Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely there was a way she could of gone straight to LA or gone earlier ?? i also don’t understand why she can’t go to any shops before she got the hotel in canada? Someone explain for me 😭

Reactions: 2
surely there was a way she could of gone straight to LA or gone earlier ?? i also don’t understand why she can’t go to any shops before she got the hotel in canada? Someone explain for me 😭
Probably booked it on purpose knowing she’d miss her connection so she’d have content. “Creators” earn a lot more than people would expect on snapchat especially and she’s always appearing on my snapchat with one issue or another. She’s not as blonde as she likes to make out. Millie babes its not quirky or cute not having your life together you are a car crash & no one but impressionable children are jealous of your life💤

Reactions: 15
They shouldn't have let her get another passport imo, let her and her irresponsible arse suffer. She's so careless and 'quirky' it's genuinely annoying, and we don't even particularly care about her. Does she not realise the danger of the situations she ends up in by being completely inept??

Reactions: 9
she does realise the danger but doesn't care because if anything happens god forbid ! she can always make money off of it on Snapchat!

Reactions: 3
Have you guys watched her Snapchat story? Her tyres burst and she’s been going on about it for days now, even though it’s fixed. She’s making it out like this is soo wild and her life is so messy

Have you guys watched her Snapchat story? Her tyres burst and she’s been going on about it for days now, even though it’s fixed. She’s making it out like this is soo wild and her life is so messy
Cos she gets paid so much from TikTok you need to hit a number of storys a day so she just does the same posts and goes on about the same stuff

Reactions: 1
She can’t be making much money off Snapchat. She doesn’t post in weeks and when she does it’s always ‘everything has been crazy but I’m back to daily posts now’ and then nothing for days. I mean, I’m not complaining. She’s an actual car crash but she can’t even be consistent with it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah of course they did Millie! Don’t you mean YOU keyed your car so you could get THAT photo. Because let’s face it unless you’re losing your passport, car is being pinched, damaged, you’re stranded somewhere it’s not worth the content?? How can someone purely live off all this drama and get off from it. Complete muppet

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yeah of course they did Millie! Don’t you mean YOU keyed your car so you could get THAT photo. Because let’s face it unless you’re losing your passport, car is being pinched, damaged, you’re stranded somewhere it’s not worth the content?? How can someone purely live off all this drama and get off from it. Complete muppet
“I would like just one day from something happening”- she’s such a pick me omg. Stfu Jeffrey star looking ass

Reactions: 4
will be used for the snapchat story cover photo for the next 3-5 years
---
She only does glow up videos so she can say the surgeries are a business expense so not taken into account for tax.

Reactions: 4