Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get any love feelings. Its a sad, talking and meeting evening with drinks and music...
no individual special preparation? no personal gratitude to anybody...
Alex did really say
- its not really a wedding
- for you to understand
- why this luxury ...
- why you are here is to remember your first time in positano or italy and to enjoy your cherishment..

Maybe my english is not enough.. but this speech was very cringe, emotionless, without any value or intention?

Its like: "look at me, high above you, we love us, and we want you to show, that... so you can remember how big is our love"

????

Its narcissism pure?

A thankful person would speak in any way but not in this way?
A person who wants to share gratitude would GIVE something

i cant explain myself correctly maybe.. but.. w person who is on love would outshine and would show others how they love others.. and dont see anything of this normal things on that evening..

This person, Alex,... man he is so present on internet? Didnt he have to organize a day? why is he so online? and responding? As a woman it disturbs me, that he is answering just to women..
s.png

lala.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Every influencer is either in Ibiza or Capri/Positano right now it seems. There’s a revolve event/trip going on in Positano, wonder if Negin is there for that.

Mimi tried to mimic Gisou meets Glossier with her Love oil. Too bad she failed. Negin’s product may not actually be good, but she’s a badass at making her brand successful. She knows how to make women want hair like hers. Mimi is busy being some global weirdo & clearly now wearing boho tent dresses.

Do we think Mimi washed her hair at least before the event? Or do you think she went from tank top workout to vow me in my tent frock?!

Also, why didn’t Leylas husband and kids show up for this 10 year party? Seems it was a family affair going by the rest of the guests family clips.
We need “global weirdo” in the next title. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Lol i am so shoked! Her tent- dress is awful. I never liked her style but she looked polished and put together few years ago. What happened ???

Reactions: 13
I just love the fact that Annie Jeffrey haven't posted a single thing about this event, only her husband who has a private account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love it when people are not blindsided by the image of something. Positano is great but there might be things you won’t like. But for the Ikonns their world is always perfect.
5E83920F-C8DD-423B-97E2-FB08B644652F.jpeg

Oh god! That dress is hideous! And that’s a power pose, not a kind one haha

and why is Alexa drawing on one of the guests?
665D67FF-587C-4118-9431-4C1468EF3093.jpeg

0850BDE5-B463-4196-ACD1-E14AD5546FEC.jpeg

Here we go!
BD60A1FC-F1EC-4ACD-928B-77CA597094E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love it when people are not blindsided by the image of something. Positano is great but there might be things you won’t like. But for the Ikonns their world is always perfect. View attachment 685595

View attachment 685607
View attachment 685608

Here we go! View attachment 685628
Blimey. She spent 500 quids on this ugly tit? She’s rebelling Horse Teeth. You follow plastic bimbos? I’ll spend your money on making myself looking the most hideous! It looks ugly on the model. Why does MeMe think she stands a chance of making it look good? My son’s beach poncho is much nicer than this.

Just when I questioned why MeMe didn’t pose with white tall guests. Yup, just like I thought. She looks like an ugly midget next to them.
7E0DCD54-6FF1-4289-98EF-55FB8D48FC2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But all of this isn't really a surprise though, right? All of the people there who travelled to Positano from abroad to meet in a big group with others from all parts of the world and have a big event are irresponsible when it comes to Covid measures. Not surprising.
And it's not like it's a wedding that they didn't want to postpone any further after last year. It's a vanity project for Mimi and Alex, nothing else.
Many of the people in attendance have travelled extensively by 2020/2021 standards and are now all congregating there without any measures of safety.

Reactions: 8
I love it when people are not blindsided by the image of something. Positano is great but there might be things you won’t like. But for the Ikonns their world is always perfect. View attachment 685595

View attachment 685607
View attachment 685608

Here we go! View attachment 685628
Finally, MeMe has 1 talent : she can make a 500 bucks dress look cheaper than 50 bucks. See, that’s your talent MeMe. Make some video out of it, Products out of your talent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Every influencer is either in Ibiza or Capri/Positano right now it seems. There’s a revolve event/trip going on in Positano, wonder if Negin is there for that.

Mimi tried to mimic Gisou meets Glossier with her Love oil. Too bad she failed. Negin’s product may not actually be good, but she’s a badass at making her brand successful. She knows how to make women want hair like hers. Mimi is busy being some global weirdo & clearly now wearing boho tent dresses.

