Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Meme have some wine or is it she just drinking water from a wine glass?
View attachment 640495

This restaurant is a joke. Poorly rated. Lot of people complaining about a pretentious staff, that will make you understand if you're not welcome in this wannabee jet setter crowd. I've done many Michelin star, I've never been looked upon. This is typical from South of France overrated touristy places. Beyonce has found herself there once so now everybody think it's the best place lol.
YES, she drinks. She would claim otherwise but we all know that lying isn’t a problem for them..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This kid ain’t living the best life.
D266F3F9-9D75-4D23-991C-418B1C755FE0.jpeg
7C7164AD-DA1C-40C8-B882-9DFDA894950A.jpeg
1A7E3828-A6C1-4AD1-ABD3-A839ED1C5A0B.jpeg

MeMe needs to teach Horse Teeth how to facetune
23B1CE88-C1FF-4B7D-A467-E4BDDD8AB744.jpeg
4AFA8713-6CE3-4C95-BDC9-C175D32E80A8.jpeg
Lidiot should have used this opportunity where MeMe’s seeking attention jumping on the seat to steal her phone back. Blink twice if you want us to send help Lidiot.
DC65BB06-E75C-42C8-86A7-049948B259BC.jpeg

#FreeAlexa. The new Britney in 20 years
137A89D3-593F-4FEB-AD8F-CFBB9AA72032.jpeg

Yes, we believe Horse Teeth falls asleep more than Alexa. He’s asleep here having to give MeMe yet another forced cuddle.
B5F83833-04AE-4654-B2ED-B7B1531E975F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s maddening to me, to force your kids at inappropriate places. And no inappropriate places does not have to be lewd only. Lewd is essentially a crime. Child sees world through different lens.
For Alexa this partying is okay - what do you think she will do as a teenager.
When these two chose to have a kid - they should be their kids parents and not the cool family on the block. They want to enjoy like teenagers, dress like 100 years old, preach like I don’t know from Medieval ages? God - I am behind #freeAlexa

I am actually against any thing that equates pimping out the child for views, likes whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mimi wears Leather shoes because all the other plastic stuff damaged her feets once she said. This is her one reason why she is wearing leather..

I cant listen to their podcasts, i don't understand any word or sentence from Alex. How you call it: swallowing slurring? I dont understand any word from him.. For me he has a speech defect.. maybe same like Alexa
Horse Teeth needs a speech therapy.

This kid ain’t living the best life. View attachment 640841View attachment 640842View attachment 640843
MeMe needs to teach Horse Teeth how to facetune
View attachment 640845View attachment 640846Lidiot should have used this opportunity where MeMe’s seeking attention jumping on the seat to steal her phone back. Blink twice if you want us to send help Lidiot. View attachment 640847

#FreeAlexa. The new Britney in 20 years View attachment 640854

Yes, we believe Horse Teeth falls asleep more than Alexa. He’s asleep here having to give MeMe yet another forced cuddle. View attachment 640855
Woah Horse Teeth looks like an old Karen(even the hairstyle looks like Karen) in this picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
400F304C-53C6-4AD9-9937-E764E436BE67.jpeg

Did we see Mimi and specially Lidia jumping like a... *****?

Having fun doesn’t mean you jump like an nasty idiot? Keeping the child in your heart doesn’t mean you force your kid to be like you? Appreciate your life doesn’t mean you behave like an uneducated kid without manners?

Maybe I am old schooled but with ages you dance more feminine, elegant and appreciate traditional dances? Specially if you are rich? Lidia shocked me..

—————-
3E6536B5-A6D8-4F92-A5A4-2E8ED84AA9F4.jpeg

Alexa will one of those abused kids like “Bella”.

Ikonns will pressure Alexa to their own needs until Alexa believes that she will need all stuff Ikonns need..

did you see that caption. It’s like a horror movie! We see classic child abuse and we can’t do anything because “mother is managing instagram”

———

Yeah Alex
Let us see those whispers from Love Hair
F75ADAE6-12F2-48EB-AC07-127BBC5074AE.jpeg
91053400-AB46-493C-AB67-6970D503DFF0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Grandpa's statistics arn't lookin good and Mimi is on the mega decline.

Also, this Dan Martell who Alex raves about is also doing shite, ironic.

Intellegent change has increased no thanks to paid bot followers 😜

Attachments

Screenshot_20210630_113002_com.facebook.katana.jpg

When are ya gonna call out your husband's role model on your insta you Eco warrior Meme?

• Haha
View attachment 640963
Did we see Mimi and specially Lidia jumping like a... *****?

Having fun doesn’t mean you jump like an nasty idiot? Keeping the child in your heart doesn’t mean you force your kid to be like you? Appreciate your life doesn’t mean you behave like an uneducated kid without manners?

Maybe I am old schooled but with ages you dance more feminine, elegant and appreciate traditional dances? Specially if you are rich? Lidia shocked me..

—————-
View attachment 640966

Alexa will one of those abused kids like “Bella”.

