Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she put out a while ago ‘demonstrating’ how to use products for her skincare range? It was obvious she wasn’t using any of the products and basically pretending to do her whole routine - this included faking washing her face. She received so much backlash for it and ended up deleting the whole thing!
I don't recall MBB doing that. But I rmemebr Shay Mitchell did.

Reactions: 1

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I think their marriage will be fine, I can’t see her being in any big movies, she’s recently started in that Netflix one that was pretty crap. Her acting isn’t good enough to score big films

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

A new blind has been revealed nearly four years on from it. If you Google her name with the award ceremony in question she was wearing a dress where she was really covered up, so the reveal doesn't make sense unless she had an outfit change later.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
19 does feel really young to me BUT two points:
- she’s probably had to grow up fast being in the world of showbiz
- his dad (Jon Bon Jovi) is married to his high school sweetheart so that’s his baseline

I mostly get good vibes from these two. They’re hella cute. I was a hot mess at 19 and am now 37, childless (through choice), still sometimes an hot mess and with someone for 14 years but not looking to get married. Each to their own, so long as they’re happy, right?
Is that an American expression? Never heard it before.

Cosmicpixiesb

What do you make of her relationship with JBJ Jr? He seems good for her but on flipside seem to be like a couple in their 30s

ggsims45

A new blind has been revealed nearly four years on from it. If you Google her name with the award ceremony in question she was wearing a dress where she was really covered up, so the reveal doesn't make sense unless she had an outfit change later.
Maybe he's referring to this outfit below? I mean given her age at the time 13-14, i didn't think her outfit was that bad, but you can tell that there is some looseness on the sides that maybe bending or over twisting over could've been exposing to her. I mean there were a few photos where she'd keep her arms close to her sides, maybe on purpose? But, its definitely not the most questionable thing she's been asked to wear imo

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
So sad. I fear all will not end well for MBB. Would that not be statutory rape too?
How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"

ggsims45

Now that she has more control over her team she should really consider getting new hair and makeup people because her BAFTAs look continues the trend of her team making her look older than necessary imo.

Cat87

VIP Member
River was the first person who came to my mind as well. Wonder if she'll take them out of her will/cut them off like he did/was planning on doing right before his death.

I wonder why her parents encouraged her to break up with her boyfriend considering his father is a billionaire. Surely they would try to get her to end us with him instead of the casting couch?
who was her boyfriend?

ManFriday

She is definitely arrogant in interviews, but wouldn't we all if everyone around you had told you how amazing and talented and brilliant you were since you were about 12? I think she might get left behind acting-wise as she gets older by peers who weren't famous/successful as young children and so kept going to acting lessons, drama school etc and really hone their craft by the time they're 20ish. It's a shame because she's clearly talented but hasn't got the right people around her..the Drake stuff makes me sick, we've seen it 100x before with other actresses and no one in the industry bats an eye
That drake stuff was so weird but nothing came of it?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
There are very disturbing blind items about MBB that I hope really, really aren't true. I take blind gossip with a pinch of salt but the rumours about MBB and how her parents treat her are too horrible to think about.
Ooh I’ve not seen these. Where can I read them? Thanks

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
she's reminding me of miley, i think we can expect a similar trajectory.
In what way? Millie seems much more level headed than Miles was at this age. No shade to Miley, she’s great but she was young and wild. Millie seems much more settled in herself.

I wish them both happiness.