Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got rattan pieces in our bedroom but we went for the more solid French style weathered stuff, not the yellow cheap and flimsy tat she has gone for if that makes sense. We’ve also got Ercol sideboards in our house so I have extra feelings of rage about how she cheapens everything even classic styles!
Oh my god what is she doing to her bath ?!Lee ? Stop her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so laughing that she bought an interior design book. Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know which looked worse today on her live..the state of her and the greasy hair or the state of the house! 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s such a woman! 🤣

Reactions: 8
What the what what what? She wants to use a tile sample as a tray on that footstool that should be in the bin?!
I think I have to stop following she is really stressing me out, even more so with how filthy she looks.

• Haha
Did you notice she said her Dad came over to look in the shed? I thought they were 'officially' separated from being one household now

It looks ridiculous, goes with nothing else. She really needs to stop! 😱

Reactions: 7
I feel quite sorry for her, she is trying to be cool and buying all the things she sees on insta, rattan, mid century modern, ercol, lick paint, faded rug....

It SHOULD work but it DOESN'T. She is lost, floundering around making things worse and worse, spending more and more money. 2 ebay chairs now! Plants (including mint) kept in the snow! The tiles for a coffee table! The rattan table (which is 😍 but not for that room and in that placement)! Now she has demolished the bath 😬

I don't even know what to recommend. Stick to Ikea love, you don't have the style to go it alone.

Oh no, someone please reassure me she hasn't spent over £100 on a bath panel which doesn't even fit. I can't watch this tit show unfold anymore. Why not just replace it with a £20 one from B&Q which would at least fit? Can't believe she can't even measure a space. Nothing she does is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Can I leave it like this?” Re the fucked up bath panel.

I can’t with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, someone please reassure me she hasn't spent over £100 on a bath panel which doesn't even fit. I can't watch this tit show unfold anymore. Why not just replace it with a £20 one from B&Q which would at least fit? Can't believe she can't even measure a space. Nothing she does is right.
Imaging what it would have been like if she had managed to sell & buy a house in need of renovation - sledgehammering down walls and rebuilding eveything wonkey as it was done quick/on the cheep

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly admire her honestly but please, someone intervene!! You can't just make do with an incorrect-fitting bath panel in a £200,000+ house!! The furniture is awful but can easily be sorted but that bath panel! It's all just so rushed and she's jumping on trends with no idea of cohesion. I can barely watch.

Once she comes down from this high she is going to have to remedy all of this and I can't see her spending her time doing 'boring' jobs...

The front page of the Donny Telegraph : "Bored housewife butchers 'New Home' with her unhinged impulsiveness and criminal lack of interior style. Husband Shane McGowan found hidden in a Kallax unit in 'snug' during one of her regular manic furniture moving episodes"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The front page of the Donny Telegraph : "Bored housewife butchers 'New Home' with her unhinged impulsiveness and criminal lack of interior style. Husband Shane McGowan found hidden in a Kallax unit in 'snug' during one of her regular manic furniture moving episodes"
Don't forget to get a photo of the prince sleeping on his Ikea shelf.

Good luck getting anyone to buy that house! She’s moving it more and more away from being sellable