Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't understand these people who cover themselves in oil and bake in the sun or on sun beds, vape, drink, drugs, bad food, no exercise then get some dodgy injections because vanity 🥴

Reactions: 10
Lost her passport AGAIN & now the idea of ADHD has been planted in her head, I did always wonder when that would creep up. But it'll be ok! She can manifest away or whatever tripe she believes in

Reactions: 18
Lost her passport AGAIN & now the idea of ADHD has been planted in her head, I did always wonder when that would creep up. But it'll be ok! She can manifest away or whatever tripe she believes in
she definitely just wants to be prescribed adderall

Reactions: 9
Not normally on her thread but follow her on insta!

Think she’s got herself in a potentially quite dangerous situation and genuinely concerned for her safety at this point!

If this is true how can she not see how dangerous this could be!?!? I mean I come from a background of trauma so hyper vigilant 😩😩
---

Think she’s got herself in a potentially quite dangerous situation and genuinely concerned for her safety at this point!

If this is true how can she not see how dangerous this could be!?!? I mean I come from a background of trauma so hyper vigilant 😩😩
Also just to add

Is this a common thing to need when booking / staying in hotels abroad? I’m a bit naive and maybe a bit dim but didn’t realise? Is this just a uae thing or standard??? (I have only been abroad twice in my life and don’t remember needing to do this.. although was still within Europe)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11

---

Also just to add

Is this a common thing to need when booking / staying in hotels abroad? I’m a bit naive and maybe a bit dim but didn’t realise? Is this just a uae thing or standard??? (I have only been abroad twice in my life and don’t remember needing to do this.. although was still within Europe)
Damn this doesn't sound good at all. Honestly she's so careless but I do hope she'll be okay.

Reactions: 5
I believe she’s 100% lying… constant post and repost of the same passport story and yet she’s out and about with no care in the world

Reactions: 21
She loves to put on this careless act but she’s gonna end up broke and in a dangerous situation if she’s not careful

Reactions: 10

---

Also just to add

You have to give your passport/ID when checking in. I hope she is okay but agree story seems off. She is out and about like she doesn’t care. The Dubai police are strict so for them to act like this is strange? I lived there and yes you hear horror storys of people locked up for what seem like minor things but this is bizarre

Reactions: 7
I lose more respect for millies friend group every time stuff like this happens - I understand they have other plans and another flight to catch but she literally made a joke earlier about how rich they all are, I’m sure one of them could have stayed behind to help her / make sure she’s not alone and then booked a later flight to Thailand. Awful friends

Reactions: 23
I lose more respect for millies friend group every time stuff like this happens - I understand they have other plans and another flight to catch but she literally made a joke earlier about how rich they all are, I’m sure one of them could have stayed behind to help her / make sure she’s not alone and then booked a later flight to Thailand. Awful friends
Totally agree. And it’s also not like her friends have normal jobs so couldn’t stay behind to help. That’s the beauty of their jobs is technically they can work anywhere. It’s sad really when you think of it like that. Although I expect/ would like to hope she isn’t actually alone.
---
You have to give your passport/ID when checking in. I hope she is okay but agree story seems off. She is out and about like she doesn’t care. The Dubai police are strict so for them to act like this is strange? I lived there and yes you hear horror storys of people locked up for what seem like minor things but this is bizarre
Ahhh makes sense! Seeing her post now swimming in a luxury pool just says it all really. She just is so careless and reckless. One day unfortunately something really awful might happen. She needs better friends personally to bring her back to normality / reality. A proper role model as she’s been in this industry so long her sense of reality (and her friends) is so warped!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She makes tit up for engagement & views. Silly, immature girl. Bad influence on any young viewers. Also, you don’t f about in Dubai, I lived there for 3yrs.

Reactions: 13