Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I do believe she will end up with alot of issues when she is older, she has grown up way too quickly in my opinion and it's sad.
I still can't believe she's only 16 :(

Reactions: 8

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I don't get why she has a makeup/skincare line. It's called Florence by Mills and available in Boots. They released a makeup palette to celebrate her 16th birthday so the brand must have been created when she was 14-15.

She's a teen actress at the start of her career - not a Rihanna or Kylie Jenner level of fame. It's not like it's priced for teens either (eg lip balm is £12, eye patches £34). Seems like a business idea pushed by her family to make more money.

openbook1

VIP Member
There are some terrible rumours about her family. Shes the family cash cow, and they all take a cut of her earnings. She had a boyfriend of her own age last year and her parents pressured her to dump him to so she could pursue the whole casting couch thing.
No way. That makes me feel sick. Where did you read that? Imagine encouraging your young daughter do to that.

Plus arent the actors that play Nancy and Jonathan supposed to be cokeheads
Yes. Natalia Dyer looks so ill. I think she has an ED.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Shes her parents meal ticket. These situations rarely work out well.
I am a big River Phoenix fan and the situation with Millie Bobby Brown and her parents really reminds me of him. He was the main earner and provided for his family from a very young age. We all know how that story ended...

• Sad

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
There have been so many red flags when it comes to her parents - after the first series came out, the Hollywood Reporter did a big investigative piece on how her dad was trying to get bribes from talent agencies wanting to sign her up. It stuck with me because as well as being grim to exploit your child like that, considering all the horrible exploitative shit that get ignored in Hollywood, I thought at the time, he must have pissed a lot of important people off for a reputable magazine to write and publish that.

And there's just something very icky about the way the media have treated her (and all the Stranger Things kids) from the start - fawning over them, treating them like adults. Just hope they have had sensible people looking after them, but it certainly looks like she hasn't

marlaxo

she is 100% their meal ticket. Its so sad as you only get your teen days once and she looks and acts so grown up already. Shame on her parents, have they not seen what happens to the majority of child stars?

Cat87

VIP Member
Just what where they thinking having a 20 year old tik Tok “influencer” seemly staying over that their house with their 16 year daughter.

16 may be the age of consent in certain countries…but to me it’s still young! She was a child

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The amount of grown men she considers a friend is rather creepy and disturbing. All those grown men in their 20s and 30s who have the number of a underage girl who she considers her friends and nobody seems to bat an eyelid to it all.

Reactions: 7

Silverback

VIP Member
Those comments he made are shocking.

I cannt believe how old she looks! She looks like she is in her late 20s rather than teens!

Her family are clearly awful and I hope someone takes care of her.

Reactions: 7

Cat87

VIP Member
It’s really turned my stomach. Absolutely vile behaviour from this moron. And I feel so sorry for Millie. She’s not around good people that should have her well being and best interests as priority.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think is young either. Most of my friends got married and had kids by 23-24 years old. I think nowadays people got so used with the idea that you can get married and have kids even in your late thirties or forties, that is started to be weird for them what was once normal.

• Haha

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I thought Enola Holmes was a bit of a shame. Started well but ended up a bit of a mess and was too long. MBB was very good in it, but her character became less likeable as the film progressed I thought.

I also feel uneasy about the hoopla surrounding her but I hope I am wrong and she is being looked after well. I think she’s very talented.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I enjoyed Enola Holmes, and she did seem good. I just hope fame doesn’t go to her head too much. I can’t decide if I am impressed that she helped produce the film or if it’s too much too young... I don’t know. If she can keep a level head then she may go far.