Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you say that, I think she thought the same when she made a reel (?) a few months ago singing to Mmm Bop while clinging on to her straggly lengths.

It bothers me how much she won’t make any attempt to style it even a bit. Saying on a live the other day, washing it isn’t a bit job as it tangles. I don’t know, but she seems to have pretty average hair, average thickness, average length now, I don’t see how she’d have the problems she thinks she has. I’m sure she’s just lazy. If it’s that unmanageable why not get it cut into a bob? I thought the chop she did would improve it, it’s as bad as before, people seem to think her tatty waves look nice, I think she just looks a dirty mess, even when she says it’s clean.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it’s when she said in that Friday fails video that someone said why don’t you just wash your hair instead of buying dry shampoo (they’re being nice about call you a woman mik) and she goes well you clearly have easy to manage hair, honestly what is her problem she says her hair get super tangly, but I rarely see her brush her hair? And if it was actually tangly why did she have it so long for so long?

Reactions: 6
I found switching out my hair products for sulphate and silicone free ones massively helped my hair to be less tangly. If she bought some decent shampoo it could help. As would brushing it regularly!

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised her hair is tangled if she is using drying purple shampoo and not conditioning her hair.

I really don’t get what she has against washing her hair. Her hair isn’t particularly unruly, she is just so lazy.

If she just wash and conditioned while using a detangler and used a hair dryer after a towel dry it would feel clean for at least 4 days.

Reactions: 7
I think she forgets we have watched her for ten years and she never had dirty hair or looked dirty until early 2020

If she just wash and conditioned while using a detangler and used a hair dryer after a towel dry it would feel clean for at least 4 days.
If her house is damp and her clothes are damp imagine the stench of damp hair with damp towels

• Sick
Good grief.... The living room looks like some crappy student digs. The rattan table... Oh duck no! 😱 We've got gold, black 'teak', crappy sofa, blue, crappy prints... Is she bleeping colourblind? 'obsessed ' with filling everywhere with crap. Now the squashed in bureau in the hall is piled high with crap. 😕

I really think the 'the vibe' needs vaccinated the hell out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got some nice pieces (on their own) in her living room now but somehow it’s still a massive clusterfuck, poor her. Was more cohesive when she had 5 Kahlax units shoved in there

Reactions: 8
It's the dog food bowls STILL in the living room for me 🤢
Thats horrible, the room must stink. She had all her dog food stuff in her new sideboard too. Why would she not feed the dog in the kitchen or utility now?
I’ve got a big dog, a Labrador, so I’m not fussy about dogs, but we don’t allow him on the furniture. I’m sorry if other people are ok with it, but I think it’s a bit gross. Everyone’s clothes would be constantly full of hair and dog smell. She overshares a lot, but I never see her washing him.
She’s on about the dog stealing the new chair. Here’s an idea, kick him off! Get him his own bed.
New chair doesn’t go at all. The chair is fine, in the right setting, not for me, but fine. Doesn’t match anything in there, she’ll likely paint it and wreck it.

Reactions: 9
Yeah Khila, you’re living room literally looks like you’ve been skip diving. That grey sofa is an absolute mess, god knows why she’s spending so much money on chairs?
I honestly think she’s not replacing the sofa to prove a point now. Since so many people have told her she needs to get rid of it

Reactions: 10
Yeah Khila, you’re living room literally looks like you’ve been skip diving. That grey sofa is an absolute mess, god knows why she’s spending so much money on chairs?
I honestly think she’s not replacing the sofa to prove a point now. Since so many people have told her she needs to get rid of it
The sofa going would be an instant improvement. Spray that other gold /vinyl table black if keeping and put the bloody rattan in the summer house or if it has to be in the house a corner in the snug or hallway with large plant. I still preferred the bureau in the living room, it's too cramped in that hall corner.

The sofa going would be an instant improvement. Spray that other gold /vinyl table black if keeping and put the bloody rattan in the summer house or if it has to be in the house a corner in the snug or hallway with large plant. I still preferred the bureau in the living room, it's too cramped in that hall corner.
Crying cos I’m pretty sure the gold table was originally black, more layers than an onion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sofa doesn't even have feet on it, it's completely flat to the floor. Must be filthy.

• Wow
‘Hello Mik? Yeah it's 2002 calling, I want my cocktail back!’

Just kidding, I love a cosmo but I do it in ml not oz cuz I'm English!

Reactions: 7
We are what half way into feb and im waiting patiently for mikallax big year. Nothing has happened to note as of yet except her developing a TONNE of horizontal line wrinkles between her browz from frowning at her parents for four years

• Haha