Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
In what way? Millie seems much more level headed than Miles was at this age. No shade to Miley, she’s great but she was young and wild. Millie seems much more settled in herself.

I wish them both happiness.
Miley wasn't wild initially, she settled young and then seemed to have enough of that and rebelled for a bit after, I think we'll see similar with millie

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
The amount of grown men she considers a friend is rather creepy and disturbing. All those grown men in their 20s and 30s who have the number of a underage girl who she considers her friends and nobody seems to bat an eyelid to it all.

I was scrolling down to see if there were holiday pics with Jess and Natalya Wright since the article title says Famous friends, but only a pic with Mark.

hehehe

VIP Member

What a lovely Dog :love: Credit to her going out without make up with a big spot on her cheek, knowing she would get papped.
Who made Jon's son a model? His parents' features did not mix well, as he's turned out unattractive. Appears not to be even bothered enough to keep fit either, walking around with that shapeless physique.

Jbug

I believe the legal age is 18 over there? 🤔
Not sure what he means by "Everything we did was legal" because it clearly wasn't
It changes from state to state. That guy is a creep & how horrible for Millie some guy talking about the stuff they had done!

435B030E-9687-46EF-9CED-2D09E1A657B1.png
37FD9490-9E57-42C9-8A88-52B0487CC5EA.jpeg

shellie

VIP Member
Literally zero redeeming qualities. Must be the worst episode ever of snack wars.

No idea what she's on the rounds promoting, but she should make the most of it as I can't see her having that many opportunities in the future with her talent and attitude.
Some fantasy film on Netflix about her being sacrificed to a dragon but ending up kicking its ass from what I have seen online. It's not had the greatest of reviews either.