Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credits go to @Kat5998

Theres not much to say other than she’s a twit who purposely does stupid stuff for clout. For anyone confused, she got a henna tattoo done recently KNOWING she is allergic to it just so she can make tiktoks and videos about how she badly reacted to it. She’s just so quirky 🤪🤪

She also said she don’t believe in drugs to help those with depression and other mental illnesses. She believes that you just have to control your mind and treat yourself like a best friend in order to get better. It’s all about good energy, manifest that tit!!! 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Crazy how people think every organ in the body deserves physical treatment except the brain. Actually so shocked she said all that knowing people are literally in mental hospitals because none of this tit is working for them anymore.

Reactions: 9
I’m still so bleeping angry at what she said, my mental health has been tit recently even though I’m on antidepressant and have been since 2018, it’s not a cure, doesn’t automatically make me happy, dunno how the duck she gab ever say she understands mental health. I really hope her career dries up, she’s a prick. She can bang on about how she doesn’t agree with tablets too help with mental health but puts all this tit in her body? Make it make sense Millie

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still so bleeping angry at what she said, my mental health has been tit recently even though I’m on antidepressant and have been since 2018, it’s not a cure, doesn’t automatically make me happy, dunno how the duck she gab ever say she understands mental health. I really hope her career dries up, she’s a prick. She can bang on about how she doesn’t agree with tablets too help with mental health but puts all this tit in her body? Make it make sense Millie
it's awful how ignorant she is, the way she said it all and then was like 'this is coming from someone who's experienced it' or whatever it was she said, as if she's the most knowledgeable because of that? like good for her that she can overcome it by just being nice to herself but mental health is such a serious and stigmatised topic it makes me so angry that she's completely diminishing how severe it can be, she'll take molly but shame people who have been prescribed medication for mental health issues

• Heart
Reactions: 15
her tiktok talking about the kids who sat in her car listening to music, she said she forgot to lock her car i cba

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she said "I'd only left it unlocked for 10 minutes", was she planning on locking it after 15 minutes? If you aren't locking your car straight away, you have no intention of locking it.
Hehehe so many random & quirky things happen to me hehehe

Reactions: 17
The way she said "I'd only left it unlocked for 10 minutes", was she planning on locking it after 15 minutes? If you aren't locking your car straight away, you have no intention of locking it.
Hehehe so many random & quirky things happen to me hehehe
it screams privilege, like constantly getting parking tickets because she knows she can just pay them off, she thinks she's above the rules/above everyone else because she has money, the reality to her is she doesn't have to double check if her car's locked because she can just replace anything stolen, it doesn't matter if she has an allergic reaction to a henna tattoo she got that she knew would give her one because she can afford to pay for any necessary medicine for it and she'll be actively making money as a result of using it as clickbait

this girl is so disconnected from reality it's ridiculous, she never faces any consequences for any of the purposefully stupid decisions she makes or the problematic things she says/does, she thinks she's untouchable

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Personally, I don’t believe in pumping yourself with Botox, fillers and strings to cure body dysmorphia or deep rooted insecurities. They can possibly help find peace or end up trapping you in a hamster cycle and making matters worse. I guess someone could say this to her and see how she likes it. I mean I’ve been through it, control it with your mind and/or manifest them features you’re after girl since you’re so spiritual(!)

Reactions: 4
she is DELUSIONAL, i'm so angry at how ignorant she is
She’s actually so bleeping dumb, thank god she never took psychology. There are so many reasons why people may suffer certain mental disorders e.g genes, childhood trauma, head injuries etc. How the duck you gonna tell someone with schizophrenia who can’t express their emotions and control their thoughts and even sometimes hallucinate to just “control your mind 🥰🥰🥰” Dumb witch

Reactions: 15
She’s actually so bleeping dumb, thank god she never took psychology. There are so many reasons why people may suffer certain mental disorders e.g genes, childhood trauma, head injuries etc. How the duck you gonna tell someone with schizophrenia who can’t express their emotions and control their thoughts and even sometimes hallucinate to just “control your mind 🥰🥰🥰” Dumb witch
To be honest if she did study psychology she may have different opinions, could just have her opinions now as she’s not well informed

To be honest if she did study psychology she may have different opinions, could just have her opinions now as she’s not well informed
it's the fact she said if she wasn't a youtuber she's want to be a psychologist/psychiatrist whilst having no actually knowledge on either line of work 😭 can you imagine having her as your psychiatrist and she sends you away with the advice to just be nice to yourself and control your mind😭

Reactions: 13
If she did study psychology then maybe she wouldn’t say dumb tit like that without being embarrassed but I think in general she is too spiritual. Like some things do have literal biological explanations, why does she only focus on energy and manifesting

Reactions: 5
it's the fact she said if she wasn't a youtuber she's want to be a psychologist/psychiatrist whilst having no actually knowledge on either line of work 😭 can you imagine having her as your psychiatrist and she sends you away with the advice to just be nice to yourself and control your mind😭
But isn’t that just the same as anyone saying they’d want to be say a doctor, a don’t know what ever profession. People don’t have that knowledge until they study so if she had studied it she probably would see what she is saying now is wrong once she actually had the knowledge