Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dodo789

Chatty Member
She’s engaged. I just hope she’s happy. I always feel so sad for these child celebs who don‘t have stable backgrounds, they have to mature so fast yet they lack the skills they need for later in life…

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
The funny thing about The Critical Drinker saying that is the trailer for his own film looks worse:

Oh that is funny, easy to be a critic.

I did watch the damsel trailer and quite enjoyed it - a lot more than watching the critical drinkers meh trailer. Worth spending 150 seconds to see the whole movie plot:
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 17.14.28.png

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Yeah looks pretty bad and apparently the trailer gave away the whole movie anyway. Although Millie appears to be one of the better things in it.

Who made Jon's son a model? His parents' features did not mix well, as he's turned out unattractive. Appears not to be even bothered enough to keep fit either, walking around with that shapeless physique.

He looks a bit like Brooklyn Beckham crossed with Paul Mescal. Munts, essentially.

• Haha

Quokka

I watched it today and it wasn't bad. Just a little fantasy film about a girl trying to escape a dragon. I really like that the few films Millie seems to champion for herself (this and Enola Holmes) all have her being extremely resourceful with what she has lying around at the time. I enjoy those little details.

Anyway, it's just a cute fun little film. Didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised by it.

NightCircus

Ooh I’ve not seen these. Where can I read them? Thanks
Crazy Days and Nights. Run a search for Millie Bobby Brown and stuff should come up.

Careful reading any comments though. There are some very troubling posters who seem to be allowed to be as gross as they want without consequences.

• Wow
Interesting to see what happens... She has an up and coming career. He's a nobody (who might think he's a somebody because he's got a famous last name and has grown up around fame). In 5 years time when she's in big movies, what if he hasn't achieved anything and is jealous? Seems like a Brooklyn Beckham type.
I agree that he has probably grown up being held up as top dog purely for being Bon Jovi's son, and it may be a source of friction in the long run when she achieves a lot.

It happened to Hank Azaria and Helen Hunt after she won her oscar, and he's hardly a nobody.

Yeah looks pretty bad and apparently the trailer gave away the whole movie anyway. Although Millie appears to be one of the better things in it.

The funny thing about The Critical Drinker saying that is the trailer for his own film looks worse:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ggsims45

Wasn't really a huge fan of her Enola Holmes movie personally don't agree with the 91% RT score, but i hope she's able to stash away a good portion of this payday...

Screenshot_20211002-080241_Twitter.jpg

ggsims45

She looks so lost and uncomfortable here!
What i also found interesting is the paparazzi agency responsible for all the pics is Click News and Media. I noticed this agency was also responsible for many pics that seem staged from the Wright family. If these are staged, why would an 18 year old feel the need to promote herself clubbing with her boyfriend and friends? Also, seems like her management or club owner must've tipped off DM or something for them to know all that information about her night, right?