Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures she's just put up on Instagram of her skin... Holy moly.
That is not melasma. She keeps saying it is hormonal related when actually no one really knows what causes the changes in pigment. That on her face is where she's destroyed her skin & burnt it off. She's going to need more than that pen & SPF to sort that horror show out 🤢.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her skin wow the difference in one of her grwm videos from 2019 to this is unbelievable. She has destroyed her skin because she think she knows best and that she is still 15 like her daughter and can use skin burning off products. She genuinely looks mid forties like myself!

Reactions: 7
I never realised her pores were so big.
How is she getting her skin care so wrong when she’s been making videos about it for the past 11 years ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Mikhila McDaid #6 Manic despair, won't wash her hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mikhila McDaid #6 Her face it got smashed, when the garden she trashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or alternatively:
Mikhila McDaid #6 desperately trying to be posh, but just needs a good wash.

Reactions: 10
Light bulb moment - realised why she has “taken a break” from her beauty channel. The last video is her unboxing video and she wants it to get more views to beat Emma’s and as it’s her most recent video it’ll get more views and even nearly a week later Emma has more views and she only has 22 thou subs

Reactions: 9
I think she was taking a break because she was at a funeral this week?

Looks like she finally left the house and went for a walk though 😯

I never realised her pores were so big.
How is she getting her skin care so wrong when she’s been making videos about it for the past 11 years ?
I watched her old house tour from 5 years ago and the difference in her skin from then to now is shocking now I don’t know a lot about skincare I cleanse my face everyday if I need to exfoliate I use a face cloth instead of a muslin cloth and I moisturise that’s it i keep it simple no harsh toners etc i have psoriasis on my face so I need to be gentle with my skin or it can flare up but honestly less is more the damage she’s done to her skin with acids her diet and caffeine addiction I can’t get over it, now I like a cuppa tea but I have one in the morning and one when my son goes to bed that’s it... how is she not complaining of headaches with the amount of caffeine she has 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3