Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie is a female version of Carmie. Definitely not a comparison to be proud of. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the reason they all seem so lost is probably cos theyā€™re starting to realise thereā€™s more to life than just partying etc and also because theyā€™re so young with no job no routine hardly any stability and itā€™s just wearing off now, like what are they actually doing with their lives? Their lifestyle is not sustainable in the slightest and maybe theyā€™re starting to realise that especially as the group doesnā€™t seem as close as they used to be. Also I didnā€™t know that her mum had terminal cancer, thatā€™s horrific but surely Millie would be seeing her as often as possible? Itā€™s not like she has any other commitments at all? So she moved out and left her mum behind to party ? Maybe Iā€™m being too harsh itā€™s just such a shame I lost my mum when I was 9 and so I suppose I can be very judgmental when it comes to these things. Perhaps millie finds it too painful to be around?

Reactions: 13
I think the reason they all seem so lost is probably cos theyā€™re starting to realise thereā€™s more to life than just partying etc and also because theyā€™re so young with no job no routine hardly any stability and itā€™s just wearing off now, like what are they actually doing with their lives? Their lifestyle is not sustainable in the slightest and maybe theyā€™re starting to realise that especially as the group doesnā€™t seem as close as they used to be. Also I didnā€™t know that her mum had terminal cancer, thatā€™s horrific but surely Millie would be seeing her as often as possible? Itā€™s not like she has any other commitments at all? So she moved out and left her mum behind to party ? Maybe Iā€™m being too harsh itā€™s just such a shame I lost my mum when I was 9 and so I suppose I can be very judgmental when it comes to these things. Perhaps millie finds it too painful to be around?
So true. Their life may be a dream for some, or look "fun" but it has no longevity. As they get older their audience will start to dwindle. At least Kate/Lewys will have degrees- the others have no real safety net.

Reactions: 4
Oh shock horror you used the ol ā€œyour white privilegeā€ line.

my friend who is black has brought me that same fake tan which Millie used in a hamper. Is that tan okay to use when a black person buys it for me, but not okay when I buy it myself because Iā€™m white?

Did I find it funny in her video? Yeah I did actually. That doesnā€™t make me racist. It just means I found it funny that she went green. She wasnā€™t being offensive, she was literally trying a fake tan that went viral.... THAT.IS.ALL. Iā€™m not saying this because I love Millie - she doesnā€™t bother me.

people donā€™t fake tan To be racist. They fake tan because they feel more confident with a tan.
what about when people bleach their skin to become white? Can I be offended at that?
Iā€™m very much aware there are people that are shot because they are black but that doesnā€™t mean Emma from a little village canā€™t fake tan to make herself feel more confident. If YOU have a problem with that then fair enough but donā€™t expect people to stop fake tanning because of it.
Are we not allowed to dye our hair red Incase we offend natural red heads? Can I get offended when someone puts on faux freckles because Iā€™m naturally covered in them? Iā€™m not ignorant and Iā€™m not racist - Iā€™m just sick of people crying ā€œIā€™m offended!ā€ over ridiculous things like someone fake tanning
šŸ™Œ šŸ‘same
I'm wearing extra dark fake tan and idgaf šŸ™‚

The-Transition-of-Martina-BIG.jpg
tthis lady martina big turned herself from white to black.

Last edited:
I donā€™t agree with Millieā€™s video about the tan but I donā€™t understand how people can be genuinely offended by people who wear fake tan. If it changes the colour of your skin to the point where you actually look black then itā€™s totally understandable why people get annoyed. But if people are wearing it to achieve the exact same colour they would get from sitting in the sun all day then how can it be offensive, I donā€™t get it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t agree with Millieā€™s video about the tan but I donā€™t understand how people can be genuinely offended by people who wear fake tan. If it changes the colour of your skin to the point where you actually look black then itā€™s totally understandable why people get annoyed. But if people are wearing it to achieve the exact same colour they would get from sitting in the sun all day then how can it be offensive, I donā€™t get it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
B6E87E98-B30A-45B1-9DFA-9D7366DD485C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh I wouldnā€™t even say the one of the right was black-fishing. I know people who naturally go darker than that just from being in the sun. But I have seen examples where girls have literally looked like they change race and I agree that would be offensive.
I have never in MY life seen any of my white friends come back from holiday as brown as that girl is in that far right picture. Absolutely NOT. They tan before they even go on holiday and then when they come back from holiday, they are naturally the same shade they were when they went but now naturally, from the sun, maybe a HINT darker.

