andrea's sister is as well). Would not be surprised the Ikonns judge them, they are so morally superior, with love being their religion lol.

So we are almost July and seems like Alexa did nothing since she left school apart following her parents around. No activities to stimulate her - is she even doing ballet? That more seems like a year lost for her. She didn’t learn new skills - not even reading - many kids can learn reading just with the help of their parents. I find it so sad. Her parents didn't seem to bother much with her education although they have money and time. I get the idea that you can learn a lot outside of school, but they didn't do any efforts to expose Alexa to new things, new experiences. And no, eating in a new restaurant is not a new experience. I wonder what their friends and family think of their parenting.

Little Alex seems to just want to become his uncle and own things. Like what kind of teenager dreams about his first rolex?? And what kind of teenager would roll in a field with a 5-years-old? It's like he would do everything to please his uncle, even pretending to love to play with a young child.

Reactions: 7

--

Well
At a christening the kid cries . It’s not exactly like she’s suppose to do anytbing it’s the christening process . The godfather is suppose to hold him. This is pretty irrelevant to say she’s not protecting her children. It’s clearly not in your culture but I did have to step in here and say this is a bit uncalled for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MeMe is already insulting all the candidates. She can’t find someone good and cheap. She had probably got them to edit for free and promised them a job but she hates them. Maybe there’s no story to tell? A bored housewife walking around the expensive side of London and cafe hopping all day with her equally boring kid? As a photographer myself, I would struggle to tell a story of MeMe. Maybe you gotta film the dirty gritty part of your life like how you con people of money, how you resentful you are of your child and the wandering husband. People might find the drama in it and could enjoy it a bit instead of pointless videos just your big nose and fingers in bland food of instagrammable cafes of London Kensington? And pay reasonable wage to reflect the quality of works you want? It’s called manifestation like you always brag. You know?
899A040F-DD81-4471-8E1C-77078C790E89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.