Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s abandoned her swim wear brand. Hasn’t posted about it since october and people in her comments saying they haven’t received their parcel

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s abandoned her swim wear brand. Hasn’t posted about it since october and people in her comments saying they haven’t received their parcel
I'm not even surprised tbh, she's lazy with everything she does!

Reactions: 6
Just clearing down my camera roll and found this which I screenshotted a few weeks ago to remind myself to find the podcast. I can’t even find the name of Elle Brooke’s podcast let alone her having millie on? Anyone know the name of it?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just clearing down my camera roll and found this which I screenshotted a few weeks ago to remind myself to find the podcast. I can’t even find the name of Elle Brooke’s podcast let alone her having millie on? Anyone know the name of it?
@fknellepod on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s so bad that she’s posted about only having 2 meals in the 4 days she’s been in Ibiza. She’s got a desirable body type and surely must realise that will encourage others to not eat enough?! (Her post acknowledged it was bad but wow. also no way can someone do that without being on drugs. I’ve been to Ibiza 3 times as a drinker only and yeah, couldn’t survive a day without a good couple of meals!)

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine setting your phone up to go and sit and stroke your dying dog (or already deceased idk) and then getting up and editing your video to cut yourself walking into/out of frame and then posting it?! Wtf

Reactions: 2