Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly mik, put your cards away, and you’ll feel better for it, that £60 chair, spend that on some therapy

Reactions: 9
Let’s play a game of we know scabbo reads here

her blog header still has Christmas decorations on it :ROFLMAO:

how many mins til its all change-a-roo?

• Haha
Stop buying stuff!!! Just because there's a space doesnt mean you need to fill it. Just stop. That living room needs nothing....the tv is fine where it is and so is the picture rail because ur meant to have pictures at eye level....depending on the size of the prints its actually a lil low unless ur buying like 40-50cm prints to balance out the space at the top.
Also why is that blue thing back in the living room?? She needs to stop buying and sell her own stuff on ebay.
Also behind her in the "snug" the kallax unit had nothing on it so all that stuffs been moved again, feel like shes just filling her days moving stuff as project instead of like doing anything worthwhile.
Am with Lee on the moving stuff up and down walls....go read a book or something.
I say this as a fellow move furniture aholic ive redone the whole house in the last few months so am working out what fits where but am also getting rid of all unnecessary stuff or getting rid of stuff ive replaced, we are kind of a like in some ways coz i too drink too much energy drinks and am a bit impatient when ordering stuff, and always have a million ideas wooshing through my head,but even this is too much for me

🤔 why not just hang pictures on the wall Khila? That shelf looks stupid...it always has and now it looks even worse with that cheapo chair you’ve got.

Reactions: 5
£640 on a chair? Lees was about £500 wasn’t it? She’s not far off a whole new suite for the front room and it would look much better than odd chairs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also those eBay chairs are ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She does realise she's been scammed doesn't she?!? Not just the seller changing her mind?!

Reactions: 6
That chair is so ugly. I just dont get what shes trying to do with the loving room

Reactions: 4
She does realise she's been scammed doesn't she?!? Not just the seller changing her mind?!
I don’t get why she was in a hurry for the delivery people, surely you know by now that things can change so only when you’re 100% gonna get the product do you organise shipping. I don’t get why she can’t wait or only buy from her local area too!

Reactions: 3
Don’t see her ever sitting in these chairs, they’re not comfy for watching the telly like a sofa is. She’d have been better getting a new suite for the money. Absolutely do not see her vision. The sprayed gold nesting tables with marble stickyback are dated 2012 blogger looking and don’t go with anything. The rug doesn’t go with anything. Shane’s chair is horrible, sorry if anyone likes them, I could understand them in some circumstances, but not in a Doncaster new build house full of mismatched Ikea and white walls. It takes up loads of space. Reckon the kid or dog will end up wrecking it.

Reactions: 10
Oh no! She’s definitely been scammed. I’d be mortified if I paid that much for something and then the buyer was like ‘who are you?!’ Yet she’s in denial I think 🤦🏼‍♀️.

£640 on a chair? Lees was about £500 wasn’t it? She’s not far off a whole new suite for the front room and it would look much better than odd chairs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also those eBay chairs are ugly.
She could have spent that money on the damn corner sofa she wanted "but couldn't justify the spend".

Why does she want to use an ugly old dining room chair with cushions as a living room chair! I was imagining a high back Ascot style velvet green chair.

Mik, you need to spray the gold nest of tables back to black and remove the marble sticker. It'll look better in the room.

Ercol do some good mid century modern furniture (the style she said she wanted) but that chair isn’t it. As others have said it looks uncomfortable and more like a dining room chair. Sounds like she has been scammed. I have used eBay for years and this hasn’t happened to me. Didn’t she check the reviews before she ordered?

Reactions: 4
Don’t see her ever sitting in these chairs, they’re not comfy for watching the telly like a sofa is. She’d have been better getting a new suite for the money. Absolutely do not see her vision. The sprayed gold nesting tables with marble stickyback are dated 2012 blogger looking and don’t go with anything. The rug doesn’t go with anything. Shane’s chair is horrible, sorry if anyone likes them, I could understand them in some circumstances, but not in a Doncaster new build house full of mismatched Ikea and white walls. It takes up loads of space. Reckon the kid or dog will end up wrecking it.
All I ever think about when I see this gold tables is, Emily canham did exactly the same to hers...but she did it when she was like 20

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman baffles me, I watched her birthday haul thingy video earlier (sorry I’m tired 🤣) and she was going on about the state of her hair and apologising because the day before she was so hungover.

Ok....but you’re not hungover today so why the duck couldn’t you put a brush through it for the video!?

• Haha
She’s being manic and fixating on spending instead of sorting whatever is wrong out. Throwing up to £350 at an ugly old dining room chair is crazy to me. They look like the ones the local house clearance shop sells for £5.

She is clearly addicted to shopping, and she is actually sending dangerous signals to her subbies. She said when she did get debt series and budget vids she had loads of people addicted to spending, messaging her and they was appreciative that she was helping them. What are all those people gonna be thinking now? She is three more dodgy house purchases short of a full mental breakdown

Reactions: 14
So much crap in that house. It looks like your first house when your relatives give your their cast off as you have nothing.

Reactions: 12
Manic and totally hyper again I see, I bet she has to wear tena lady for those little over excited accidents.

• Haha
13 min video on that lipgloss today. She’s obsessed. All that time looking for a dupe, felt like buying her the Dior one myself to shut her up! Does anyone care for this being a dupe?
Haven’t watched it. I don’t like lipgloss anyway, hair stuck in it, doesn’t last, leaving sticky around cups you drink from... Who’s wearing it at the moment though, getting it all inside a mask. Eww.
She fixates on something and remains obsessed with it. She’s thrown some money away on these flash in the plan ideas and obsessions.

• Haha