Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you are Janni( a model) and shaming us😉. Yeah, she and her husband lives half a year in Monaco because of taxes ( google) and half a year in Spain. Feel free to comment about everything. We will accept😂
I’m now binge watching her videos and Instagram posts because you mentioned her. Janni and her husband seem so rich I wish I was her 😩 Also sorry if this is off topic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alexa learns how to swim badly from her parents frog technique and they get shite comments like this:

Screenshot_20210702-202336_Instagram.jpg

SUCH an inspiration. No child has ever set foot in a pool and learnt to swim?

Their followers reflect the level of intelligence, all fruit loops.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The said edited photo I was talking about and some more of her filtered face. We’ve seen her real face without layers of makeup and filters. She’s got lumps and bumps on her cheeks. No problems with that at all. But be honest when you post edited, doctored pictures.
315FE126-AAC2-4EEF-A66F-57E50EA9835F.jpeg
175E6625-00B5-418D-91A4-B56D2E1F5D25.jpeg

9315B891-490B-4625-B91D-34EC930DDF59.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mimi dont read here?
Yeah what a universal moment, she will post more natural photos. i am interested in seeing her real face.. pfe-

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mimi dont read here?
Yeah what a universal moment, she will post more natural photos. i am interested in seeing her real face.. pfe-
Course she reads here.

I mean, do I believe she hasn't put a filter on her face? Definately not. Good way to trick her gulliable followers though.

Why are they all dressed the same colour?! Absolute cringe fest.

Screenshot_20210702-221655_Instagram.jpg

Also Mimi clearly gettin her own back on Alex for him posting unflattering pictures of her:
20210702_221927.jpg

And Alexa lookin bored as shite:
Screenshot_20210702-221655_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Alexa looks so so bored. Please Mimi I know you read here, she is FOUR years old. Let her have a childhood! You are making her an adult way before her time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mimi dont read here?
The funniest part is that she's talking about being herself, no filter, but at the same time she's still seeking validation like "you guys tell me if you like this" just to fish for compliments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry my english is bad…, in every Photo and Video of mimi and alexa they hold hands. This is so so weird to me. She is not 2 years old anymore. I have a daughter the same age as alexa, she plays with her friends all day long - alexa holds mimis hand all day long. It is so sad to watch. Wake up meme!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The funniest part is that she's talking about being herself, no filter, but at the same time she's still seeking validation like "you guys tell me if you like this" just to fish for compliments 😂
Exactly. Since when she takes advice because she knows best! As a photographer, she doesn’t just use filters, she smoothens her skin. I can tell the difference because I do that sometimes with clients’ skin plus I’ve seen her in real life. In some photos, she actually whitens her skin which is disgusting and misleading - always wants to portray herself as European. Accept who you are as you preach MeMe.

New dress again eco warrior? How many new pieces she bought this month while continuing to teach her followers not to follow trends. The Maje suit, the Shein ‘Silk’ dress, this blue number and a couple of new bikinis which are essentially plastic? The brown and pink fake Hermes sandals? The Chanel bag the other day? Did she catch the Horse Teeth wanking over a plastic bimbo so he wired her extra money this month?

Sure Alexa did so MeMe ran to the nearest boutique to buy a dress? The first time she ran since she last filmed herself at Onslow Gardens after Alexa was born.
4D5DB2E4-76D6-49F0-BC3B-55BF14DBDC44.jpeg

yeah she really looks like she’s living the best life and asked everyone to wear blue and white. She certainly looks like she wants to be anywhere else but near this weird family she was born into. The grip that says “stand for another photo Alexa or you won’t get dinner and smile even if it’s fake like Mama’s personality.”
9686745D-2873-480A-B7C3-F0907799DF7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Course she reads here.

I mean, do I believe she hasn't put a filter on her face? Definately not. Good way to trick her gulliable followers though.

Why are they all dressed the same colour?! Absolute cringe fest.

View attachment 645223

Also Mimi clearly gettin her own back on Alex for him posting unflattering pictures of her:
View attachment 645225

And Alexa lookin bored as shite:
View attachment 645226
I don't know why but I feel like that Horse Teeth not into Meme anymore since after Alexa born. I feel like they are together in this marriage because of their business.

Reactions: 11
MeMe’s ever so present. Horse Teeth films MeMe takes photos of everything. What a riveting night out.

Side note: who carries Alexa’s stuff like water bottle and spare clothes? My son’s almost 4. Despite him being potty trained since 2 and a half, we still carry a spare set of clothes, jacket/coat, water bottle, games or colouring books and tit just in case and to keep him entertained if needed. Do they think of Alexa’s needs at all? During potty training days, my son used to wet himself every few days and he was so distressed. And honestly, if we struggle to find a toilet or forget the portable potty now and he has an accident, he would be so upset. I’ve noticed they never carry anything for Alexa. Do they buy a bottle of water every time she’s thirsty or just tell her to find a tap? What if she spills food on her clothes or wet herself? It baffles me these two never seem to prepare anything for their only one child but will find any loopholes
FD68A243-2F14-4CCC-BB99-E847ED83A3B9.jpeg
7542A481-CAD1-4367-A4A2-C7A2BEA56CD6.jpeg
BEA20EA9-D819-491F-88B0-07A33D529929.jpeg
6000A786-B0CB-453F-A586-E9E991F3714C.jpeg

Reactions: 9
MeMe’s ever so present. Horse Teeth films MeMe takes photos of everything. What a riveting night out.

