Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Idk I think you can still be antivax and have gotten other vaccines lmao. There’s tons of people who get vaccinated for non-covid related things but are completley against the covid vaccine lol
I agree, lots of people have been vaccinated as children which they obviously had no say over. Doesn’t stop them being anti-vax now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

totallytaz

Chatty Member
See what i mean about her BAD taste/ really bad sense of style ?? A gold top tucked into her bra with black leggings and probably paired with her black heeled boots [emoji21][emoji21] liverpool are my ends... if she thinks thats an outfit suitable for a night-out in liverpool she can think again most places wont let her in in them and half the people will be cringing at her outfit ...
The girl below in the attachment is on of those girls in the picture above? 😳

Attachments

willarol

I couldn't find on here a thread or an actual mention of Millie T amongst the trendy YouTubers...
She's only so young (18?) and reckless but clever and creative. I followed her channel since the start.
One of her craziest, most recent videos was about getting some random piercings & them removing them, and the septum's gone kinda wrong... Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 00.48.11.png

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don't think living alone is what she needs to grow up. She needs to go back home, reconnect with the basics in life, get therapy and start again with people around her who wants her to grow and be the best person she can be instead of being on this path of self destruction. I feel like she doesn't actually want to be doing this she just doesn't know how to break the cycle/is scared she will lose everything she has left.
I think she’d be bored at home ngl n seeing all her ‘friends’ out might trigger sadness I just think she needs to fully take a break for herself like go somewhere for a while whether it’s possibly home or somewhere new just by herself without social media if possible I’ve never seen someone so obsessed w fillers and surgery

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
she is in Dental Centre Turkey. I recognise it from her insta story with the drink. I’m a dental nurse and we talk about this place all the time in work it’s weirdly cheap for dental work, probs why so many people get their teeth done over there🤣
Just coming in - I live in Turkey and it’s cheap because our minimum wage/cost of living is lower compared to European currencies! However I wouldn’t get my teeth done there, none of us do 🤣

Lisa85

Off topic but did she get her lips and teeth done again? They look very different from her video about her mum.