Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed quite clever in school. I think she’s smarter than she gives off
I agree. Think she plays up to the dumb blonde who’s so disorganised to make her personality more interesting for viewers and as her niche

Reactions: 14
I used to watch Millie way back in the day when she just did little challenges and stuff that were actually really creative — her poundland video and dressing in a different aesthetic every day were really good! But she’s changed so much and it’s so sad; she could do so much with her platform especially because she’s been open about things like her ED and grief. If she’s still into psychology she could do videos on that kind of thing, and combined with her personal experience it would be very informative and helpful I think.

But no… instead she just has to duck around trying to become the British Tana with Carmie — I’m sorry but even the sight of him makes my blood boil. Also, I can’t get over her being anti vax yet going on constant holidays and undoubtedly not wearing a mask 🤮 it’s so gross

Reactions: 8
Hasn't she said in the past that if she hadn't left school to do YouTube she would've wanted to study medicine at uni? And now she's antivax? 🤢
tbf, plenty of doctors, nurses + other healthcare professionals are also against the vaccine.

Reactions: 15
Have I missed something has she ever said she’s an anti vaxer? Just because you don’t have the covid vaccine right now doesn’t make you a full on anti vax imo

Have I missed something has she ever said she’s an anti vaxer? Just because you don’t have the covid vaccine right now doesn’t make you a full on anti vax imo
In her Dubai vlog she says she’s not vaccinated

If she hasn’t had it by now, I doubt she’s ever going to get it

Reactions: 5
If she hasn’t had it by now, I doubt she’s ever going to get it
Still doesn’t make someone anti vax though, loads of people who have had other vaccines have chosen not to get the covid vaccine, to be anti vax you’d have to be against all vaccines

Reactions: 10
Still doesn’t make someone anti vax though, loads of people who have had other vaccines have chosen not to get the covid vaccine, to be anti vax you’d have to be against all vaccines
Idk I think you can still be antivax and have gotten other vaccines lmao. There’s tons of people who get vaccinated for non-covid related things but are completley against the covid vaccine lol

Reactions: 3
Idk I think you can still be antivax and have gotten other vaccines lmao. There’s tons of people who get vaccinated for non-covid related things but are completley against the covid vaccine lol
But that doesn’t make you anti vax. It makes you anti covid vax. I’ve had all 3 but I see how some people are unsure about it as there is no long term research and nobody knows what / if anything could be a side effect from this in 20 years.

Reactions: 5
But that doesn’t make you anti vax. It makes you anti covid vax. I’ve had all 3 but I see how some people are unsure about it as there is no long term research and nobody knows what / if anything could be a side effect from this in 20 years.
This is just factually incorrect. There's no long term research into the covid vaccine specifically, but vaccines don't come from nowhere and there's decades of research on vaccines similar to the covid one that prove it is safe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is just factually incorrect. There's no long term research into the covid vaccine specifically, but vaccines don't come from nowhere and there's decades of research on vaccines similar to the covid one that prove it is safe.
Its how a lot of people feel hence they haven’t got it. Millie is what 21? chances if she got covid she’d feel seriously ill are very low. I see why she hasn’t got it. It’s her body her choice up to her.

Reactions: 11
I agree, lots of people have been vaccinated as children which they obviously had no say over. Doesn’t stop them being anti-vax now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

My opinion has always been your body, your choice BUT I hate people who haven’t had the covid vax start on about how everyone’s a sheep, they don’t know what’s going in their body etc etc being general nobs. God it goes right through me hearing some of the shite they come out with

• Heart
Reactions: 9
tbh, i chose not to get vaxxed because i was born with a small whole in my heart + have history of blood clots in my family+ well.. people who have keeled over from the vaccine, its been primarily blood clots or similar.

personally, i would rather take my chances with covid (ive had it twice now, so have the antibodies anyway, was barely a cold 2nd time) than to take the vaccine tomorrow + die from a bloodclot by monday. people won't admit it but given the above circumstances, alot of people would/have made the same choice i have. ESPECIALLY now that i have experienced having had C19 + living to tell the tale, my stance on me not having it feels justified. i can always decide to have it later but i cant UN-HAVE it lol

Ive had the 2 jabs but havnt had the 3rd and ive not had covid yet either .my best friend hasnt had any jabs but shes not an anti vaxer she just didnt want them yet ubtil it was out of the testing stage then was going to be possibly having them maybe .she has other jabs though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.