Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More and more dresses will be added ...

we remember her bag
3.jpg

but then this popped up

0.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Alexa’s skin looks so burnt. Also, another jump in the pool where she’s just way to close to bumping her head against the pool side. Someone should really explain it to her how to do it properly if they insist on letting her jumping all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems like they're having the event in Palazzo Murat. Not 100% sure but I found it quite beautiful when I was in Positano and all the backgrounds in pictures, e.g. The church not too far from the pool etc. seems to point towards that hotel.

Anyone here who can translate what Lala is saying to Alexa in her painting stories?

Reactions: 4
Good grief. My expectation was low but her outfit is only bin worthy. Didn’t the grandpa have enough budget left for Thick Thighs? She’s spent thousands on rent dresses, a Chanel bag and bikinis on this trip but she chose to wear that???? MeMe, you’re heavy bottom. Mini dresses above your knees and flat tribal sandals are such disastrous choices for you. Expect another vow renewal next year because she won’t get good photos worth posting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Seems like they're having the event in Palazzo Murat. Not 100% sure but I found it quite beautiful when I was in Positano and all the backgrounds in pictures, e.g. The church not too far from the pool etc. seems to point towards that hotel.

Anyone here who can translate what Lala is saying to Alexa in her painting stories?
Lala said its been a long time since they did faces on instagram, faces with smiley faces and stars. Lala said she will have coffee and then they will try all the new faces and backgrounds on instagram. Alexa looks quite bored. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg i can't believe this is what MeMe is actually wearing ... i hope she changes for the vow exchange ... also all white dress code parties are so TACKY. 🤢
Imagine... all people know not to post on instagram - but not your own mum!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As we predicted, Annie looks great!

I’m not shocked Mimi wore a dress like that. I was hoping to be shocked, but no.

What is wrong with Mimi? How can someone who lectured people on style or lack of, now go about like this. Everything about her was a no-no when she looked down on everyone.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Mimi Ikonn #5: Bullying narcissist with thick thighs
@MimiIkonn

What we have so far:
  • Mimi wears dresses gazillion times (not really) but she will take advantage of every opportunity to buy new dresses
  • Mimi is a grateful person, but she discredits every person in her life, even/mainly her mother
  • Frequency of flying in all countries, Mimi makes amends by cleaning beaches from plastic
  • Mimi is a world citizen but doesn’t respect any rules by countries, like isolation
  • Favorite outfit of Mimi is actually a manky short and a tanktop for her bobbling tits
  • Mimi loves to walk.. eh hike to a beach without swimming suite, so she can swim in underwear
  • Of course Mimi has light brown hazel eyes and blond hair (but only with ig-filter)
  • Sunglasses, suncream, hat and water are overrated for Alexa - wet hair is enough
  • Mimi loves cooking for everyone: salads!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mimi’s Boho vows to challenge Alex’s desire for IG hotties. Can a renewed vow cure his lust for plunging necklines and barely there bikinis?

😂😅

powerful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg i can't believe this is what MeMe is actually wearing ... i hope she changes for the vow exchange ... also all white dress code parties are so TACKY. 🤢
I agree with everyone, I also had low expectations for this event but this? 🥴 Wow! She looks like herself, curly hair, no makeup, flat shoes, baggy dress… I thought she’d make a bit of an effort.

She must be going through something crazy to protest like this in order to love and accept herself.

Why does grandpa look like a creep? 🤢😂😂
9AD6A68A-F620-4C32-BF44-4F11227B924D.jpeg

Oh Meme…

C4B98474-BE90-40A2-8631-794569626567.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mimi has a toned and flat stomach. She would look great in a 1950s ind of dress. Tight bodice and full skirt. Its would be nice to see her wear something a little different. She is a stylist after all...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A few of the guests look great!

Mimi, not so much.
From experience, women who go that “boho don’t care about my looks, but here to judge and advocate all kinds of worldly improvement” generally have an underlying depression.

As much as we hate on Mimi here, someone needs to tell her that she needs help. Not the mumbo jumbo blame your parents type of inner healing, but real help.

One of their guests reposted the speech from another guests account and it’s sad that the whole time Mimi was talking about romance, Alex didn’t have an emotion of response, he seemed to just want to grab the microphone and add another 2 cents worth. I mean, look at his story. He has so far only posted where it’s his vow renewal and Mimi is there by association.

This would have been okay, had we not known that this is the same Alex who used to gush on Mimi and keep posting about her when she was his cash cow and back when she actually took care of herself.

I don’t understand the point of a vow renewal other than Mimi wanting to restart some old forgotten love and Alex wanting this to show his now friends that hey I have money and can have a party for you guys billionaire style. It’s a big d*ck competition as far as I see his intention with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A few of the guests look great!

Mimi, not so much.
From experience, women who go that “boho don’t care about my looks, but here to judge and advocate all kinds of worldly improvement” generally have an underlying depression.

As much as we hate on Mimi here, someone needs to tell her that she needs help. Not the mumbo jumbo blame your parents type of inner healing, but real help.

One of their guests reposted the speech from another guests account and it’s sad that the whole time Mimi was talking about romance, Alex didn’t have an emotion of response, he seemed to just want to grab the microphone and add another 2 cents worth. I mean, look at his story. He has so far only posted where it’s his vow renewal and Mimi is there by association.

This would have been okay, had we not known that this is the same Alex who used to gush on Mimi and keep posting about her when she was his cash cow and back when she actually took care of herself.

I don’t understand the point of a vow renewal other than Mimi wanting to restart some old forgotten love and Alex wanting this to show his now friends that hey I have money and can have a party for you guys billionaire style. It’s a big d*ck competition as far as I see his intention with this.
I just watched that clip... I think she's genuinely in love with him and he doesn't give her affection, has his own ridiculous standards and tells her what to do. I think he probably holds the fact he brings the money in and just wants her to be there and 'look good'

She looks happier in pictures with anyone else than with Alex.

She has daytime makeup with a another dress.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just watched that clip... I think she's genuinely in love with him and he doesn't give her affection, has his own ridiculous standards and tells her what to do. I think he probably holds the fact he brings the money in and just wants her to be there and 'look good'

She looks happier in pictures with anyone else than with Alex.

She has daytime makeup with a another dress.
she most definitely seems more committed to this relationship and the love than he does.

the whole time she spoke, he seemed to be thinking of what he would add. he attempted to grab the microphone in the end from her but Alexa came towards them and you’ll notice that his gaze is just following Mimi’s hand trying to get the microphone. It’s the saddest and funniest thing I watched.

In his speech, the punchline was something alone the lines of “some of you are here in positano for the first time, Italy for the first time and I want this vow renewal to be a memory of your first time in Italy.

As I said, for Alex it’s not about the vow renewal with Mimi. It’s his way of saying “Now suck my million dollar d’k, you’re in positano because of me”
It’s a $$$$€€€€££££ show off for him.

I wonder if Mimi going boho is a way to be rebellious of what she knows Alex expects and wants from her? All the while living in this fantasy of love?

Ugh. She’s making me feel sorry for her.

AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD in true Icunt fashion, they got on the seats with their dirty shoes on to give their speeches!

What is wrong with these people?!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.