Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yournumberonefan1

Yeah i suppose but i do coke regularly and i dont have the issue but i have a cold now and i do. just seems a bit of a throw away accusation, i dont doubt she does.. i bet they all do like most young people - but i wouldnt go as far as to compare her to an addict
I was referencing my own experience with taking Coke, as well as seeing my ex who took a lot more than me.

Casperron

VIP Member
Did he leave or was he fired 👀👀 we know he seems sketchy and all over the place, is manic the right word? We can only take what he says but we’ll never know the full story
Apparently had a gambling addiction
I think he has tourettesb

Mac900

i’m not sure about him being smart though😂 i remember him driving dangerously in millies vlogs and she even said they nearly died one time while jordan was going 80 around a bend or something, he is just very impulsive around his friends and i can remember him breaking loads of things in hotels and spitting out hot sauce at a restaurant... the list is endless, if anyone is the smart one it’s Ben

Yhh dnt get me wrong im sure hes a knob but i feel those behaviours cn sometimes come from bein insecure and u over act in front of friends ect but na i totally understand if ppl dnt like him or that , i have no idea why i have this sympathy towards him or where it ever stemmed from 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry iv de railed chat a bit lol

To be fair the whole group seem a bit lost and i think wll take a few years to find themselves. They all act like they copying personas they see on insta or youtube as the ‘ cool kids’ but when u try to be like that.. u just come across ‘cringy’. They will all regret the money they wasted now on rent cars ect cos none of them except mayybe millie as she is actually quite honest nd thinks of new challenges ( bens clever too but better behind the scenes) will be relvant in a year , they are already dying now nd their channels havent grown at all.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The way she talks reminds me of Keira Bridget. Feels like she’s tryna fill her shoes. Does she have a speech problem. It’s not her accent she just doesn’t pronounce words properly 😂 unless it’s on purpose

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I watched her Ibiza vlog and actually felt sad. I think she’s ruining her face and losing her natural beauty. She’s got dents on the end of her nose - most likely from when she had that weird surgery/treatment in the end of it.
The scar on her nose is from the acne after the Vampire Facial, just fyi.