Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she put out a while ago ‘demonstrating’ how to use products for her skincare range? It was obvious she wasn’t using any of the products and basically pretending to do her whole routine - this included faking washing her face. She received so much backlash for it and ended up deleting the whole thing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

citrineday

Chatty Member
i really don’t like millie. i’ve watched countless interviews of her with the rest of the ST cast and oh my god, EVERY interview she is interrupting her cast mates talking and doesn’t ever let anyone else speak! seems like an arrogant narcissistic brat. did nobody ever teach her how to be polite??? she thinks she’s gods gift walking on the planet. and i don’t think it’s the fame- there’s a huge amount of child stars and large amount of them know how to be respectful and not interrupt other people. her cast mates don’t do it!

i barely know anything about her apparently being groomed, only what i’ve just seen here, but yikes! that as well as her parents leeching off her is going to ruin her… i can see a breakdown coming in the next few years

Reactions: 14

Binnsy86

I don’t think is young either. Most of my friends got married and had kids by 23-24 years old. I think nowadays people got so used with the idea that you can get married and have kids even in your late thirties or forties, that is started to be weird for them what was once normal.
19 does feel really young to me BUT two points:
- she’s probably had to grow up fast being in the world of showbiz
- his dad (Jon Bon Jovi) is married to his high school sweetheart so that’s his baseline

I mostly get good vibes from these two. They’re hella cute. I was a hot mess at 19 and am now 37, childless (through choice), still sometimes an hot mess and with someone for 14 years but not looking to get married. Each to their own, so long as they’re happy, right?

Reactions: 13

Lilykins

VIP Member
I think she definitely seems to be growing up too fast and a lot of her Instagram posts make me feel very uncomfortable because she looks about 25 not 15.

Reactions: 13

Rahrah

She reminds me of Lindsey Lohan, MBB’s parents have achieved the impossible and made Lindsey’s mum and dad look less horrifying than they are. I don’t think Dina allowed child predators to live in the house while grooming Lindsey, probably never thought of it. I hope MBB has a great business manager separate from her parents who is hiding money from the parents.

Reactions: 12

madgirlcity

I’ve been concerned about Millie for a very long time. Being only five years younger than me, I feel like I can connect to her in some way and it truly disturbs me reading about all of those older men who she considers friends. There is nothing normal about a friendship / texting between a teenager and men in their 30s. It’s creepy and I cannot believe people haven’t been more outraged about it. Just like they did when Billie Eilish finally turned 18, I believe men will instantly sexualise her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts dating a much older man in the future.

I’m not sure if there is any truth to it, but wasn’t her team recently forced to deny claims by an older Tik Toker that they’re were having a sexual relationship and her parents knew about the whole thing? Is there any proof of it being true?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

hrh89

VIP Member
These celebrity teens just absolutely grow up too fast. I feel like the pressure on them to appear adult-like once they hit 16 is immense. The bikini pictures on Instagram, never going a few months without a boyfriend, moving out at young age etc. It’s all so rushed. This stuff with her dating a 20 year old is shocking, it’s pure manipulation on his part, what does he gain from dating a 16 year old. Oh wait she’s probably the most famous young star on the planet.... so gross. Why do parents push their kids into stardom so young? It always ends up with them growing up too fast or going off the rails. It’s sad. She has not been looked out for properly.

Reactions: 11

Luce0331

VIP Member
Don’t know too much about her but I wouldn’t be suprised if she ends up having a Britney style breakdown in the future if she hasn’t got the right people around her

Reactions: 11

dodo789

Chatty Member
I think to get engaged that young, she must be looking for some stability in her life. Probably because she's spent her teens travelling and working instead of enjoying her life.
Yeah, and I also feel that female celebs sometimes decide to marry to not get creeped on as much.

But we’ll see if they go through with the wedding…they could also just have a long engagement

Reactions: 10

openbook1

VIP Member
I’ve also heard a million things about what pushy parents she has. It must have been difficult at age 13 to feel like she was the breadwinner for her family.

Also, does anyone else remember that weird story about her and Drake? Very odd that a man in his 30s was text buddies with a 15 year old.
Yeah, that didn't sit right with me at all. He should not have been messaging her.
I feel like I read that she is paying for a sibling's tuition fees or something like that... It was a while ago I read about it.

Reactions: 10

Felix08

Chatty Member
So this poor girl is being abused and used all before she is a legal adult and mostly by they people she is should be able to trust the most.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Justsayin'

She is another child star crash & burn waiting to happen. 18 now but she is years posing provocatively. Lip fillers? Shame because she is a natural beauty

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Read my post further up it's been rumoured for years......

Older men such as Drake and Henry Cavill being with her. Which is odd because apparently she's a lesbian.....

Add Scott Disick to the list of older guys interested in her....

It's not like she can rely on her parents.........

So long story short........

1) Older men like her.

2) Her parents don't mind her being with age inappropriate males because they want her to be a sex symbol.

3) Look at the dates of the blinds. It's been known for years so what's come out lately isn't a lie and if you were Drake, Cavill, Disick or her parents with stuff like that written about you then you would be suing for libel and defamation of character if it wasn't true about you.

• Sad
  • Sick

ggsims45

I feel regardless of her likeability, she will be one of those celebrities that was 'failed by society'. It seems that her arrogance and naviety is a byproduct of how she was raised.

She has said in many interviews that she was bullied a lot in school, which caused her to move schools until her parents ultimately decided to homeschool her. Then her parents gave up everything they had to move to the US for Millie to pursue an acting career. Until her parents went bankrupt and had to move in with her aunt. Then Stranger Things happened and the rest is history.

She was likely very sheltered and lacks quite a bit of the social abilites of kids in her age group. It's sad that it doesnt seem that she is able to keep many deep-lasting friendships. Imo a lot of them feel superficial in nature. With how highly she speaks of her parents and family, it is likely they are really her only support system. But, her parents have seemingly spent her whole life isolating her away, which could be very problematic for her in building adult relationships. From blinds I've read her father seems quite egotistical so it wouldnt surprise me if her family feeding her the hype has contributed her arrogance and this aura of 'being better than everyone else'.

Additionally, with how greedy her parents seem and how intertwined her whole family is in her career it wouldnt surprise me if she ends up in a Britney Spears situation in the future. I dont see her family wanting to let her be on her own and separating themselves from their cssh source anytime soon.