Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a piece of sh*t this Mimi. She manages to contradict everything she ever said and vouched for in her life. Contradicting every single value she pretended to stand for in the past… Someone with absolutely zero back bone, zero personality and integrity.

This looks very much like a Chanel bag and I remember clearly her telling in the past how she would never EVER buy a chanel bag because they’re leather goods and she loves animals way too much… and how she couldn’t wait to have her own goat ( remember these old travel vlogs where she always had to be petting random goats?)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and bla bla bla

She spent year promoting simple living and gratefulness only for us to realize that she is VERY much about branding as we can see here with her hermes sandals and chanel looking bag. Whether or not these are fake, my point still stands. She’s never been nothing else but a mindless sheep.

Now I have nothing against luxury and buying luxury goods. What I hate is the pretense and hiding behind this simplicity slogan only for her to turn around and spend hundreds on a dress or thousands a night in an over the top accommodation. And doing all this while preaching about single use plastic.

B*tch please!!!! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 643106
THIS. I am a girl that loves luxury so I enjoy looking at her Instagram pictures and other "influencers" but her constant preaching about a simpler life and zero waste is starting to really irk me. And then seeing her in Hermes sandals and Chanel bag right after posting about no mass consuming. LOL. She is crazy and so ignorant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What does she know about timeless style? she wears tablecloths and her hair is a mop. People in the 1960s wouldn't have worn her mumu dresses even to clean the house.
the 1950s and 60s were the epitome of style in my eye. i love vintage and classic fashion. to me meme looks like someone who is going through something and have stopped caring about themselves and wear tablecloths for dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is sooooo disgusting! Not elegant, not feminine beside it is opening doors to diseases like fungus 🤮🤢

I would never ever go again to that restaurant.

Also ego of Mimi said last days not to do what’s mainstreams do, but jumping when other woman dancing like that.. no „backbone“.. no virtue... consistency..
so disrespectful. putting your feet on table where people eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she’s wearing a different dress every day, we’ve seen a couple of swimwear, sandals and 3 bags. Is Meme going shopping there because I still don’t believe these all fit in her carry on.
265033E7-DA79-4ED4-AF46-BE4D229B78A9.png

Reactions: 6
What’s happening to Meme’s accent? I could hardly understand her.
Agree 👍👍👍. Their speaking skill is a total fail 🤢. They have zero intelligence and no uni degree!!
Something should be done about this Audible sponsoring thing..
It’s disgusting to see dumb people being paid by Audible, they don’t read books, real books not small quotations. Can they read Utopia for example?? Or Albert Camus books?? Or any classic novels?? Or is it hard for their dumb small brains??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree 👍👍👍. Their speaking skill is a total fail 🤢. They have zero intelligence and no uni degree!!
Something should be done about this Audible sponsoring thing..
It’s disgusting to see dumb people being paid by Audible, they don’t read books, real books not small quotations. Can they read Utopia for example?? Or Albert Camus books?? Or any classic novels?? Or is it hard for their dumb small brains??
Agreed. They’re too shallow and uneducated to appreciate actual literature apart from self help books and the bleeping Alchemist! Not once have they recommended a book of fiction, a classic. They’re limited and really uninteresting.
And then grandpa comes up with this. Oh ok grandpa, thank you. What would we do without your pearls of wisdom?
386295DD-7537-4396-81B3-2497AFBCEA41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still surprised they left Italy without going to their beloved Positano. Still left wandering what exactly went down?

Anyhow, it’s funny how Alex keeps exposing Meme. We all know Meme would have never posted herself looking so rough and without touching up/photoshopping her legs/ cankles😅

View attachment 634975
Her legs are as thick as her thighs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anyone seen this video before? Alex explaining how he fell off a basketball hoop and damaged his arm and was told he'd be disabled. Makes the point of 'don't give up hope' on recovery whilst bashing the NHS.

Can't work out if he genuinely felt #grateful or wanted to win an oscar for best performance. Also he cries in the video, a lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Such a piece of sh*t this Mimi. She manages to contradict everything she ever said and vouched for in her life. Contradicting every single value she pretended to stand for in the past… Someone with absolutely zero back bone, zero personality and integrity.

