Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like such a nasty and entitled girl, and reading some of the comments from her 'fans' - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Why would you wear such an outfit anyway? Why would you not grow a backbone and just not go in? Why would you deliberately leave in the fact that you're unvaxxed when you travel ridiculous amounts each month and know that it is going to get backlash? Also, calling people snowflakes if they're commenting on you posting such culturally offensive 'storytimes' is such tory behaviour

Reactions: 14
She seems like such a nasty and entitled girl, and reading some of the comments from her 'fans' - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Why would you wear such an outfit anyway? Why would you not grow a backbone and just not go in? Why would you deliberately leave in the fact that you're unvaxxed when you travel ridiculous amounts each month and know that it is going to get backlash? Also, calling people snowflakes if they're commenting on you posting such culturally offensive 'storytimes' is such tory behaviour
She is such a pick me girl. Also I don’t know why but I get the vibe that Jamie can’t put up with her sometimes

Reactions: 9
Scrolling through the comments, Millie liked this one

View attachment 1130570
Vaccinated people are mad at the unvaxxed because Boris lied and made it seem like life would end if you didn’t get the vaccine. Now a they get to everything we were initially told we couldn’t do without it. I got both vaccines and genuinely just wished I’d waited

Reactions: 16
Vaccinated people are mad at the unvaxxed because Boris lied and made it seem like life would end if you didn’t get the vaccine. Now a they get to everything we were initially told we couldn’t do without it. I got both vaccines and genuinely just wished I’d waited
same, I'm a bit mad i got the vaccine because it messed up my menstrual cycle -.-

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t think they will last. It was clear they were in a honeymoon phase but once they get used to each other, they’ll get bored

There still together she said on her recent video shes just struggleing at the minute
She didn’t say she’s struggling with him at the moment. They just haven’t said they love each other yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
ew she’s anti vaccine?? The vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it, but it DOES stop it making you as ill as without it, which is why it’s important for people to get it to not kill off those immunocompromised. Seeing as her mum was immunocompromised herself you’d think she’d have a bit more compassion. Grim behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ew she’s anti vaccine?? The vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it, but it DOES stop it making you as ill as without it, which is why it’s important for people to get it to not kill off those immunocompromised. Seeing as her mum was immunocompromised herself you’d think she’d have a bit more compassion. Grim behaviour
Hasn't she said in the past that if she hadn't left school to do YouTube she would've wanted to study medicine at uni? And now she's antivax? 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t think they will last. It was clear they were in a honeymoon phase but once they get used to each other, they’ll get bored

She didn’t say she’s struggling with him at the moment. They just haven’t said they love each other yet
No shes not struggling with him i just mean shes struggling in general

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.