Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her so insulting. Comparing herself to feeling like an amputee

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Quite gross that she’s just bleeding over hotel bedsheets. Surely you’d lay a towel down or something?

Reactions: 3
confused as to why she got lipo on her arms as well, she said it was just her legs she was insecure about? Anyone know why she got it on her arms too?

Reactions: 4
confused as to why she got lipo on her arms as well, she said it was just her legs she was insecure about? Anyone know why she got it on her arms too?
Tbh I’ve always thought both her legs and arms were disproportionately big for her body. Lipodema can affect arms as well. I think she has it there too.

She did say on her snap stories after showing that garment that she’d had it on her arms and legs but I could be wrong

She looks nice in her insta pics but she looks so dirty in real life. Her hair extensions are falling out her head and her style is hideous

I don’t understand why she would move to LA?? Seems like a terrible decision for her mental health.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she would move to LA?? Seems like a terrible decision for her mental health.
I think it’s purely for content purposes, completely ignoring that it will negatively impact her mental health. It’s a sad life when everything you do is for Snapchat/Instagram

Reactions: 10