This looks very much like a Chanel bag and I remember clearly her telling in the past how she would never EVER buy a chanel bag because they’re leather goods and she loves animals way too much… and how she couldn’t wait to have her own goat ( remember these old travel vlogs where she always had to be petting random goats?)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and bla bla bla

She spent year promoting simple living and gratefulness only for us to realize that she is VERY much about branding as we can see here with her hermes sandals and chanel looking bag. Whether or not these are fake, my point still stands. She’s never been nothing else but a mindless sheep.

Now I have nothing against luxury and buying luxury goods. What I hate is the pretense and hiding behind this simplicity slogan only for her to turn around and spend hundreds on a dress or thousands a night in an over the top accommodation. And doing all this while preaching about single use plastic.

B*tch please!!!! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 643106
She is still look slobby,cheap and tacky...She doesn't look classy at all. After all money can't buy you class Meme. I have seen a lot of people just wearing plain t shirt with jeans looking stunning so much classier than this poopshow.

Anyone seen this video before? Alex explaining how he fell off a basketball hoop and damaged his arm and was told he'd be disabled. Makes the point of 'don't give up hope' on recovery whilst bashing the NHS.

Can't work out if he genuinely felt #grateful or wanted to win an oscar for best performance. Also he cries in the video, a lot.
Anyone can cook up some self pity tit stories to get views and likes.

Reactions: 7
Accumulating darker eye bags and chunky thighs!
I hate Mimi and Alex’s views and I hope this doesn’t come across as me being a fan of them at all because they are atrocious and horrible, but the constant body shaming in this thread is unbelievable. What’s wrong with having bigger thighs? She looks perfectly healthy and clearly toned. According to you and many others on this thread, anyone who doesn’t have long model-like legs is fat and should never show their body or wear a swimsuit ever again because they are too fat. I’ve seen so many posts like this on this thread so I hope this doesn’t come across as me trying to single you out.

I just saw another post saying Mimi is disgusting and isn’t beach ready because she has cellulite, “a saggy bum and thighs”.. I mean seriously, what’s wrong with having either of them? Apparently you’re no longer allowed to go to the beach if you have cellulite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He watches Fox News and Tucker Carlson..... he's telling on himself 👺👹💩

View attachment 643837
Yeah, he’s really showing his ass! This made me very angry, he is so caught up in finding things that justify his narrow world view that he doesn’t care if he elevates this piece of tit (don’t @ me, Tucker spews lies and hate night after night on that so-called news channel, he’s a big part of the problem in the US!) 😡

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard that proof of recovery from covid even exists and if so that it can be used as proof. Can’t find that information anywhere.
I did a quick search and turns out this actually exists! CDC US website has some info as does a Canadian site. Not aware if this is the case for European countries.

Had no idea that proof of Covid actually exists :-/

I reckon you’re right. Many Brits have been turned away from boarding the Eurostar to France. I hate people who look for loopholes. If you’re a good, honest person, you would never look for a loophole in the first place. The silence was too convenient when we normally see everything mundane things they do. Twice now they disappeared during “quarantine”. They’re absolute piece of shits. Then they moan about Covid restrictions.
If there’s one thing they’re good at, it’s finding loopholes!

A bunch of crooks.

Their loophole finding Google skills are next level. They’re clearly in the wrong business.

Reactions: 2
I hate Mimi and Alex’s views and I hope this doesn’t come across as me being a fan of them at all because they are atrocious and horrible, but the constant body shaming in this thread is unbelievable. What’s wrong with having bigger thighs? She looks perfectly healthy and clearly toned. According to you and many others on this thread, anyone who doesn’t have long model-like legs is fat and should never show their body or wear a swimsuit ever again because they are too fat. I’ve seen so many posts like this on this thread so I hope this doesn’t come across as me trying to single you out.

