Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But seeing Mimi being described as chunky and not having a beach body is a bit bizarre because her body looks great in my opinion.
She set the standards for everyone else before but now because she lost her slim body and become fat and out of shape (not toned at all 😂) now it’s wrong to point it out??

Reactions: 6
The bigger thigh comments are made less as an attack but based on the fact she posts that she works out and does certain cardio exercise which if she did, her thighs would even be at least toned. Its the false sense of telling her followers 'oh I do exercise all the time' - her body shape doesn't add up to what she claims she does. Again, we've said she's clearly insecure but there's no honesty with her.

has someone said she shouldn't be wearing certain swimsuits or bikinis? - I personally accept cellulite is a part of aging. I agree she is very toned from the waist up, from the waist down she clearly doesnt do the 'intense' workout she claims she does. Also on numerous times it's been spotted that she edits her images (even though v badly) inc. Bent floorboards to make that section of her body slimmer.

If she accepted her body like she constantly bangs on about - they'd be more respect there for her.

I mean, we know their views in covid and the fact them as a couple, are ignorant and selfish. Sometimes people post stuff out of anger on the back of seeing something that personally affects them i.e. they're clearly putting people at risk and telling people how they should think with all the
political crap.

This thread holds quite abit of empathy for Mimi in regards to her not looking as glammed up or happy as she used to be. It's clear she's insecure as she's covering up more, people even on here I'm sure would think feel insecure about themselves but to not accept it and brush it off with googled quotes or to edit your images I don't think is the best approach. She should embrace her body if she's gonna push the gratefulness speech.

I hope this clears it up.
Nicely said. I totally agree. Meme actually looks good for a stranger but the fact that while quite insecure, she has such a high view of herself that no matter what she does she tries to teach everyone to do things her way (like she’s so perfect), makes us notice her insecurities.

She had hair related business and kept telling people what to put in their hair, hence we notice the dry frizzy hair.

She had personal trainers teaching us how to have a booty. Hence the flat bum photo.

She posted a before after photo telling people how hard she’d worked out. Hence people analysed her body and mentioned not much had changed.

The bikinis and underwear are fine but sharing her wedgie with 1.2 million people is not cool.

She basically is insecure and shares her insecurities in a preachy “love yourself” way to get compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate Mimi and Alex’s views and I hope this doesn’t come across as me being a fan of them at all because they are atrocious and horrible, but the constant body shaming in this thread is unbelievable. What’s wrong with having bigger thighs? She looks perfectly healthy and clearly toned. According to you and many others on this thread, anyone who doesn’t have long model-like legs is fat and should never show their body or wear a swimsuit ever again because they are too fat. I’ve seen so many posts like this on this thread so I hope this doesn’t come across as me trying to single you out.
Totally agree. But what saddens me the most is when some Tattlers refers to Alexa as a 'disgusting child' and other similar terms. She's just a child for God's sake. I think it's all good to discuss how she's being raised but why are adults commenting about a kid's appearance?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE="Char4649, post: 5462159, member: 188973"
This thread holds quite abit of empathy for Mimi in regards to her not looking as glammed up or happy as she used to be. It's clear she's insecure as she's covering up more, people even on here I'm sure would think feel insecure about themselves but to not accept it and brush it off with googled quotes or to edit your images I don't think is the best approach. She should embrace her body if she's gonna push the gratefulness speech.

[/QUOTE]
I agree, I do have some empathy for her (though I don’t excuse her hypocrisy on Covid, the environment, or self-acceptance). That husband of hers is truly a piece of tit, I think a lot of her insecurities are due to him. I also think she is a victim of toxic positivity, I feel she suffers from bouts of depression and anxiety, along with cripplingly low self-esteem. Her dolt of a husband is always banging on about gratitude and positivity but never leaves her space to feel sad, depressed, anxious, or even angry! If you are experiencing depression, trying to “gratitude” your way out of it can only make it worse - intellectually you understand that you have a lot to be grateful for, but emotionally you just can’t get there, and it makes you feel even worse! I think she would benefit immensely from some therapy, and that could even include - horror of horrors! - some sort of anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication (I’m not a physician, just speaking from experience). But she’s so caught up in this “everything natural”, constant-state-of-gratitude BS lifestyle, that she’ll end up being miserably mired down it. Hot tip to send on to Mimi - dump that tall asshole of a husband, get some therapy, and stop trying to keep up with the Joneses by getting off IG!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate Mimi and Alex’s views and I hope this doesn’t come across as me being a fan of them at all because they are atrocious and horrible, but the constant body shaming in this thread is unbelievable. What’s wrong with having bigger thighs? She looks perfectly healthy and clearly toned. According to you and many others on this thread, anyone who doesn’t have long model-like legs is fat and should never show their body or wear a swimsuit ever again because they are too fat. I’ve seen so many posts like this on this thread so I hope this doesn’t come across as me trying to single you out.

