Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I agree about it arriving all squashed.
For me making a big purchase like that i'd want to go instore, have the whole experience of buying something luxury and high end in person.
I know we are in lockdown but she could have waited another few weeks to do that.
And it is a LOT of money to spend on a canvas bag.

Reactions: 13
I am not always great on spotting sarcasm so soz if the insta crumpled bed post was actually ironic ... but surely #hotelbedroom #bedroominspo was a joke? Bed shoved up against a window, random mismatched furniture crammed in to any old space and blocking the radiator, manky bedding... if that's a #hotelbedroom I'm asking for a refund and leaving a do not recommend review on trip advisor.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
At the point where she was holding up a bag of veg to the camera I was like.... what am I even doing? I don't think I can watch any more. The double dipping the mask brush, the random bed sheet left up in the garden... she's just slovenly and boring.

Mushy

Latest video... as someone with easily oily hair too, on the rare occasions I have ever washed my hair in the bath, it has never ever left my hair looking and feeling well cleaned - it's an emergency measure, usually if I am unwell. There's whatever you've put in the bath -oils, overly moisturising bath cream etc, your bodily dirt and oils from the rest of your entire body....

Why doesn't she get that washing your hair in your own bath soup isn't going to help?! Washing it in the bloody sink would be an improvement!

Mushy

In the Back to the shops vlog. Such a massive deal about 'going back' and easing back in, it's such utter fairy fluff nonsense.

She says: 'i do feel better easing myself in in a retail park setting rather than like, a mall setting, because it just feels more open' the way some of these vloggers go out of their way to appear sensitive and anxious about this stuff is astonishing. Unless you have lived with crippling agoraphobia or have a very serious health issue all your life etc, then you need to think rationally and not treat yourself like a baby about going to a fucking shop.

It's not even been that long since you were last in a shop or MALL. You'd think they'd beein in the army and had PTSD the way some go on. Get on with it!

They go on and on about how nervous and how hard it's going to be when it's just a normal experience that everyone is re-experiencing, and all you will have when you are there is a normal reaction like, 'it feels a bit strange being in a shopping centre again!' or even 'this feels good, I have missed this!' which is the more likely reality since she fucking loves shopping malls. They need to expand their coping mechanisms, logic and emotional maturity.

Like last time shop restrictions eased, her and ItsEm griped on and on about how 'scared' they were to go shopping and then ensued 50,000 video tours of every shop going. Just so dramatic for nothing.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
So she didn’t shower after her little work out she mentioned, but showed herself quite sweaty and then wearing a T-shirt over the top in the night time. She’s worn the exact bra and leggings again the following day all day for work. Sorry that’s just dirty.
I’d accept if it was your only workout gear to put it on twice for the workouts and take it back off, but not sit all day stinking out a fabric chair. Grim.

• Sick
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Recommending tweezers that she doesn’t know where they’re from. Surely the point is just any old tweezers aren’t necessarily good, that ‘probably from Boots’ is really not a recommendation. Body lotion she’s just bought in Asda but hasn’t even used, where does that fit in a fave and fail? These are rubbish videos.

Who’s going to tell her pedalling at 1mph playing video games doesn’t really count. Saying that, this bike isn’t even going to show is it? Buying it through some kind of Wowcher promotion.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's the Primark come shop with me, GUYS!

Lots of pointing, unnecessarily rubs her hands all over a jumpsuit because she had to. Describes some grey and white towels as 'Hamptons-y'.

As predicted, Speedy had an outing and was paired with what looks like someone else's trousers and the white trainers she was digging up the garden in.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of seeing her frothing milk in that bloody cafetiere?

Nice view of the mr muscle drain unblocker in the ensuite at the start of the vlog

'Garbage' .... ok Mik.

Making a big deal of saying she's gona start walking 3 times a week...

WALK YOUR OVERWEIGHT DOG MAYBE???

• Haha

Beatrix

I appreciated her honesty about the gift-giving spending, but she's not being honest to herself about the other spending (e.g. Costa coffees etc). Instead of a 'no-buy' I think she'd be better off learning how to budget and setting herself spending pots for a few months. This no-buy nonsense is like doing a crash-diet which we all know isn't sustainable and won't lead to long-term habit changes.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So now she doesn’t like the (horrible) blue shade in the kitchen and wants to tile it bright white. She really needs to pay someone to do it; I can’t believe she’s contemplating doing it herself.

Personally I think they need to replace the kitchen. She will never be happy with it until they do. Plus that kitchen looks so old fashioned.
She needs to take a breath, step away from Pinterest and consider what she actually wants. She keeps making rushed decisions, doing botched DIYs and changing her mind, or the result looks terrible. It's better to slow down, invest in having someone do the job properly and getting a result you're happy with. At the minute it seems like she's never happy with what she's done and just keeps adding more and spending more.

Reactions: 12

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
So...is she just going to live in that T-shirt and jeans now? I swear she’s literally had them on since they got home from Meadowhall. I can guarantee she won’t of washed them first either 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thinks that wearing a madewell tee will make her 100% american

• Heart
Reactions: 12