Side note: who carries Alexa’s stuff like water bottle and spare clothes? My son’s almost 4. Despite him being potty trained since 2 and a half, we still carry a spare set of clothes, jacket/coat, water bottle, games or colouring books and tit just in case and to keep him entertained if needed. Do they think of Alexa’s needs at all? During potty training days, my son used to wet himself every few days and he was so distressed. And honestly, if we struggle to find a toilet or forget the portable potty now and he has an accident, he would be so upset. I’ve noticed they never carry anything for Alexa. Do they buy a bottle of water every time she’s thirsty or just tell her to find a tap? What if she spills food on her clothes or wet herself? It baffles me these two never seem to prepare anything for their only one child but will find any loopholesView attachment 645283 View attachment 645284View attachment 645286View attachment 645287
Another cheap fast fashion dress made of silk?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG Alex you make me sick! Grateful? You guys have spent every second of the last few years together. You must get sick of eachother every once in a while you liar! 🤢

1A3103B8-41EF-4E49-9B2D-086CD0BCF7B8.jpeg

I actually think the style and colour of this dress are quite flattering on Meme, which have inspired her zero filter caption. And no underwear. Tomorrow she’ll be back to using filters.

ED40A41E-D376-4726-8F95-CE7D83E0B510.jpeg

EBFD29A2-988E-4FF3-867C-26BCE61356E5.jpeg

I also wanted to comment on Alexa holding hands with Mine. So strange.

Side note: who carries Alexa’s stuff like water bottle and spare clothes? My son’s almost 4. Despite him being potty trained since 2 and a half, we still carry a spare set of clothes, jacket/coat, water bottle, games or colouring books and tit just in case and to keep him entertained if needed. Do they think of Alexa’s needs at all? During potty training days, my son used to wet himself every few days and he was so distressed. And honestly, if we struggle to find a toilet or forget the portable potty now and he has an accident, he would be so upset. I’ve noticed they never carry anything for Alexa. Do they buy a bottle of water every time she’s thirsty or just tell her to find a tap? What if she spills food on her clothes or wet herself? It baffles me these two never seem to prepare anything for their only one child but will find any loopholesView attachment 645283 View attachment 645284View attachment 645286View attachment 645287
OMG how many photos a day do they need! I wonder where they store these millions of tree and building photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
First they ruined the environment with hair extensions then act like a green loving hippies. Then, we have this "our relationship is perfect" lies. Also they had told many many lies to gain money and fame. And having a child only to post about it on instagram!! Pathetic and disgusting.
But now body shaming is wrong, really?? They are selfish as usual, always about them no one else!!
Besides if they are really happy and HONEST with CLEAN history and nothing to hide, why read here? Why not enjoy your PERFECT life??😂🤪😜
By posting pictures of what a beach body should look like on this thread it's a lot of people who can feel ashamed by their body. Not only Meme... That why the previous poster was talking about body shaming. By body shaming Meme's pear shape, it's like saying all pear shaped women are not normal, should be working hard to have that perfect lean legs beach body which for a pear shape is impossible! That comment in particular for me was off topic...
I respect your comments on Meme's innacurcies regarding supposed daily workouts VS inexistant results.

Rzgardkng calling Alexa disgusting I still don't understand tho...

I don’t agree with this. Most of us don’t find it disgusting seeing woman sized 5,6 or 5,3 or shapes in different ways. We love ourselves (I hope so does every women here too). But Mili doesn’t loves herself. She lies about it daily! She also has many young readers who believe her blindly!
having body size like 5.3 and telling you are 5.6 makes us tell her she is crappy small (thats indirectly reflecting her mind back!). Her lies about her maybe petite silhouette (which she can’t change with daily trainings w) I her whole appearance
I don't want to dictate people how to say things and stuff but maybe, in order to clear up any misunderstanding in the future that everything we say about Meme only applies to her and not anyone else's body, we could remind everyone that it's nothing against pear shaped, or not toned physics or whatever. I mean it's getting extreme even with the Russians mafia cliches over here XD

I have my fair share of nasty things being said so I hope you'll take what I say with a pinch of salt and keep in mind this is only my opinion. I don't want to be like communist Meme and try to shut down comments XD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok I had to comment on the body shaming episode. Here is my 2 cents :