I just saw another post saying Mimi is disgusting and isn’t beach ready because she has cellulite, “a saggy bum and thighs”.. I mean seriously, what’s wrong with having either of them? Apparently you’re no longer allowed to go to the beach if you have cellulite.
The bigger thigh comments are made less as an attack but based on the fact she posts that she works out and does certain cardio exercise which if she did, her thighs would even be at least toned. Its the false sense of telling her followers 'oh I do exercise all the time' - her body shape doesn't add up to what she claims she does. Again, we've said she's clearly insecure but there's no honesty with her.

has someone said she shouldn't be wearing certain swimsuits or bikinis? - I personally accept cellulite is a part of aging. I agree she is very toned from the waist up, from the waist down she clearly doesnt do the 'intense' workout she claims she does. Also on numerous times it's been spotted that she edits her images (even though v badly) inc. Bent floorboards to make that section of her body slimmer.

If she accepted her body like she constantly bangs on about - they'd be more respect there for her.

I mean, we know their views in covid and the fact them as a couple, are ignorant and selfish. Sometimes people post stuff out of anger on the back of seeing something that personally affects them i.e. they're clearly putting people at risk and telling people how they should think with all the
political crap.

This thread holds quite abit of empathy for Mimi in regards to her not looking as glammed up or happy as she used to be. It's clear she's insecure as she's covering up more, people even on here I'm sure would think feel insecure about themselves but to not accept it and brush it off with googled quotes or to edit your images I don't think is the best approach. She should embrace her body if she's gonna push the gratefulness speech.

I hope this clears it up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

First they ruined the environment with hair extensions then act like a green loving hippies. Then, we have this "our relationship is perfect" lies. Also they had told many many lies to gain money and fame. And having a child only to post about it on instagram!! Pathetic and disgusting.
But now body shaming is wrong, really?? They are selfish as usual, always about them no one else!!
Besides if they are really happy and HONEST with CLEAN history and nothing to hide, why read here? Why not enjoy your PERFECT life??😂🤪😜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bigger thigh comments are made less as an attack but based on the fact she posts that she works out and does certain cardio exercise which if she did, her thighs would even be at least toned. Its the false sense of telling her followers 'oh I do exercise all the time' - her body shape doesn't add up to what she claims she does. Again, we've said she's clearly insecure but there's no honesty with her.

has someone said she shouldn't be wearing certain swimsuits or bikinis? - I personally accept cellulite is a part of aging. I agree she is very toned from the waist up, from the waist down she clearly doesnt do the 'intense' workout she claims she does. Also on numerous times it's been spotted that she edits her images (even though v badly) inc. Bent floorboards to make that section of her body slimmer.

If she accepted her body like she constantly bangs on about - they'd be more respect there for her.

I mean, we know their views in covid and the fact them as a couple, are ignorant and selfish. Sometimes people post stuff out of anger on the back of seeing something that personally affects them i.e. they're clearly putting people at risk and telling people how they should think with all the
political crap.

This thread holds quite abit of empathy for Mimi in regards to her not looking as glammed up or happy as she used to be. It's clear she's insecure as she's covering up more, people even on here I'm sure would think feel insecure about themselves but to not accept it and brush it off with googled quotes or to edit your images I don't think is the best approach. She should embrace her body if she's gonna push the gratefulness speech.

I hope this clears it up.
I understand where you’re coming from especially regarding their absurd views on Covid restrictions. I was talking about the fact that some comments regarding her body were way too harsh because she is slim (her legs are naturally a bit bigger but still look some what toned). I just don’t want someone to read certain things and think negatively about their body if they are larger than her in size. But this is a gossip forum so obviously anything can be said.

First they ruined the environment with hair extensions then act like a green loving hippies. Then, we have this "our relationship is perfect" lies. Also they had told many many lies to gain money and fame. And having a child only to post about it on instagram!! Pathetic and disgusting.
But now body shaming is wrong, really?? They are selfish as usual, always about them no one else!!
Besides if they are really happy and HONEST with CLEAN history and nothing to hide, why read here? Why not enjoy your PERFECT life??😂🤪😜
Oh I completely agree with everything you’re saying they are despicable. But seeing Mimi being described as chunky and not having a beach body is a bit bizarre because she’s quite slim and her body looks great in my opinion. Anything else about her and Alex is disgusting though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.