Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s living in cloud cuckoo land.
1. Owner of the air bnb “cured” her incurable chrohns disease.
2.admits to editing her pics but says she think it’s obvious that she does it because of “the wonky door's etc” giving it away.
3. mind over matter- you can cure anything and heal everything naturally. (Perhaps I’m being. Bit controversial there but when you have followers and potentially young ones I think it’s important to say my choice but I appreciate that modern day technology also works)
4.paying ridiculous amounts for smoothies and overnight oats etc just because it’s a “hype”. Is she going to have enough money to last 3 months out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s living in cloud cuckoo land.
1. Owner of the air bnb “cured” her incurable chrohns disease.
3. mind over matter- you can cure anything and heal everything naturally.
This is going to sound really nasty but… you’d think someone whose mum died of cancer would be a bit more realistic, wouldn’t you? Or even just a little more sensitive to people with incurable illnesses, she’s alluding that you’re just not manifesting getting better well enough or not ‘chanting’ enough if you’re not getting better 🙃

Reactions: 26
Idiot! she should’ve manifested her way out of her lipodema then…! Why did she need medical intervention if she’s such a believer in mind over matter and natural remedies?

Reactions: 32
This is going to sound really nasty but… you’d think someone whose mum died of cancer would be a bit more realistic, wouldn’t you? Or even just a little more sensitive to people with incurable illnesses, she’s alluding that you’re just not manifesting getting better well enough or not ‘chanting’ enough if you’re not getting better 🙃
She said in the snaps that she watched her mum suffer really badly from all the treatments she was on and so for that reason she doesn’t think it’s worth it

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t even get offended by what Millie says because she seems to have zero brain cells anyway

She’s always constantly repeating to “manifest” yourself to get better. Did she think her mum would’ve liked hearing that whilst she was dying?

Reactions: 21
These comments irritated me so much. Suggested you can just cure chronic illnesses by having the right mindset?! That isn’t how chronic illness works. And it’s so so damaging to spread that. As you said, she should know better based on her own experiences
---
I wouldn’t even get offended by what Millie says because she seems to have zero brain cells anyway

She’s always constantly repeating to “manifest” yourself to get better. Did she think her mum would’ve liked hearing that whilst she was dying?
Imagine if after her mum died, someone had said to her ‘I’m so sorry she didn’t manifest hard enough!!!’
---
She said in the snaps that she watched her mum suffer really badly from all the treatments she was on and so for that reason she doesn’t think it’s worth it
I know the treatments are absolutely brutal and I know it’s horrible seeing someone you love going through that. But it’s important to remember that if she hadn’t received the treatment, she would have still suffered from the illness, and she may not have got as much precious time with her as she did.

I’m surprised this thread is as quiet as it is to be honest. I thought she’d get much more hate than this… 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking she’s delusional about the “manifest yourself better”.
---
Exactly my thoughts. I’m sure that she didn’t tell her mom to manifest harder. I agree that the treatment is brutal but equally would her mom have ever decided to never try it and just manifest her way through life? No she obviously wanted to fight it using medicine. It’s quite disrespectful about her mom’s choices to be honest.

Reactions: 6
has anyone just seen carmie’s snapchat story 😫 so infuriating. He couldn’t stay in a hotel ( that was beautiful btw ) because he needed a 5 star one. He Moved to a 5 star hotel, and it looks the exact same 😭 and continues to say it looks so much better. Fair enough, the bed thing is a bit weird, but surly you can ask if there’s another room to go to instead of going somewhere completely different?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
has anyone just seen carmie’s snapchat story 😫 so infuriating. He couldn’t stay in a hotel ( that was beautiful btw ) because he needed a 5 star one. He Moved to a 5 star hotel, and it looks the exact same 😭 and continues to say it looks so much better. Fair enough, the bed thing is a bit weird, but surly you can ask if there’s another room to go to instead of going somewhere completely different?
I just wish them lot read the news and saw there are more important things going on than their hotel room and to be grateful of the life they live

Reactions: 10
His personality and voice makes him the least attractive man to me. Genuinely makes my toes curl

Reactions: 21
Omg how much does she get done?? No offence but for the amount of surgeries and fillers she has, I thought she’d be prettier 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12