Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I’ve also heard a million things about what pushy parents she has. It must have been difficult at age 13 to feel like she was the breadwinner for her family.

Also, does anyone else remember that weird story about her and Drake? Very odd that a man in his 30s was text buddies with a 15 year old.

Reactions: 34

openbook1

VIP Member
Starting this thread as someone mentioned her elsewhere. I don't want to bitch about her as she is a child but more express concern.
She started Stranger Things when she was 11/12 and is now 16. I have read so many stories of her parents being vile and pushy, especially her father. Apparently, at Stranger Thing premiers, award shows, etc, they push her to walk by herself instead of with the rest of the cast because she is the "star." Her father has also spoken terribly to people, using the excuse, "don't you know who my daughter is?" She is also their cash cow, they uplifted their life for her career.
I think she is going to be a child star that will end up with many problems in the future. She doesn't seem to have a good support system which is really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

onetreehill233

Her boobs are very saggy for someone so young. They are hogging the middle of her chest. Probably should have worn a bra.
It's comments like this that made me get a boob job at 22, suffer with breast implant illness a couple of years later, and get into a further £7k in debt having them removed.

All women's bodies are different! Some breasts are naturally "saggy" - mine were never perky, even at 14 years old. Some breasts start from further down the body. Some breasts are very different sizes. We can't all have perfect size Cs.

I hope you do some introspection and grow to realise how fucked up that comment was (especially if you are a woman yourself!!). Judge someone's actions - not their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sosig

Chatty Member
She was adorable in Stranger Things season 1.
She was bearable in season 2.
She'll be in rehab in a couple of years.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

openbook1

VIP Member
She was adorable in Stranger Things season 1.
She was bearable in season 2.
She'll be in rehab in a couple of years.
I didn't even find her that great in Stranger Things 2. The boys are much better characters and actors.

Reactions: 28

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Reactions: 25

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member

Her boobs are very saggy for someone so young. They are hogging the middle of her chest. Probably should have worn a bra.
Bit rude. No wonder so many women have low self esteem and body issues 🙄😞

Reactions: 23

BashmentLady

VIP Member
She's very unlikeable in interviews; arrogant and attention seeking, but I wouldn't wish her parents being parasites on her.

Reactions: 22

hrh89

VIP Member
I find her very unsettling. I suppose its not her fault it’s a product of her “celebrity” but she’s so annoying. She’s 15 but acts like 25. It’s kind of scary to think where these young stars will end up. We only have to look at the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes. I honestly don’t understand how as a parent you would actually want your kid to be famous. The only good thing is that she doesn’t post pictures with her bits out. She’s mates with Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler and these two are ALWAYS posting very revealing bikini pictures online. Bare in mind they are only 15 and 17. I find it all so inappropriate. The parents don’t seem to care .

Reactions: 21

Sosig

Chatty Member
I didn't even find her that great in Stranger Things 2. The boys are much better characters and actors.
That's what I dislike about her and the whole brand, the boys are absolute stars and they barely get a look in

Reactions: 20

whatamievendoing

She is definitely arrogant in interviews, but wouldn't we all if everyone around you had told you how amazing and talented and brilliant you were since you were about 12? I think she might get left behind acting-wise as she gets older by peers who weren't famous/successful as young children and so kept going to acting lessons, drama school etc and really hone their craft by the time they're 20ish. It's a shame because she's clearly talented but hasn't got the right people around her..the Drake stuff makes me sick, we've seen it 100x before with other actresses and no one in the industry bats an eye

Reactions: 20

EllaBella89

VIP Member
It's comments like this that made me get a boob job at 22, suffer with breast implant illness a couple of years later, and get into a further £7k in debt having them removed.

All women's bodies are different! Some breasts are naturally "saggy" - mine were never perky, even at 14 years old. Some breasts start from further down the body. Some breasts are very different sizes. We can't all have perfect size Cs.

I hope you do some introspection and grow to realise how fucked up that comment was (especially if you are a woman yourself!!). Judge someone's actions - not their bodies.
It’s really damaging to women’s self esteem reading comments about sagging breasts. I’m 37 now and looking back there was absolutely nothing wrong with mine when I was younger and yet I felt ridiculous pressure to have them up under my chin. Needless to say gravity is doing its work now, and I really don’t give a fuck! The pressure we have to look perfect at all times got too oppressive for me, it’s liberating when you finally decide nope, not anymore!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There are some terrible rumours about her family. Shes the family cash cow, and they all take a cut of her earnings. She had a boyfriend of her own age last year and her parents pressured her to dump him to so she could pursue the whole casting couch thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

openbook1

VIP Member
Well I barely follow her but have got her on insta an she literally looks and acts way more mature than me and I’m 27! It is a little concerning :-/ can mess kids up growing up with too much fame xx
She went from looking like a child-adult overnight. Really concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Trixabellee9393

Well I barely follow her but have got her on insta an she literally looks and acts way more mature than me and I’m 27! It is a little concerning :-/ can mess kids up growing up with too much fame xx

Reactions: 15