Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtubers will have set up their own companies (or paid someone else to) with themselves as a director. It means they can invoice companies and pay corporation tax on their profits rather than income tax on wages. They should still pay themselves a wage from that company, and should only use that money for personal purchases.
They can also pay themselves large dividends which are taxed at a lower rate than both income and corporation tax, oh to be an influencer

Reactions: 3
Oh my good lord that ‘winter’ outfit she purchased form ASOS was absolutely TERRIBLE! For such a well off girl who spends her entire time online, she sure dresses like someone from 2016.

Reactions: 4
Oh my good lord that ‘winter’ outfit she purchased form ASOS was absolutely TERRIBLE! For such a well off girl who spends her entire time online, she sure dresses like someone from 2016.
Her style has always been awful. She acts and looks like she’s stuck on being a “baddie” who only hangs out with guys. Is that even a thing now?

Reactions: 13
what company? The bikini one?
She only has one listed under her name on companies house - TILLIE M LIMITED (11057849) (dunno if I'm actually allowed to post this but I mean, her name is public knowledge so...)

Who waits 25 minutes for a cab in central London when you could get on the tube lmao is she ok? Ooooohh I know, she thinks she’s above the tube!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The audacity of her to complain that the uber driver didn’t want her or her dirty-looking friend vaping in his car

Reactions: 2
Does she ever stop complaining? This is entirely her fault because she’s so careless with her belongings - Losing 3 passports in 5 years is insane!! And that sob story she keeps telling about how she’s paying for an apartment in LA that she can’t use because she’s stuck in England and it’s really expensive etc.. cry me a river. She’s the embodiment of first world problems.
48D1600A-4D9D-4EF3-917D-A7744DC911F8.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
does anyone else feel like she infantilises herself? she always wears baby grows and poses like a baby… it’s creepy

Reactions: 11