Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She looks so lost and uncomfortable here!
I predict the press will up the creepiness with her now she's officially an adult. Get ready for press articles calling her words like hot and sexy and photos of her from bad angles to show her body and bum off.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

NightCircus

There are very disturbing blind items about MBB that I hope really, really aren't true. I take blind gossip with a pinch of salt but the rumours about MBB and how her parents treat her are too horrible to think about.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

lozza96

VIP Member
I dont think its young .i got engaged at 19 after over 2 years together just reached out 9th year together and getting married next year

Reactions: 5

Pinball

I remember she seemed to suddenly appear much older after season 2 of stranger things- when they had the premier for about 30 seconds I genuinely thought she was Winona Ryder in one of the pics cos she looked like an adult in this group of kids.

kittyeyelashes

This is all like a car crash in slow motion. In some of her Instagram photos it looks like she’s had some work done to her face - I hope it’s a combination of editing and filters although it’s hard to tell, and some of it will be professional make up, but in the pictures she’s taken of herself there’s something slightly off too. I really hope it’s not the case, she’s so young, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Her parents don’t seem to have her back at all or be looking out for her best interests at all. The fact that she comes across as arrogant and entitled in her interviews clearly shows how they’ve raised her to believe in her own hype, and they’re clearly doing that for financial gain. She might not be able to see it at the moment but she’s the victim in all of this. It’s horrible to see it unfolding

WhatABore

VIP Member
How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"
I believe the legal age is 18 over there? 🤔
Not sure what he means by "Everything we did was legal" because it clearly wasn't

ggsims45

I’ve been concerned about Millie for a very long time. Being only five years younger than me, I feel like I can connect to her in some way and it truly disturbs me reading about all of those older men who she considers friends. There is nothing normal about a friendship / texting between a teenager and men in their 30s. It’s creepy and I cannot believe people haven’t been more outraged about it. Just like they did when Billie Eilish finally turned 18, I believe men will instantly sexualise her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts dating a much older man in the future.

I’m not sure if there is any truth to it, but wasn’t her team recently forced to deny claims by an older Tik Toker that they’re were having a sexual relationship and her parents knew about the whole thing? Is there any proof of it being true?
Millie's team had previously put out a statement regarding the Hunter Echo situation (the older TikToker). Based on the online chatter I've seen, many people believe that the statement her team made was meant to push away the story due to its vagueness and lack of follow-up legal action against Hunter.

Evidence online suggested he was at her house around the time Hunter alleged he was staying with her family, so it wouldnt be surprising if he were telling the truth. Additionally, Hunter's ex-girlfriend and sister also confirmed his relationship with Millie. Now, if what the sister and ex said are true...it kind of makes the situation worse imo.

Apparently, the ex alleges that it was Millie's mother who located Hunter on Tiktok and encouraged Millie reaching out to him in the first place. Also, that her family had promised to help with his acting career, and gave him access to Millie's credit cards while he was there. This sister also implied that there was talks of marriage btwn Millie's parents and Hunter.

• Wow

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I feel really uncomfortable when I see pictures of her ... hope she proves me wrong and has a happy adulthood.

Yel

Chatty Member
Literally zero redeeming qualities. Must be the worst episode ever of snack wars.

No idea what she's on the rounds promoting, but she should make the most of it as I can't see her having that many opportunities in the future with her talent and attitude.

missquota

How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"
This took place in California where the age of consent is 18.

ggsims45

What do you make of her relationship with JBJ Jr? He seems good for her but on flipside seem to be like a couple in their 30s
Allegedly, there are rumors that Millie Bobby Brown promised JBJ's son an entertainment career the same as she did the TikToker ex Hunter Echo when they first started dating. According to the Allure article, Millie ended her relationship with Hunter in January 2021 and then by March 2021 she was already spotted by Deuxmoi and the pararazzi dating JBJ' son. Since JBJ's son has started dating Millie, he's come out and stated he wants to be an actor, recieved an extra role in the latest season of Stranger Things, gained almost 1M instagram followers, has gotten multiple modeling gigs, and major endorsements with fashion brands such as Versace. Mind you that literally right before the two started dating he was just a normal college student at Syracuse University not doing any of the above things mentioned.

Only after a few months of meeting Millie Bobby Brown he moved in with her and her family in London when she was still 17 years old and has been living with her since. And is presumably no longer studying at Syracuse.

I agree with the consensus here that Millie has been groomed way before the Hunter Echo situation. Likely since she was a small child by her parents, management and just the industry as whole. Her parents are alledgedly the worst kind of stage parents who made Millie the family breadwinner and seemingly don't care about their child's well-being if they are allowing a 2nd adult aged man live with their underage daughter in such quick succession. I may be in the minority opinion but i think JBJ's son might be a clout chaser too.

Reactions: 4

Hendrix

I've never watched any series or movies she is in, only seen her in interviews and I can't stand her

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I genuinely feel sorry for her and also have concerns for her. Britney breakdown will happen at some point.

thatstupidcat

There’s been a few blinds about the lass and her being perved over by older executives or getting into drugs, but I try to take them with a pinch of salt because making shit up to damage a rival’s reputation is common.

The blind below is linked to MBB like similar to do with interactions with executives. ButI want to make it clear that I do not see the child of the rumour as being wrong or in need of attacking. Regardless of whether or not it is true and about her, hyper sexuality in a minor is one of the signs of sexual abuse:

Cat87

VIP Member
Oh my goodness
What a horrible little bastard. Poor Millie.

But why was he living in her house, with her parents?

vie

I am a big River Phoenix fan and the situation with Millie Bobby Brown and her parents really reminds me of him. He was the main earner and provided for his family from a very young age. We all know how that story ended...
River was the first person who came to my mind as well. Wonder if she'll take them out of her will/cut them off like he did/was planning on doing right before his death.

I wonder why her parents encouraged her to break up with her boyfriend considering his father is a billionaire. Surely they would try to get her to end us with him instead of the casting couch?