Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quokka

I hope they make it. I've heard enough rumours about her family to hope that this lasts.

Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
There are very disturbing blind items about MBB that I hope really, really aren't true. I take blind gossip with a pinch of salt but the rumours about MBB and how her parents treat her are too horrible to think about.
It would look like she gets pimped out and her family know about it but realise she's a money ticket and if they don't take the bad side of fame then thousands of other parents happily would to their own teenager kid. Sickening really and she could be messed up in the future if she isn't already. So many teen stars go off the rails. Going through them based on the blind and comments this one she cheated on Henry Cavill with someone nearer her own age.

Wanting to make her a sex symbol.

Henry Cavill being a creep who shouldn't get work offers.

And some more.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Quokka

What do you make of her relationship with JBJ Jr? He seems good for her but on flipside seem to be like a couple in their 30s
I agree, he seems good for her, in a grounding kinda way. He seems to go along with a lot of her interviews and he seems to always be in the background of whatever she's doing so I hope it's along those lines rather than a controlling thing but she seems very happy.

What does he actually do though? Like, does he have a job? *off to google*

ggsims45

So againe, were are her parents? 13 year olds dont need to hang with 30 something guys...
These are the same parents that have allegedly allowed Millie to have multiple live-in boyfriends since she was about 14. Unfortunately, they don't care unless her earning potential becomes affected.

• Wow

Cat87

VIP Member
Unfortunately I don’t not believe what he’s said.
There has been rumours about her parents for years. This situation just backs It up more. As a result people are disgusted with him speaking about her in this way all over Instagram, and equally pissed off and disgusted with her own parents, for putting her in this situation in the first place

katie94bb

I actually love MBB. She has grown up fast and I do worry for her but she seems pretty grounded. You can tell she's a good person because everyone on the crew loves her. I hope she can sail through this difficult decade gracefully. ST is almost over. Hopefully the ultra fame of it settles down a bit.

I looked up all the actors on IG for fun and she has so many more followers than everyone else. I'm older so I didn't really invest in the teen characters. She has done remarkably well so far avoiding the path others go down. I'm saddened to hear about her parents but not surprised ☹

vie

who was her boyfriend?
Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson son of billionaire French Financer Arpad Busson and supermodel Elle Macpherson. He shares a half-sibling with Maya Hawke who plays Robin, I assume that's how they met

• Wow

Quokka

The funny thing about The Critical Drinker saying that is the trailer for his own film looks worse:

I find the Critical Drinker very hit and miss lately. Usually his recommendations are pretty good (I watched Arcane because of his video and loved it) but find he's overly critical sometimes. I much prefer Savannah of thisissavvy. Her movie commentary is so good.

Sorry, bit of a derail there.

Very traditional

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she put out a while ago ‘demonstrating’ how to use products for her skincare range? It was obvious she wasn’t using any of the products and basically pretending to do her whole routine - this included faking washing her face. She received so much backlash for it and ended up deleting the whole thing!
I remember, it was quite painful to watch!

openbook1

VIP Member
  • Wow

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Interesting to see what happens... She has an up and coming career. He's a nobody (who might think he's a somebody because he's got a famous last name and has grown up around fame). In 5 years time when she's in big movies, what if he hasn't achieved anything and is jealous? Seems like a Brooklyn Beckham type.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I enjoyed Enola Holmes, and she did seem good. I just hope fame doesn’t go to her head too much. I can’t decide if I am impressed that she helped produce the film or if it’s too much too young... I don’t know. If she can keep a level head then she may go far.
Yeah I enjoyed it too. It kept me entertained throughout.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member

What a lovely Dog :love: Credit to her going out without make up with a big spot on her cheek, knowing she would get papped.
the fact the “journo” couldn’t get her age right kills me.

• Haha