Do we think Mimi washed her hair at least before the event? Or do you think she went from tank top workout to vow me in my tent frock?!

Also, why didn’t Leylas husband and kids show up for this 10 year party? Seems it was a family affair going by the rest of the guests family clips.
Knowing one of Negin's team member, I can tell you she's real sweet and is at the office every single day when not travelling. She's really hands on the marketing while Mau is on the logistics. But she can talk numbers and finances, unlike Meme who does not know anything about managing a team, logistics, négociations, signing deals etc etc. But she still plays it like she's done barely nothing to her face lol.

I hooooope Kat and the other girl, can't remember her name, spill the beans one day about what it was like to work with these two. How do we befriend them just to have tee juicy bits XD?

I don't know who this is but sure she is a real ass kisser. Why do you post sth like this?🤦‍♀️
She real nice to her underpaid housekeeper/nanny/personal chef

Okay it's official, Positano is defo overrated XD
It's the romantic gateway equivalent of Ibiza. Disneyland for Instagramers. Nothing special or exclusive about this place. I'm sure there'll be another trendy place in 10 years and bye bye 'Positano, Not that fancy anymore.'

Blimey. She spent 500 quids on this ugly tit? She’s rebelling Horse Teeth. You follow plastic bimbos? I’ll spend your money on making myself looking the most hideous! It looks ugly on the model. Why does MeMe think she stands a chance of making it look good? My son’s beach poncho is much nicer than this.

Just when I questioned why MeMe didn’t pose with white tall guests. Yup, just like I thought. She looks like an ugly midget next to them. View attachment 685706
She looks like a fan getting a pic with her favorite insta celebrities.

A) it was just a dinner not the actual vow renewal (do you actually say I do again in a vow renewal?) so Meme thought booking a hotel terrace, band and caterer was already fancy enough, no need to dress up.
B) it was the vow renewal and she's just officially done a 360 and gone the extreme opposite of her first wedding look. She is an extremist to be fair.
About that video of Lala and Alexa and 40 pins screen time. You could hear Meme saying 'you won't have screen time then Alexa'. Oh, what about that "never say no or forbidden something but rather say 'I can' t let you blablabla because audible said it was not great for your little brain my sweetie little munchkin princessa"?

-----------
Maybe bow renewal will be on the beach. Won't they privatize that beach club Annie was at?

I can't believe Meme would not want to have a beach party in Positano and remind us all yet again that this was here they got engaged. She'll say 'we celebrate every year our love as we came here ever since. But i' ve never felt more in love than right now, with my beautiful husband and most amazing PRESENT dad and partner in crime. We went through so many adventures together (will never admits having lows, has to rephrase it) and still going strong. Even stronger than before. Blablabla" I live in North of France and I've been in classier weddings than both their events yet it was not an exotic place. When the people are fake and have no taste and the reception is boring, there's no picturesque place that can save it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Because Mimi has a really narrow forehead I think she should try a nicely done bun for such a special event, sth different from her daily look. She rarely uses her hair up. Let's wait and see today's look, not a great expectation, though.

I like to think these are trolls being sarcastic.
Screenshot_20210729_170818.jpg
Screenshot_20210729_170721.jpg

I like this woman's wedding guest look.
I can't stand L'idiot and her annoying voice.
Screenshot_20210729_170658.jpg

This woman didn't get the all white party memo. Always has to be that one guest.
Screenshot_20210729_170610.jpg

Gifts for the guests or donations for the abandoned children of Positano? Same gift bags she bought for the orphanage kids. Does she buy it on Amazon or is it the most reproduced bag design ever that she finds the same everywhere? XD with a heart on it. Same as love hair logo. Oh really goes to show how original their logo was. Very original and creative. Powerful might I add.
Screenshot_20210729_170632.jpg

Heart design everywhere is so boring and simple minded. It's litterely the only ornament or pattern she'd put on invitations I'm sure. Botanical drawings, abstract art?? No? No wonder Alex does not want to let her have one bit of creative control on their flat interiors because it would simply be baby pink and hearts everywhere. Not really Alex's vibe I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
97B6931A-4530-4A24-8552-B376A2678C04.jpeg

I yawn looking at this. This is about as much effort putting into MeMe’s rat hair and that’s none. So bleeping boring.

