Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
I can't believe that fire pit she bought was £500!! Plus £20 delivery! 🤯😱

Spends £520 on a unnecessary purchase, but won't buy a bed for her son!

Sort out your priorities!

Reactions: 12

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It should be called 'first impressions from someone who was gifted the product but can't be arsed reading the instructions'.

Uses the concealer applicator directly on her chin, refers to it as a cystic break out, puts the applicator back in the concealer then uses directly under her eyes and uses the same brush from the cystic breakout under her eyes also 🤦‍♀️

The fact that she even said 'who reads instructions?'
Probably most people who have spent a lot of money on an electrical device and especially an electrical device that you use on your hair!?

Also (full disclosure here I haven't read the instructions because I don't own it) She runs the straighteners over the same piece of hair several times. Most straightener instructions advise you not to do that because it's really damaging.

• Haha
  • Sick

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I felt really sick watching her shovelling fries in her gob, seeing all the mashed up food in her mouth, ugh turned my stomach.
I turned off after a couple of mins.
Her hair and skin looks like she's gone head first into the deep fat fryer!
Her face is becoming permanently bloated and balloon like.
Anyone remember when patients got Bloaty Head on Theme Hospital (PC game like the Sims)?? Thats what Mik looks like.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
"I don't know if i've lost weight on my face but this mask is not staying on" Ermmmm no Mik have you looked in the mirror your face is huge.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That “favourite” rita ora polish isn’t even on sale anymore that’s how long she has had it. All of her stuff is years old, the strangest beauty blogger in the world

p.s 13 LORVS in 14 minutes

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How can she keep doing these favourites videos when shes admitting to never wearing makeup but she tells us every Friday she LORVS new shite

Those nails are barf no wonder her skin is a state with those spades for nails harbouring god knows what

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Who does she think she is with these Vegas renewal inspo pictures. Does she actually think she and Lee can pull any these off?

Also just to add on does she actually want to take a picture with Lee squeezing her arse? 🤢
3738AB85-BA16-419E-85AC-D69B98FA449D.png

Attachments

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She is high as a kite in her boots haul. If you want a giggle this Sunday afternoon, watch the video with captions on. Google hasn’t got a clue what she is saying and the going off on a tangent on every sentence is quite frankly hilarious

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She looks like she hasn't washed her hair or put a bra on. Only jewellery is a hair tie, her bag doesn't match and she's wearing what looks like a beach cover-up. Overdressed. Sure.

ETA

Also where in their house is this? Did she create another office for herself?
Her hobby is creating desk areas around the house, so probably.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Reckon she’ll re do most of the rooms within a short period of time. In that TK Maxx video you could tell with her walking round the homeware she feels she probably rushed into some of her choices and missed the shopping in real life I stop online.

Seems really irresponsible of her shopping and travelling at the moment while feeling ill. I mean if you’re going to do it, why flaunt it in IG. Idiot.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I can't watch this. Apparently I have my limits and I don't want to know about her nipples.

Screenshot_20210521-074037_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

EllPee

She doesn't just want to be American - she wants to be an American Youtuber, doing Hamptons home decor videos, mall vlogs and Bath and Body Works hauls for a living. It's "super" odd.

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
It was horrible yesterday when she was saying Ella didn’t feel safe going alone on a walk and had been going with mik’s mum before they moved out and she didn’t even realise...... wake up mik!!

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How does she manage to make a four bed house look like a cramped flat? She needs to declutter her life I couldnt cope with that much clutter and crap no wonder she is so manic

Vixen88

VIP Member
Ewww. The thumbnail, that T-shirt again, Diet Coke at 7.45am.
Why is she making a massive deal of her head tipped back to dry setting spray? IG post about it the other day she then deleted, mentioned in a vlog, now about 5 times in this vlog, ‘this is totally normal, yes?’ ‘Anyone else do this?’ ‘Anyone, just me?’
Mik, you’re just boring and irrelevant now. Most exciting thing for her this year was getting hit in the face with a bin lid so she could milk it every day.