Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’d really like her bank account, her life just seems absolutely boring they’ve all been doing the same tit for years, none of them have grown or done any good. Are they gonna do this content when they’re 30. It’s just so cringe

Reactions: 9
Okay, before anyone comes for me, can I preface this incoming rant by saying that I 1000% appreciate that the situation (if true) she is in would be extremely exhausting, stressful and frightening. However, situation aside she just really gives me severe spoilt brat Veruca Salt energy. A) sorry but I struggle to feel sympathy for her when this is the 3rd passport she’s lost in 5 years, that’s just ridiculous and just shows how money is no object to her as anyone normal person guards their pp with their life due to the cost and implications of getting a new one, b) it just rubs me up the wrong way when she brings up sleeping on the street in that way, or acts as if she’s SO hard done by by people that are literally just doing their jobs. Yes it’s scary, yes it’s not ideal and Dubai have some very questionable laws, but at the end of the day that’s their country, their laws and you have to respect that. Her and her trust fund brigade have ZERO respect for anyone in the public service/out with their privileged little influencer bubble, yet the minute something goes wrong (due to their stupidity), they expect said public service workers to magically click their fingers and fix it. They have so little care and respect because they’re used to just throwing money at these types of situations and making it go away, even the way she films herself speaking on customer service calls and to receptions at hotels etc makes me ANGRY. I’m sorry, anyone else in this situation I’d feel sorry for but god she’s so insufferable & spoilt.

That being said, I do think it’s quite awful how unwilling they were to help a young female.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The girl is full of tit.. she was never “moving” to the USA this is 100% her excuse to go back to the UK.

Reactions: 17
It's actually wild to me how careless she is. She should be shitting herself being trapped in a country known for its high level of authority and without a passport. Instead she's staying in luxury hotels, going for fancy dinners and showing off her hair routine on Snapchat, this would be a very different situation for the majority of people.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's actually wild to me how careless she is. She should be shitting herself being trapped in a country known for its high level of authority and without a passport. Instead she's staying in luxury hotels, going for fancy dinners and showing off her hair routine on Snapchat, this would be a very different situation for the majority of people.

And her life is so vapid and empty. Like okay but when are you not sat by a pool or doing duck all?

She could be making interesting travel videos or doing amazing things. Her money is just wasted and seems unsustainable long term. Her viewers will grow up and stop caring, shes also very immature and it shows. People won't relate to things like losing your passport but still being able to chill by a pool all day and will just switch off.

Reactions: 11
Like okay but when are you not sat by a pool or doing duck all?
This is so true she has been doing nothing all year every year. All she does is go on holidays with her friends but what’s the point when they are tit friends and will easily ditch her

Her life seems so boring

I don’t understand how someone could lose their passport once, let alone 3 times! Any regular sane person knows to guard it with their life?? Especially in somewhere like Dubai!

Reactions: 19
Did she lie about getting lipo? I’m so confused
this confused me as well as her legs look the same in pictures now but i’m wondering if maybe she just had it on her lower legs/calves bc she wants the illusion of being ‘skinny thick’🧐 surely lying about lipo is too much even for her? but then again i don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she lied, she showed her secretions all over the hotel bedding 🤢

She kept saying how she didn’t think it worked very well and then the other day completely changed her mind and said it had worked, she had skinny ankles and her shoes weren’t tight enough anymore.

Does she think we don’t know that her last name is taylforth? It’s literally her spam instagram account handle…. :/
made for a good nosey at companies house

looking at the last few posts about responsibility (or rather lack of) and then seeing her company has almost been struck off 3 times... seems like someone isn't so fond of submitting their accounts? 👀

Reactions: 6
Where is she from originally? I know it's Lancashire but I'm interested in where abouts in the county exactly?

Reactions: 2
Where is she from originally? I know it's Lancashire but I'm interested in where abouts in the county exactly?
She used to do her primark hauls in Bury primark, which is classed as greater manchester but i’m sure she’s from around Rossendale area or Rawtenstall

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say she had to move out of 1 Airbnb and into another because she only rented it for 1 or 2 months? But now she’s never mentioned it again so how is her stuff getting moved from one place to another whilst she’s in England?
---
made for a good nosey at companies house

looking at the last few posts about responsibility (or rather lack of) and then seeing her company has almost been struck off 3 times... seems like someone isn't so fond of submitting their accounts? 👀
what company? The bikini one?

Reactions: 1
Youtubers will have set up their own companies (or paid someone else to) with themselves as a director. It means they can invoice companies and pay corporation tax on their profits rather than income tax on wages. They should still pay themselves a wage from that company, and should only use that money for personal purchases.

Reactions: 1