I just saw another post saying Mimi is disgusting and isn’t beach ready because she has cellulite, “a saggy bum and thighs”.. I mean seriously, what’s wrong with having either of them? Apparently you’re no longer allowed to go to the beach if you have cellulite.
I agree with this 100%. Mimi and Alex are terrible people with terrible views and I love to come onto tattle to read and discuss them… however, I am a plus sized woman (I am on a diet) and this thread always leaves me feeling absolutely awful about myself. You might not like Mimi, but her body is perfectly fine. In fact, people like me would do anything to look like that.

let’s try and keep it focused on their personalities and views rather than how big you think her thighs are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t agree with this. Most of us don’t find it disgusting seeing woman sized 5,6 or 5,3 or shapes in different ways. We love ourselves (I hope so does every women here too). But Mili doesn’t loves herself. She lies about it daily! She also has many young readers who believe her blindly!
having body size like 5.3 and telling you are 5.6 makes us tell her she is crappy small (thats indirectly reflecting her mind back!). Her lies about her maybe petite silhouette (which she can’t change with daily trainings w) I her whole appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does a kid need so many bathing suits on a trip?

I wonder if they took any books or toys for her. No wonder why they have to look at people’s houses and trees, easy for meme who doesn’t prep or carry anything for the poor child.

B44E3BAE-7705-4CEE-AD57-AF25919E852B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with body shaming posts and saying negative things about Alexa - that shouldn’t be point of this forum.

We can point towards lies, insecurity, hypocrisy without posting how a well toned beach bum should look. her workout is a joke - we all know she posts it to feel superior. I also think the entire family has some self-esteem issue as well & therefore constant bickering about how they do everything right.

Personally, she not taking care of her curls the SAMEWAY as her straighten hair is a problem for me as a curly hair person. For her, curls are free while straight hair is professional: WTF

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t agree with this. Most of us don’t find it disgusting seeing woman sized 5,6 or 5,3 or body shapes in different ways. We love ourselves (I hope so does every women here too) and all honesty woman in so many different ways.
But Mimi doesn’t love herself. She lies about it daily! She also has many young readers who believe her blindly!
having body size like 5.3 and telling you are 5.6 makes us tell her she is crappy small (thats indirectly reflecting her own mind back!). Her lies and photoshopped or arranged selfies about her maybe petite silhouette (which she can’t change with daily trainings which she not really does correctly!) make her whole appearance shaggy sometimes ugly or disgusting! More she lies more we give hard Reality back...

It is somehow sneaking in that you are allowed to fawn on the internet but not to criticize or write your roughly opinion? Why not, I ask you?

if it’s our generation to spam with SELFIES and videos permanently with their bodies, those generation has to learn both worlds :loving people and :harsh people!

it’s a disaster that Mimi is making money with all those young minds and faking about comments who are „negative“ about the service !

It’s a disaster that Mimi is allowed to lie to spam untruth but also blocking other minds! And Mimi is telling, it’s her “house” and she doesn’t want people behave like that in her house?

sorry. Internet is not her house. Having corporations and benefits and making money and making customers silent isn’t her “house”.

And we all know how often Mimi behaves so it fits her own benefits...

I would say: she is the ugliest person ive ever met on internet- but no she isn’t !

there was a “friend of mine” a psychologist - and she threatened people ON THE internet after she got many information from “patients”.. after all that she told:“their fault” because they divulge(?) so many information voluntarily..

Also:

if somebody has psychopathic behavior like Alexa and we all find it disgusting, it is better we call it by name .. Mimi is exposing this kid! She is misleading this kid - on the internet. And as a internet WE say what we see... just my mind

• Heart
I agree with this 100%. Mimi and Alex are terrible people with terrible views and I love to come onto tattle to read and discuss them… however, I am a plus sized woman (I am on a diet) and this thread always leaves me feeling absolutely awful about myself. You might not like Mimi, but her body is perfectly fine. In fact, people like me would do anything to look like that.

let’s try and keep it focused on their personalities and views rather than how big you think her thighs are.
You feel bad about your self because of the ridiculous standards those influencers put for you, but now she lost her slim body and aged horribly she thinks it’s body shaming?? Disgusting.
And yes she is fat and her thighs are thick and full of cellulitis. More importantly, no one wishes to have that body 🤢.
One thing if you don't want your child to be criticise, simpley protect her privacy and STOP posting her pics.

Reactions: 7
You feel bad about your self because of the ridiculous standards those influencers put for you, but now she lost her slim body and aged horribly she thinks it’s body shaming?? Disgusting.
And yes she is fat and her thighs are thick and full of cellulitis. More importantly, no one wishes to have that body 🤢.
One thing if you don't want your child to be criticise, simpley protect her privacy and STOP posting her pics.
Well, you are wrong there because I DO wish for that body. At the end of the day it’s a free world so if you want to point out another woman‘s flaws then you do that, I will not.

as for Alexa, I totally agree they need to respect her privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As more people are writing here:
People who work for them or do FAVOURS please make sure that you get your money paid up front, they are very dodge and will not pay you later for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I just saw another post saying Mimi is disgusting and isn’t beach ready because she has cellulite, “a saggy bum and thighs”.. I mean seriously, what’s wrong with having either of them? Apparently you’re no longer allowed to go to the beach if you have cellulite.
Thank you, finally someone who said it. I don't know why I never commented on it, but the constant body shaming really is something that bothers me about this thread. I don't like Mimi nor Alex, but there is nothing wrong with Mimi's body.

The bigger thigh comments are made less as an attack but based on the fact she posts that she works out and does certain cardio exercise which if she did, her thighs would even be at least toned. Its the false sense of telling her followers 'oh I do exercise all the time' - her body shape doesn't add up to what she claims she does. Again, we've said she's clearly insecure but there's no honesty with her.

has someone said she shouldn't be wearing certain swimsuits or bikinis? - I personally accept cellulite is a part of aging. I agree she is very toned from the waist up, from the waist down she clearly doesnt do the 'intense' workout she claims she does. Also on numerous times it's been spotted that she edits her images (even though v badly) inc. Bent floorboards to make that section of her body slimmer.

If she accepted her body like she constantly bangs on about - they'd be more respect there for her.

I mean, we know their views in covid and the fact them as a couple, are ignorant and selfish. Sometimes people post stuff out of anger on the back of seeing something that personally affects them i.e. they're clearly putting people at risk and telling people how they should think with all the
political crap.

Some people just have bigger thighs and can't do much about it. I work out 4 times a week for 45-60 minutes (mostly HIT, body weight and Pilates) and I also Run 2-3 times a week for 30-45 minutes. I am just generally bigger/wider in the butt, thigh and hip area. I could be one of the Kardashians, but like natural 😂

With that being said, I do agree with you that Mimi seems really insecure about her body, why else would she use photoshop and that "before" and "after" she posted a while back was just BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
C'mon guys,

I mean, I bet the Ikonns are absolutely loving the fact this tattle thread has somehow managed to turn in on itself but I think the point is being missed here.

This is an anonymous, gossip forum.

The comments made on Mimi's body clearly are less of an insult and more of hammering the point of her warped reality. I'm sure everyone on here has their own weight issues but for those of you who have raised the point - you've admitted to it. That is exactly the point being made here.

The woman doesn't acknowledge anything like that as to her, it's a weakness. We all know their marriage is falling apart, yet she posts loved up photos #blessed #grateful all the time. We know Alexa looks bored as duck all the time but here she in on a bike living her best life.

She does look exhausted all the time, she's started to dress more comfort over style, she isn't looking after herself and it shows.

Whilst they don't body shame others, they constaly set a dangerous example for those who don't recognise the editing of her photos which leads them to set an unrealistic goal.

We all have a mutual hatred of these guys, so please don't take what is said about her as a reflection of yourself. Anyone who has the mindset to accept they need to improve themselves will always be the most radiant.

If you feel personally attacked by these threads then you need to remove yourself from Tattle. This isn't what this chat is about, the people being discussed are Mimi and Alex.

No negative body talk going forward and let's be honest, there's still a tit ton of other topics and duck ups these guys are making so we won't be short of content to discuss 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@leiadeler
I see you are using janni’s deler ( model from Sweden, who lives part time in Monaco to pay no taxes, and part time in Marbella) daughters name and last name and shaming us just because we are not pleasing Meme’s body, but we are criticizing . Well, some of us are short and fat, some of us are tall and fat , some of us has long/ short legs , but we love ourselves and not crying on IG that we have to accept our bodies. We all are one. Made from the same “ clay”. Our husbands/ friends/ kids loves/ respects us not how we look, but who we are. Meme talks every time about her body. Who does that? We are not shaming her body, we are shaming her attitude against her body and her daughter.
I think, all people are welcome here: short, tall, heavy, skinny and etc. but , please, do not shame us. It’s just a gossip forum and we say what we want to say.
P.S. forgot to mention, we have cellulite as well. Everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why do she insist on not mentioning her fat body??
I thought she doesn’t care what people think of her!!
So being called fat is upsetting but being called a con is fine??
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
REAL honest and hard-working people don’t care about what others saying about their body, they focuses more on their productive work.

Reactions: 4
@leiadeler
I see you are using janni’s deler ( model from Sweden, who lives part time in Monaco to pay no taxes, and part time in Marbella) daughters name and last name and shaming us just because we are not pleasing Meme’s body, but we are criticizing . Well, some of us are short and fat, some of us are tall and fat , some of us has long/ short legs , but we love ourselves and not crying on IG that we have to accept our bodies. We all are one. Made from the same “ clay”. Our husbands/ friends/ kids loves/ respects us not how we look, but who we are. Meme talks every time about her body. Who does that? We are not shaming her body, we are shaming her attitude against her body and her daughter.
I think, all people are welcome here: short, tall, heavy, skinny and etc. but , please, do not shame us. It’s just a gossip forum and we say what we want to say.
P.S. forgot to mention, we have cellulite as well. Everywhere.
Oh my god I just googled her name and I didn’t know who she was or the fact that it’s her surname or her daughter’s name 😳 What do you mean by her living in Monaco to not pay taxes? I saw the name deler on a Twitter page, thought it would be nice and I also happen to love the name Leia 😂 I’m definitely not shaming you and I never said Mimi’s attitude regarding her body isn’t awful but certain comments about her body were quite outrageous (some were acting like she’s the spawn of satan because she has bigger thighs and some cellulite when there’s so much about her personality and views that are already disgusting). Anyways I do agree this is a gossip forum so anything can be said, I won’t comment about this again I promise 🤣

• Heart
Oh my god I just googled her name and I didn’t know who she was or the fact that it’s her surname or her daughter’s name 😳 What do you mean by her living in Monaco to not pay taxes? I saw the name deler on a Twitter page, thought it would be nice and I also happen to love the name Leia 😂 I’m definitely not shaming you and I never said Mimi’s attitude regarding her body isn’t awful but certain comments about her body were quite outrageous (some were acting like she’s the spawn of satan because she has bigger thighs and some cellulite when there’s so much about her personality and views that are already disgusting). Anyways I do agree this is a gossip forum so anything can be said, I won’t comment about this again I promise 🤣
I thought you are Janni( a model) and shaming us😉. Yeah, she and her husband lives half a year in Monaco because of taxes ( google) and half a year in Spain. Feel free to comment about everything. We will accept😂

Reactions: 4
Wow, I’ve been away a day and this body shaming saga happened!
Well, there’s a difference in body shaming and criticising the portrayal of MeMe’s body. I admit and there’s evidence on this thread and GG that I’ve called MeMe “thunder thighs/thick thighs” repeatedly not because I body shame her. I HATE how she portrays herself - point her toes to elongate her legs and editing her thighs. She even uses filters to edit her facial skin. She edited her postpartum body on the trip to Cape Town. It’s unhealthy for other people to come across her account and those who follow her. She’s mentioned so many times she accepts her body and her legs but why edit her pics or pose in the ways she doesn’t portray her real physical appearance? She also lies about her height. I ran into this woman twice and she’s definitely not 5’ 6”. Before having a go at us on a gossip forum, have a go at the source of the problems - MeMe. Stop distorting truths.
while I’m at it, I’d like to continue this lying covers all areas of their lives. MeMe lies she does everything herself with Alexa. She’s had so much help behind the scene but she keeps saying how important to spend the first five years to take care of Alexa and it’s bullshit. She has her mother in law on payroll to help her and the “cleaner”, and employees to run her business. The way she talks has put many working mums down. How many mums feel guilty hearing a rich, privileged mum preach they should spend more time with their kids. I bet 99% of mothers want to go back to work and send their children to nursery so young. NOT.
I’m afraid I can’t stop bashing this dumb tit.
Actually, I can continue. No matter how much she sobs saying “Alexa, I love you so much. I accept you the way you are” bullshit. She’s exploiting her daughter for likes and followers. She exposed that poor girl and never ever once admitted it or apologised for what she did and still continues to do. She has inflicted so many issues on that girl - [no] education, [no] friends, and [no] discipline. Remember when Alexa took Masha’s daughter’s scooter and she didn’t understand the concept of “no” you just couldn’t take other people’s stuff. Alex was laughing and filming his daughter. That’s why we call Alexa a brat. Not her fault she turns out like this obviously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.