I beg you to show me a white girl with no mixed blood in her who goes that dark naturally from the sun. White people have very little melanin therefore if you do tan at all, you naturally go GOLDEN. You do not go DARK BROWN. I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend.

Reactions: 12
I have never in MY life seen any of my white friends come back from holiday as brown as that girl is in that far right picture. Absolutely NOT. They tan before they even go on holiday and then when they come back from holiday, they are naturally the same shade they were when they went but now naturally, from the sun, maybe a HINT darker.

I beg you to show me a white girl with no mixed blood in her who goes that dark naturally from the sun. White people have very little melanin therefore if you do tan at all, you naturally go GOLDEN. You do not go DARK BROWN. I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend.
If u use sunbeds and oil you do go dark brown. Obviously thats big lengths to get that colour but just saying

Reactions: 7

Thatā€™s fair enough, but I have seen people who go that dark šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not coming on this thread to argue about black fishing as itā€™s supposed to be about Millie. I personally donā€™t see anything wrong with a dark tan.

And to be fair in the photos posted above she looks to be more orange than dark brown

• Haha
Reactions: 8

A lot of white people I know go very dark? Not just a golden colour but actually dark and they definitely aren't mixed in any way. As dark as phoebe tomlinson who obviously isn't dark brown? She's a deep tan colour. I don't think she's fooling anyone into thinking she's mixed race/black. I don't really think it's her intention at all.

Reactions: 12

not a white girl but my dad was fully white/English, he had very dark hair and when he would tan he would be as dark as that last pic if not darker

Reactions: 9
not a white girl but my dad was fully white/English, he had very dark hair and when he would tan he would be as dark as that last pic if not darker
On purpose may i ask? for a video? for shock factor?

Reactions: 1
On purpose may i ask? for a video? for shock factor?
Iā€™m pointing out that someone has said white people do not go that dark naturally when that isnā€™t the case. I donā€™t think Millie is trying to portray black face and to insinuate that and that other girls who wear fake tan are being similarly minded makes a mockery of what is BLM. Should my dad have not gone out in the son because of how dark he became in fear of being accused of blackfishing, or is it just females were accusing?

Reactions: 5
I actually enjoyed Millieā€™s recent video with her mum. Not sure if her mums voice is anything to do with the cancer but if so itā€™s so sad šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 10
i agree her video with her mom was cute, Millie saying sheā€™s done illegal things which she couldnā€™t say? wtf did she do which was so bad? this is why she should of sticked to manchester with her friends (i remember this girl called nicola and her friendship with millie was funny and real, not as fake such as saffron and ana) Instead she stuck with very immature people such as carmie and her content really got boring if she even posted a video that is, she was too busy simply being lazy with her friends in London.

Reactions: 4
i agree her video with her mom was cute, Millie saying sheā€™s done illegal things which she couldnā€™t say? wtf did she do which was so bad? this is why she should of sticked to manchester with her friends (i remember this girl called nicola and her friendship with millie was funny and real, not as fake such as saffron and ana) Instead she stuck with very immature people such as carmie and her content really got boring if she even posted a video that is, she was too busy simply being lazy with her friends in London.
Coke and ket? In the sideman tinder video they made quite a few jokes about her drug use

Sheā€™s admitted to smoking weed before, I know Ben is a heavy smoker of the herb..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.