Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s your son’s bed mik? You can bid on chairs for yourself and lee but where’s the golden boy’s bed?!

Reactions: 13
She has not one original thought in her brain. She mentioned another youtuber she has 'discovered' in her faves video.

This youtuber has a...... RATTAN TABLE
There’s someone on my estate who literally copies everything everyone else does and she’s a laughing stock! If you make a change to your house guarantee a few weeks later she’ll have tried to copy you.

Reactions: 7
She actually looked like waynetta slob in today’s live!! How is she not ashamed to put herself on the internet looking that vile 🤢

Reactions: 8
she can be totes annoying but I respect the fact she puts herself out there looking rough rather then pretending her life is perfect and looking good all the time. Deco think she’s struggling mentally right now. As are many people

Reactions: 5
She has not one original thought in her brain. She mentioned another youtuber she has 'discovered' in her faves video.

Hermione is another one that just moves furniture from room to room, she has so much furniture in her house it gives me anxiety

Reactions: 5
I’m killing myself laughing at the bath panel, how thick can you be to forget about the skirting and measure a space wrong?! 😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I am super over this snow now'. Who says that?? Every sentence is littered with bloody 'super'. Shut up Mik you are failing at every attempt to try and sound American.

• Heart
'I am super over this snow now'. Who says that?? Every sentence is littered with bloody 'super'. Shut up Mik you are failing at every attempt to try and sound American.
She isn’t even going out in it. She’s not being put out by it in any way. It’s not even an inconvenience for walking the dog for her because she won’t walk him.

The absolute state of that bath panel. She’s ruining that house day by day.

She isn’t even going out in it. She’s not being put out by it in any way. It’s not even an inconvenience for walking the dog for her because she won’t walk him.

The absolute state of that bath panel. She’s ruining that house day by day.
While the dog she can't be bothered walking gets fatter and fatter! It's so embarrassing, why is her gormless husband not doing anything about all her botched DIY and spending?

• Heart

And a really ugly worn out sofa just like
our Mikallax 😂

While the dog she can't be bothered walking gets fatter and fatter! It's so embarrassing, why is her gormless husband not doing anything about all her botched DIY and spending?
Because he is about as useful as a wet tissue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any one else think she looks like a fourth member of Hanson with her unbrushed, brassy, long root, filthy unkept hair?

• Haha