Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As everyone has already said that front room is looking terrible with all the mis-matched furniture. I can't believe she spent over £600 on a chair from MADE & is now bidding on those hideous chairs on eBay. Some Ercol furniture is gorgeous but it is also really expensive! The original stuff anyway! She should have just bought a sofa rather than spending all this money.

The way she is so chuffed with the bureau is embarrassing. I'm guessing the billy bookcase has been moved upstairs. But there is no space between that and the radiator to open the top or the drawers.

Her new obsession is going to be 'upcycling' but my lord she has no taste when it comes to buying new so I hate to think how this could turn out!

Reactions: 6
What is the point of the bureau? What’s she keeping in it. If it was a desk for her craft stuff I could understand that, or a cocktail bar in the back room.
Whole house is a complete mismatch.
Don’t like how the dining table looks with 3 chairs squashed together in a row. Would have been better with two wooden chairs and the bench or four of the chairs and no bench. Wonder how her landing is going?

Reactions: 4
I collect mid century furniture (have done for years) and I think I know which Ercol chair she would ideally like and it is neither of the two she has bid on. She is buying dining room chairs not relaxed chairs for a sitting room.
She’ll strip those poor chairs back, do a terrible bleeping job and render them useless. And it’s not like the got them at charity shop prices - if she had waited, she would have got the ideal chair for £15 locally. But instead she is impulsive and spends a small fortune and has been potentially scammed.

Why can’t she get anything right? Why does it have to be so impulsive? And where do these desperate desires to buy something she has never even thought of before, come from? She has to have it within 3 days of discovering it exists.

That house is looking more and more like the chav version of Giles and Mary’s house from Googlebox. The only thing is, G&M are able to carry it off because they are well read, interesting people who understand the classic pieces and patterns they have bought.
This bedraggled fool is only buying pieces because she saw hype items on which ever Instagram account is making her knickers wet this week.

What is the point of the bureau? What’s she keeping in it. If it was a desk for her craft stuff I could understand that, or a cocktail bar in the back room.
Whole house is a complete mismatch.
Don’t like how the dining table looks with 3 chairs squashed together in a row. Would have been better with two wooden chairs and the bench or four of the chairs and no bench. Wonder how her landing is going?
Can she even open the desk part with the radiator where it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Once she discovers Ercol is a British name she will soon get rid of it in disgust. Doesn’t exactly fit her ‘Hampton’s’ aesthetic does it

Reactions: 9
Why does she reply in capitals?! I don’t get it
To EMPHASISE her point? I can actually hear her say it in my head REVEEEEEIWS.

To be fair to her she is pretty honest with her reveiws where as someone who was sent free stuff will just keep saying oh its marvellous to continue to get free stuff *ahem youpenga*
Altho i do find wear and compare videos very boring coz if i want a lip product ill buy what's in my price range and be happy with it....id never buy dior so i dnt really care how it wears and compares to anything so yea thats not very interesting to watch either Mikhila 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her lipgloss video was SO confusing - I tapped rewind like 30 times to see if she actually changed to the other lipgloss as it looked like she applied the same one again!! Literally the longest video about a clear lipgloss - whaaaaat!!!

Reactions: 5
Whoever wrote this 👏

Passive aggressive Mikhallax as usual 🙄
What I find interesting is that more of her viewers are leaving comments like this on her videos and it is what made her snap. They arent trolls like us folk, they’re her regular loyal subscribers that have had enough of her shite

Reactions: 11
I can understand wear n compare for foundation but lip gloss? That she doesn’t wear as we have the pleasure of watching her scraggy vlogs

Reactions: 3
I can understand wear n compare for foundation but lip gloss? That she doesn’t wear as we have the pleasure of watching her scraggy vlogs
I started following her for the wear and compare foundations because she’s a similar skin tone to me. The lipgloss wear and compare should have just been a dupes video!

The faves and fail Fridays are the best for me. She slobs about in the same tracksuit, never washes her hair and only wears make up to film for her main channel. Are we meant to believe she uses all that but doesn’t show anyone on her slobby Vlogs? 😂

Reactions: 5
I started following her for the wear and compare foundations because she’s a similar skin tone to me. The lipgloss wear and compare should have just been a dupes video!

The faves and fail Fridays are the best for me. She slobs about in the same tracksuit, never washes her hair and only wears make up to film for her main channel. Are we meant to believe she uses all that but doesn’t show anyone on her slobby Vlogs? 😂
My point exactly she is such a fraud and the more of her subscribers pulling her up on it in the comments the better

Reactions: 4
I really don't like the rattan coffee table 😕

Edit: I've been reading here a little while... I had to join just to mention that table :sick:

planting-pussy-willow-trees-for-spring-2130899_06-e2a22f7cae5648b68a87605fe34fdb2a12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t like the table anyway, but it looks dirty. Goes with nothing else in there.
The way she backflips on her interior ideas is nuts. From whites and blues Hamptons to black 60s bachelor pad come lost property room. Off her trolley.

Reactions: 15
My mum had rattan furniture in the 80s, the Chesterfield type couch in the 90s and my great gran prob had that chair in the 60s, then she has the marble/spray painted units that were big in the 00s. Pick a theme luv! Only thing i like is the leather chair and lee picked that

Reactions: 10