Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually almost enjoyed her ‘what I got for my birthday’ vlog. For a change she hadn’t received some totally extra LV monogrammed purse /card holder from herself or Lee and the gifts were actually quite useful.
She seems way happier too.

Reactions: 5
Maybe someone should have bought her a spatula. That’s how you get everything out of the pan. I mean ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
I actually almost enjoyed her ‘what I got for my birthday’ vlog. For a change she hadn’t received some totally extra LV monogrammed purse /card holder from herself or Lee and the gifts were actually quite useful.
She seems way happier too.
I agree. Kind of what I was trying to say the other day, she may not be to everyone’s taste, but back to her old self a bit more definitely x.

Reactions: 1
She comes across as so delusional. