Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miserable woman is on the loose, she thinks posting something like this would be a revenge on her haters but she ended up looking like a complete clown.
Desperate and depressed, reminds me of another dance of her 😂😂😂😂😂😂:
BDFEBBB6-DA97-403F-930C-1972C01F02C0.jpeg
AA9FE120-34BF-48BA-88DA-E2E9C085599E.jpeg

5CEADC00-3519-4606-8C32-812EC234CD5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is sooooo disgusting! Not elegant, not feminine beside it is opening doors to diseases like fungus 🤮🤢

I would never ever go again to that restaurant.

Also ego of Mimi said last days not to do what’s mainstreams do, but jumping when other woman dancing like that.. no „backbone“.. no virtue... consistency..

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Love how Meme is saying that's how people at Côte d'Azur have fun. Bet there were no french people at this party. If Meme had any french friend she couldn't help herself to post about it on instagram (and no Meme we are not talking about people working in tourism making sure you have a good time to spend more of your money). To be honest, it looks more like eastern way of partying. So that's just a bunch of frivolous people taking themselves for gods - nothing new under the sun. Of course they had to breach any regulations to come and most likely are not vaccinated (Covid death records in Russia anyone?). And yess gross to dance on the table where people will have food just after.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Taken from Meems website,

Early ideas of becoming a dancer, a model or even a pianist (If her mom would have her own way) would soon be thrown out of the window. Instead, frequently looking up to the sky and watching planes pass by, she turned to visualising herself travelling everywhere in the world.

When her family decided to immigrate to Canada, she felt as if she was walking right into her dreams as she boarded her very first airplane. But the cold shock of Winter in Canada awoke Mimi to reality that her dreams were not always going to be 100% as she imagined.

At the same time dealing with the school bullies that pushed her for a F.O.B (fresh off the boat) reaction, she quickly realised it was best to ignore them and spend some time soul searching for her real self. Albeit a new one.

“You have to protect and defend yourself, you have to observe your reactions to other peoples messages. If you learn, fine! If you learn nothing, move on, don’t attach yourself to something that isn’t your problem.” - Mimi Ikonn

While saving up for weeks at her first Job she decided it was time to change her name legally to one both her family and friends had been calling her for most of her life. A new name - a new start!

From here she tried a few jobs and bared the responsibility helping towards paying her parents mortgage, bills and even saved to buying her first car. Her story then takes us to meeting Alex, dropping out of college, working a dream job in image consulting and founding Luxy Hair.

---------

So she never had any idea what she wanted to be when younger but she saw clouds and thought "get me to Positano and the south of france"

Her family relocated to Canada but it was too cold so she started cryin' and realised that travelling may not be a good idea because snow.

She got bullied at school and thought enough is enough (not sure what this has to do with wanting to travel)

She then legally decided to change her name.

She then 'tried a few jobs' to pay for bills because that's what adults do.

She met Alex, dropped out of college because google and started Luxy Hair which Alex actually started and she clung on like a crappy limpet.

So what has Mimi ever actually achieved? She's done nothing. She's all talk of taking action and 'doing more' but she's done duck all. What is the point in Mimi Ikonn?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Early ideas of becoming a dancer, a model or even a pianist (If her mom would have her own way) would soon be thrown out of the window. Instead, frequently looking up to the sky and watching planes pass by, she turned to visualising herself travelling everywhere in the world.
I don’t mean to be racist but most tourists who are troublemakers in my country are from Russia, the ones that have attitude like Icunts & claimed themselves as digital nomads 😂😂 If someday Icunts come here and make trouble, don’t underestimate the power of netizen in my country. We’ve kicked lots of foreigners who breaks the rules and get deported.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus, take away Alexa's custody from these people immediately
This is why I can 100% day the Icunts have learning difficulties. The prof himself said it’s “may be” and “probably”. He doesn’t know for sure so it’s 50/50 either way.
Here’s an idea - offer Alexa for an experiment and inject her with Covid or her bleeping stupid parents take an English class and learn basic English.

Reactions: 11
Hey look Alexa can swim now. Apparently, The 1st and Last child to swim as per ICons. As much as pissed we are don’t worry Alexa will be the presented as some kind of Marvel character (spider woman , wonder-woman) if God forbids she gets covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s happening to Meme’s accent? I could hardly understand her.
I thought the same! Her accent has gotten so much thicker. Especially when she said "deep water". She sounded worse than Lidia.

MeMe has used that quote by Alan Watts several times in her captions over the years. It appears that this is something she has always wanted to do but it is another one of her fears. MeMe seems to be full of all sorts of fears. I just find it so odd because it is coming from her who is supposedly all about personal development. She is always preaching and always talks about having courage, doing things you're afraid of, and then on the other hand, she is afraid to jump into the pool unless it is shallow water. Why not achieve your goal - whether it's with a personal coach or just practicing on your own.
In this last video, as she makes a big deal out of Alexa being in the deep water, she starts getting sniffly, almost crying. And you can tell Alexa gets uncomfortable and looks away... MeMe always has weird reactions and is projecting her fears... why not just be happy and leave it at that, are tears and theatrics needed? So much drama.
Also, why does MeMe always point out Alexa's age when she talks about her accomplishments. Why is it not simply - she learned how to ride a bike today. She swam for the first time. She always lists her age as well because she compares her to the other kids and implies that Alexa is some sort of prodigy who is doing it earlier than everyone else.
Get over yourself MeMe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Miserable woman is on the loose, she thinks posting something like this would be a revenge on her haters but she ended up looking like a complete clown.
Desperate and depressed, reminds me of another dance of her 😂😂😂😂😂😂:
View attachment 642631View attachment 642632
View attachment 642633
The lips does it for me hahaha I can't believe how she's feeling herself and that makes miss piss my pants seriously XD

Meme trying to sound deep and wise " Alexa said : “ I learnt that I can swim” ( instead of I learnt how to swim) … I have been thinking about that sentence ever since… it’s fascinating that she said it that way because it’s so true… we all know how to swim, we all did it in our mother’s womb." Didn't know I was "swimming" in my mother's womb.

I thought the same! Her accent has gotten so much thicker. Especially when she said "deep water". She sounded worse than Lidia.

MeMe has used that quote by Alan Watts several times in her captions over the years. It appears that this is something she has always wanted to do but it is another one of her fears. MeMe seems to be full of all sorts of fears. I just find it so odd because it is coming from her who is supposedly all about personal development. She is always preaching and always talks about having courage, doing things you're afraid of, and then on the other hand, she is afraid to jump into the pool unless it is shallow water. Why not achieve your goal - whether it's with a personal coach or just practicing on your own.
In this last video, as she makes a big deal out of Alexa being in the deep water, she starts getting sniffly, almost crying. And you can tell Alexa gets uncomfortable and looks away... MeMe always has weird reactions and is projecting her fears... why not just be happy and leave it at that, are tears and theatrics needed? So much drama.
Also, why does MeMe always point out Alexa's age when she talks about her accomplishments. Why is it not simply - she learned how to ride a bike today. She swam for the first time. She always lists her age as well because she compares her to the other kids and implies that Alexa is some sort of prodigy who is doing it earlier than everyone else.
Get over yourself MeMe.
Maybe I'm mistaken but I've never seen their constant "I'm grateful" felt genuine, it always screamed "we need to keep telling ourselves we're grateful because in reality we just want so much more and it's not a nice feeling". And so, it's always the least genuine and generous posting about their good deeds, about their gratefulness etc... the constant quotes on her insta, the obsession with these few self-development books... She's the epitome of egocentric, has too much time on her hands to think about herself and spends more time looking for inspiring quotes or methods to live happier than just doing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

When her family decided to immigrate to Canada, she felt as if she was walking right into her dreams as she boarded her very first airplane. But the cold shock of Winter in Canada awoke Mimi to reality that her dreams were not always going to be 100% as she imagined.

At the same time dealing with the school bullies that pushed her for a F.O.B (fresh off the boat) reaction, she quickly realised it was best to ignore them and spend some time soul searching for her real self. Albeit a new one.

“You have to protect and defend yourself, you have to observe your reactions to other peoples messages. If you learn, fine! If you learn nothing, move on, don’t attach yourself to something that isn’t your problem.” - Mimi Ikonn

While saving up for weeks at her first Job she decided it was time to change her name legally to one both her family and friends had been calling her for most of her life. A new name - a new start!

From here she tried a few jobs and bared the responsibility helping towards paying her parents mortgage, bills and even saved to buying her first car. Her story then takes us to meeting Alex, dropping out of college, working a dream job in image consulting and founding Luxy Hair.

---------

So she never had any idea what she wanted to be when younger but she saw clouds and thought "get me to Positano and the south of france"

Her family relocated to Canada but it was too cold so she started cryin' and realised that travelling may not be a good idea because snow.

She got bullied at school and thought enough is enough (not sure what this has to do with wanting to travel)

She then legally decided to change her name.

She then 'tried a few jobs' to pay for bills because that's what adults do.

She met Alex, dropped out of college because google and started Luxy Hair which Alex actually started and she clung on like a crappy limpet.

So what has Mimi ever actually achieved? She's done nothing. She's all talk of taking action and 'doing more' but she's done duck all. What is the point in Mimi Ikonn?
I condemn these dumb ass calling anybody a FOB, and good for her if she found the strength to ignore and move on. But, the way she talks about her experience is COMPLETELY opposite to Nayla's experience. Meme writes she went soul searching. Well, 15 years later she still doesn't understand or admit she's an INTROVERT! She needs validation from others, she is sociable when it's in a controlled relationship dynamic (aka fan-guru or "business friendships") but she is not an extravert. Also, Meme blames her whole school failures on the system... Again, Nayla didn't come from money yet she was able to pursue her studies with gov help. Meme chose to go "soul searching" and not work, that's it be honest at least. Like don't blame it on everyone and everything. I too thought it was the system's fault when I was younger, later on, a psychiatrist told me I had TDHA and then I realize literally no school could adapt to every kids' cognitive problematic, like it's not realistic. Everyone has different learning patterns, you just have to be resilient, keep working hard, finding ways to adapt etc... Obviously it's wayyyy harder if you don't have parents supporting you, but it's not impossible and she can't blame it 100% on the system because clearly Nayla shows that there were helps for kids with financial issues etc...

Love how Meme is saying that's how people at Côte d'Azur have fun. Bet there were no french people at this party. If Meme had any french friend she couldn't help herself to post about it on instagram (and no Meme we are not talking about people working in tourism making sure you have a good time to spend more of your money). To be honest, it looks more like eastern way of partying. So that's just a bunch of frivolous people taking themselves for gods - nothing new under the sun. Of course they had to breach any regulations to come and most likely are not vaccinated (Covid death records in Russia anyone?). And yess gross to dance on the table where people will have food just after.
That's how French Love Island candidate party in Cote d'Azur, yep, certainly. Opportunists, wannabees, superficial peops who only go there to be able to snap it and show to their minions.

Today, Meme the certified personal stylist gives us a lesson about REAL STYLE! Real style never dies and is timeless. Real style is that of the 60s. Has she only discovered this era now? Is she going to change her entire wardrobe, therefore? Looking forward to seeing these sausage pants disappear!
You'll be disappointed to learn that Alain Delon wearing Tod's doesn't have the same effect as Horse Teeth in Tods lmao. Alain Delon does not need anything to look timelessly fashion, he MAKES the outfit timeless. Whereas Alex could really benefit from better outfits 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

When you cook risotto, aren't you supposed to add warm broth and not cold water as you'd constantly drag the temperature of the rice down?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t think he is able to get a boner, the poor, poor fucker. I can’t see anything there 🤮🤮, he is dead from the waist down 🤕. Plus, their child is the most disgusting child ever🤮🤮.

This is a toned beach ready body and bum:
View attachment 642440

And this is a saggy, full of cellulite thighs and bum.. Disgusting 🤮.. Definitely not ready for the beach body 😂😂:
View attachment 642443
I think Alexa looked cute in that video of her swiming. We can see how hard she's trying to keep her head over the water, like she's not completely mastered the swiming but for her it's "woooowwww I can swim", and that's cute. I'm happy for her accomplishment like I'd be for any kid. It's the parents the problem like I genuinely feel bad for Alexa... Gonna be shaped to be like her parents. And if she grows up with no other influence...Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Such a piece of sh*t this Mimi. She manages to contradict everything she ever said and vouched for in her life. Contradicting every single value she pretended to stand for in the past… Someone with absolutely zero back bone, zero personality and integrity.

This looks very much like a Chanel bag and I remember clearly her telling in the past how she would never EVER buy a chanel bag because they’re leather goods and she loves animals way too much… and how she couldn’t wait to have her own goat ( remember these old travel vlogs where she always had to be petting random goats?)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and bla bla bla

She spent year promoting simple living and gratefulness only for us to realize that she is VERY much about branding as we can see here with her hermes sandals and chanel looking bag. Whether or not these are fake, my point still stands. She’s never been nothing else but a mindless sheep.

Now I have nothing against luxury and buying luxury goods. What I hate is the pretense and hiding behind this simplicity slogan only for her to turn around and spend hundreds on a dress or thousands a night in an over the top accommodation. And doing all this while preaching about single use plastic.

B*tch please!!!! 🤦‍♀️

8C344B6F-DC2B-43C0-9E88-5878456BD7B8.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Beautiful exemple of Horse Teeth mansplaining : "She's just like her mama, she needs explanations, in order to understand something". Well pretty much like anybody dumb ass!

Also, mixing banana and egg together : calling it pancakes, and cooks it in the oven wtf. In my world it's called a weird banana omelette but whatever.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.