Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think cosmetic surgery of any kind is a personal choice. If you want it for the right reasons and can afford it then why not. Its not hurting anyone else so dont get why people hate on other peoples choicesšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
I think cosmetic surgery of any kind is a personal choice. If you want it for the right reasons and can afford it then why not. Its not hurting anyone else so dont get why people hate on other peoples choicesšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
ā€œDonā€™t get why people hate on other peopleā€™s choicesā€
- risk of it going wrong (breast implant illness, bbl causes most deaths)
- 70% plastic surgery is just not needed and they are just insecure and canā€™t see how beautiful they are.
- just doesnā€™t look good (millie t now looks 40) and you might say ā€œwhy do you careā€ and I care because and I know this sounds mean but I just wanna shout at millie saying I know you can do whatever itā€™s your life itā€™s your body but for god sakes stop it it! Iā€™m trying to help you look good! And the better you look the more ā€˜pretty privilegeā€™ you will receive and who doesnā€™t want that? (Ik pretty privilege is horrible But unfortunately Itā€™s the way society is)
- some people donā€™t know when to stop because the keep spotting more ā€œinsecuritiesā€

Reactions: 1
ā€œDonā€™t get why people hate on other peopleā€™s choicesā€
- risk of it going wrong (breast implant illness, bbl causes most deaths)
- 70% plastic surgery is just not needed and they are just insecure and canā€™t see how beautiful they are.
- just doesnā€™t look good (millie t now looks 40) and you might say ā€œwhy do you careā€ and I care because and I know this sounds mean but I just wanna shout at millie saying I know you can do whatever itā€™s your life itā€™s your body but for god sakes stop it it! Iā€™m trying to help you look good! And the better you look the more ā€˜pretty privilegeā€™ you will receive and who doesnā€™t want that? (Ik pretty privilege is horrible But unfortunately Itā€™s the way society is)
- some people donā€™t know when to stop because the keep spotting more ā€œinsecuritiesā€
Other people getting surgery doesnā€™t affect You in any way, shape, or form, so perhaps just let it drop.

Reactions: 27
In her latest video she says she left her Louis Vuitton bag with all of her cards in the back of taxi... like who just leaves something like that behind? She does stuff like this all the time like loosing tit and breaking her phone, missing a flight, always getting parking tickets (on purpose because she rich enough to pay the fine), omg remember when she didnā€™t get enough petrol or whatever and her car stopped fully on the road oh and she also crashed her car for some reason. I generally canā€™t with this girl.
Also she mentioned that sheā€™s not happy with her boob job because now they are bit saggy because she didnā€™t keep a sports bra on for long enough, also I find it surprising that she didnā€™t get ā€œbreast implant illnessā€ itā€™s quite common.
i feel like she tries so hard to be like Tana Mongeau in so many ways - her appearance, the crackhead energy, doing all nighters, sleeping at 5am, missing flights are all things Tana used to go on about in her videos. With Tana knowing Kiera at one point because of the trash channel it wouldnā€™tsurprise me if the social climbers saw Tana and her friends and thought it looked cool

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The wave house is getting shredded to bits on tiktok and Instagram
Are they exempt from the 6 people rule? It would be fine if they actually lived together but apparently itā€™s only during the week then they go home

Reactions: 9
The wave house is getting shredded to bits on tiktok and Instagram
Are they exempt from the 6 people rule? It would be fine if they actually lived together but apparently itā€™s only during the week then they go home
HaHa I'm glad! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
What even is the wave house? Are they trying to be like team 10 or something idgi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping WAVE HOUSE. I am dead and also v embarrassed. They're not 12. How doesn't Millie realise how cringe this is? šŸ˜ŖšŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
the wave house is SO cringe. I used to love Millie back in her eBay youtube days but she has changed so so much shes unrecognisable - physically and in character. Now i get she's older and people change and thats cool, but i no longer like her and find myself cringing through her stories and unfollowing from youtube. I feel shes a very lost young lady, and her mum being sick must be awful for her and i hope she will find a less cringe/better way to go forward - but the wave house and constantly being surrounded by other egotistic influencers is NOT the way.

Reactions: 11
I really like Kiera, I think sheā€™s fairly normal/relatable considering her success.

Reactions: 4
the wave house is SO cringe. I used to love Millie back in her eBay youtube days but she has changed so so much shes unrecognisable - physically and in character. Now i get she's older and people change and thats cool, but i no longer like her and find myself cringing through her stories and unfollowing from youtube. I feel shes a very lost young lady, and her mum being sick must be awful for her and i hope she will find a less cringe/better way to go forward - but the wave house and constantly being surrounded by other egotistic influencers is NOT the way.
I feel the same. I do think Millie comes across more grounded than alot of her mates do and I do believe she's more intelligent than them but because she's surrounded by idiots, she plays down to that.
I do think she's going through a weird teenage phase of abusing mdma and wallowing in pity but I also think she's strong willed and will find her way out of that...she just can't find the strength amongst the gimps she hangs about with.

Reactions: 6
So there are 2 couples in the house and then there is just Millie and Elmo...

Does anyone else think they are low-key dating? It would be a bit odd otherwise šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Canā€™t stand the way she literally thinks sheā€™s above everyone else

Reactions: 5
Sorry not about Millie but Jordons an idiot for leaving his job to "concentrate on youtube". His last few videos have barely been 10mins long!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.