• Haha
Outfits day 2. This dress on Meme looks like a night gown and Alex looks so cringe. But at least Meme has her hair done!
20210729_182723.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because Mimi has a really narrow forehead I think she should try a nicely done bun for such a special event, sth different from her daily look. She rarely uses her hair up. Let's wait and see today's look, not a great expectation, though.
It’s because of her face skin? And also she doesn’t like her ears... therefore

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Knowing one of Negin's team member, I can tell you she's real sweet and is at the office every single day when not travelling. She's really hands on the marketing while Mau is on the logistics. But she can talk numbers and finances, unlike Meme who does not know anything about managing a team, logistics, négociations, signing deals etc etc. But she still plays it like she's done barely nothing to her face lol.

I hooooope Kat and the other girl, can't remember her name, spill the beans one day about what it was like to work with these two. How do we befriend them just to have tee juicy bits XD?

She real nice to her underpaid housekeeper/nanny/personal chef

Okay it's official, Positano is defo overrated XD
It's the romantic gateway equivalent of Ibiza. Disneyland for Instagramers. Nothing special or exclusive about this place. I'm sure there'll be another trendy place in 10 years and bye bye 'Positano, Not that fancy anymore.'

She looks like a fan getting a pic with her favorite insta celebrities.

A) it was just a dinner not the actual vow renewal (do you actually say I do again in a vow renewal?) so Meme thought booking a hotel terrace, band and caterer was already fancy enough, no need to dress up.
B) it was the vow renewal and she's just officially done a 360 and gone the extreme opposite of her first wedding look. She is an extremist to be fair.
About that video of Lala and Alexa and 40 pins screen time. You could hear Meme saying 'you won't have screen time then Alexa'. Oh, what about that "never say no or forbidden something but rather say 'I can' t let you blablabla because audible said it was not great for your little brain my sweetie little munchkin princessa"?

-----------
Maybe bow renewal will be on the beach. Won't they privatize that beach club Annie was at?

I can't believe Meme would not want to have a beach party in Positano and remind us all yet again that this was here they got engaged. She'll say 'we celebrate every year our love as we came here ever since. But i' ve never felt more in love than right now, with my beautiful husband and most amazing PRESENT dad and partner in crime. We went through so many adventures together (will never admits having lows, has to rephrase it) and still going strong. Even stronger than before. Blablabla" I live in North of France and I've been in classier weddings than both their events yet it was not an exotic place. When the people are fake and have no taste and the reception is boring, there's no picturesque place that can save it.
Negin is in full denial when it comes to her procedures 😂 but when it comes to her business she’s all hands on. As much as Mimi and Alex are against formal education, Negins masters in marketing has come in handy for her brand and it shows. Mimi lacks the work ethic. They simply got lucky getting into the dropshipping space when they did with Luxy. They tried to do it again with love hair but the space was saturated and consumers smarter. So no one was dumb enough to spend so much on coconut oil that’s available anywhere else. Plus that style of dropshipping/fulfilment model was saturated.

Annie and Mo, Mo mostly is more aggressive with their Nourished brand. But they too will see that it’s not that easy as it once was.

Only Mimi would buy a dress that costs €500 and it still looks like a rag you use to wipe floors. And then you have Annie who shops at Zara, buys a €29 bikini at Oysho and looks like she’s on the red carpet at Cannes.

Also, good on Annie for calling out the Positano beach for what it is. Many influencers are sheep followers and think heaven resides on their Instagram feeds! But in reality sandy beaches make for a better beach experience

I watch Annie and in her video she said they were attending a special event on Wednesday for Alex and Mimi so I’m guessing that Day 1 was the main show. I somehow think Day 2 onwards are just a bunch of hippie of boat Parties 😂

Outfits day 2. This dress on Meme looks like a night gown and Alex looks so cringe. But at least Meme has her hair done! View attachment 686184
Who posted this? I can’t see it.

ok, she’s starting to look at little more like Mimi.

however looks like she bought that dress in multiple colours. Wasn’t she wearing the black version on the boat the other day??

👇

I was hoping her boho look was a break before she went all glam for the vow renewal, but she didn’t quite shock me or anyone and came in boho style.

this day 2 look you posted is looking more towards the right direction. Here’s hoping!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.