Ikonns will pressure Alexa to their own needs until Alexa believes that she will need all stuff Ikonns need..

did you see that caption. It’s like a horror movie! We see classic child abuse and we can’t do anything because “mother is managing instagram”

———

Yeah Alex
Let us see those whispers from Love Hair
View attachment 640967View attachment 640968
Wow many people still buy that crappy hair oil 😆 The one that they claimed as beauty grade hahaha. Here in Asia we used coconut oil for hair for so many decades and there’s no such thing as beauty grade coconut oil. You can use any coconut oil in your kitchen! Don’t be fooled by this Icunt-artist 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E213EC95-DC9C-4B2E-86AF-E64E357BEA4F.jpeg
We’ll have a great day Lidiot. What’s it like being under house arrest?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Meme should be a better swimmer after all these years. She looks like a young child who just learned how to swim today. Tiny, panicky strokes, and swimming only in the shallow, knee length area. Alex is filming her as if she was an olympic swimmer. Nothing to brag about MeMe, you're a very poor swimmer.

Why isn't she playing with her child and why aren't Meme and Alex teaching Alexa how to swim? Or how about some toys for the beach, inflatables, or a mask so they can snorkel together? There is so much to do, but all Alexa seems to be doing is sit in her fancy dress and count all the rocks on the beach. Then she is dragged to a loud restaurant to watch her mother "dance". Looks like the most boring vacation ever.
I think MeMe just doesn't like to prepare anything - bring a beach tote with snacks, sunscreen, toys for Alexa, sunglasses, hat... She just likes to show up as is which works for her, but not for her kid.
Kids need a bit of preparation and effort MeMe. Don't be so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meme should be a better swimmer after all these years. She looks like a young child who just learned how to swim today. Tiny, panicky strokes, and swimming only in the shallow, knee length area. Alex is filming her as if she was an olympic swimmer. Nothing to brag about MeMe, you're a very poor swimmer.

Why isn't she playing with her child and why aren't Meme and Alex teaching Alexa how to swim? Or how about some toys for the beach, inflatables, or a mask so they can snorkel together? There is so much to do, but all Alexa seems to be doing is sit in her fancy dress and count all the rocks on the beach. Then she is dragged to a loud restaurant to watch her mother "dance". Looks like the most boring vacation ever.
I think MeMe just doesn't like to prepare anything - bring a beach tote with snacks, sunscreen, toys for Alexa, sunglasses, hat... She just likes to show up as is which works for her, but not for her kid.
Kids need a bit of preparation and effort MeMe. Don't be so lazy.
He heard ya 😜

Screenshot_20210630-225222_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
They call this swimming? In my country, we call it “dog style”. It’s not swimming it’s just floating in the water like a dog.
Web manager reported we said they don’t do anything kids friendly and Alexa looks miserable so they put this up today. Powerful 👍🏼🤪
Not sure if this Kim K style bikini (which is another new item) is suitable for flat, wide hip like MeMe’s. Luckily I didn’t have a big dinner tonight or I’ll be 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
E3EC8686-3932-4080-A570-ADB66DA56C16.jpeg

horse teeth is definitely desperate. The Kim K bikini gives him a boner. Totally appropriate for Alexa to take pics like this🤮
FF633D19-2FA6-4B74-A34E-865BE98B1FB8.jpeg

930563C2-CC6B-4253-BFD0-50C3B0029D3D.jpeg

lanky Len at it again
0F838BD6-699E-40CD-B67D-360DA02304C3.jpeg

A3A4563A-1B5B-4F49-BA0C-5D6C4ECE9610.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Alex: genius Alexa learned to swim by herself #grateful

grateful for what? That she achieved something you like? Which is float (doggy style) and not sink?

And what’s with his goggles? 😂😂😂😂

C82C94F7-13E4-456E-8CDB-C360D980068B.jpeg

54B3178E-740C-4C4B-9D8A-8ACBA046E181.jpeg
6B0A5091-DDD8-4725-922A-891C61C4D525.jpeg

Flat-ass meme, this caption is BS. No we don’t all know how to swim, we didn’t do laps in our mothers’ womb. If so how come all these years your talent didn’t appear out of nowhere?

Whydo you think so many swimming classes and teachers exist? The kid said a dumb cute thing, she didn’t write a holy book for you to reflect on for a day. You spend half the year at the beach and never invested in a proper swim teacher for your kid, at least for her safety.
You’re so dumb I can’t even deal. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
horse teeth is definitely desperate. The Kim K bikini gives him a boner. Totally appropriate for Alexa to take pics like this🤮
I don’t think he is able to get a boner, the poor, poor fucker. I can’t see anything there 🤮🤮, he is dead from the waist down 🤕. Plus, their child is the most disgusting child ever🤮🤮.

This is a toned beach ready body and bum:
BF8147F3-8840-4BB2-8F60-7A691B016661.jpeg

And this is a saggy, full of cellulite thighs and bum.. Disgusting 🤮.. Definitely not ready for the beach body 😂😂:
602044F9-4B87-4166-AB48-285EDD61F319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What does she know about timeless style? she wears tablecloths and her hair is a mop. People in the 1960s wouldn't have worn her mumu dresses even to clean the house.
Yes I know some people really know about timeless style and be classy, but not this slob. Everyone can see her fashion sense with her Mumu dresses, choice of her designs, patterns, colours and her mop head hairstyle...yuck :sick:

Reactions: 5
What’s happening to Meme’s accent? I could hardly understand her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.