Even when holding Alexa in her arms on the beach, Meme needs to point her stupid toe!!!! Tells you how “present” she is around her kid! Mind you, Alexa also points her toe now!
She uses every trick in the book that can make her look slimmer and toned and smoothed skin — and no, she isn’t any of the above!!! She has a super textured skin and her hair is basically a stack of hay.. she has a super odd diet (secretly binges eat cheese and other fatty foods as Alex exposed) that is counterproductive to the type of improvement she is looking for..
i also have parts of my body i wish were a bit different but honestly although i make some efforts to delay the down-spiraling process, i am not that much into myself that I would start using filters, face-tune, photoshop, pointy toe, etc etc and lie about it!
Also, i eat cheese and creamy haagen dasz all the time (I am French - cannot do without tons of cheese) but I don’t hide it and most importantly i am honest with myself : After too much cheese I know my hips and butt are getting bigger lol and i’ll slow down until next time ;) I am not feeling bad or body shamed because i have a bit of cellulite after my second kid..

Meme IS THE ONE bodyshaming everyone by altering her pics!! Influenzas are body-shaming everyone by putting up a front and making people feel that if you dont achieve a perfect figure it’s because you dont really want to, or put the work into it! Meme is preaching self acceptance and yet never shows all the bumps & holes on her face!
She becomes despising even physically because of her personality and the way she exploits her minions!
This is a great lesson : people will never comment on the body of someone who is nice, kind and authentic. We don’t even see their body : we see them as a whole. It doesn’t mean we can’t actually SEE how they look but we couldn’t care less : they LOOK beautiful because of their beautiful qualities shining through!
Now if influenzas want to act ugly - their bad!

And don’t worry for Meme! (Or Meme, if you are one of us, we know you are ok!)
Narcissistic people love any kind of attention! So trust me, Meme likes to read our funny comments about her “real” body because she gets attention and she likes it.. also it gives her tips on what to face-tune better next time ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The said edited photo I was talking about and some more of her filtered face. We’ve seen her real face without layers of makeup and filters. She’s got lumps and bumps on her cheeks. No problems with that at all. But be honest when you post edited, doctored pictures. View attachment 645026View attachment 645029
View attachment 645031
Her whole face is different. It's crazy to think she's never addressed the fact that she completely changed her face with filters now that she's all about showing herself in her natural state. At the time of these pictures, she'd still control her image quite a lot in her videos but it wouldnt' take a lot of digging to see her real skin texture or size of her nose in real life.

Sorry my english is bad…, in every Photo and Video of mimi and alexa they hold hands. This is so so weird to me. She is not 2 years old anymore. I have a daughter the same age as alexa, she plays with her friends all day long - alexa holds mimis hand all day long. It is so sad to watch. Wake up meme!
Yes and in some pictures you can even see Meme holding onto Alex's wrist. Meme HAS to have Alexa attached to her in every picture. She used to be glued to Alex now she's glued to Alexa. Only difference is she only wants Alexa when it suits her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok I had to comment on the body shaming episode. Here is my 2 cents :

Even when holding Alexa in her arms on the beach, Meme needs to point her stupid toe!!!! Tells you how “present” she is around her kid! Mind you, Alexa also points her toe now!
She uses every trick in the book that can make her look slimmer and toned and smoothed skin — and no, she isn’t any of the above!!! She has a super textured skin and her hair is basically a stack of hay.. she has a super odd diet (secretly binges eat cheese and other fatty foods as Alex exposed) that is counterproductive to the type of improvement she is looking for..
i also have parts of my body i wish were a bit different but honestly although i make some efforts to delay the down-spiraling process, i am not that much into myself that I would start using filters, face-tune, photoshop, pointy toe, etc etc and lie about it!
Also, i eat cheese and creamy haagen dasz all the time (I am French - cannot do without tons of cheese) but I don’t hide it and most importantly i am honest with myself : After too much cheese I know my hips and butt are getting bigger lol and i’ll slow down until next time ;) I am not feeling bad or body shamed because i have a bit of cellulite after my second kid..

Meme IS THE ONE bodyshaming everyone by altering her pics!! Influenzas are body-shaming everyone by putting up a front and making people feel that if you dont achieve a perfect figure it’s because you dont really want to, or put the work into it! Meme is preaching self acceptance and yet never shows all the bumps & holes on her face!
She becomes despising even physically because of her personality and the way she exploits her minions!
This is a great lesson : people will never comment on the body of someone who is nice, kind and authentic. We don’t even see their body : we see them as a whole. It doesn’t mean we can’t actually SEE how they look but we couldn’t care less : they LOOK beautiful because of their beautiful qualities shining through!
Now if influenzas want to act ugly - their bad!

And don’t worry for Meme! (Or Meme, if you are one of us, we know you are ok!)
Narcissistic people love any kind of attention! So trust me, Meme likes to read our funny comments about her “real” body because she gets attention and she likes it.. also it gives her tips on what to face-tune better next time ;)
Yes! I couldn’t agree more!! Very well said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.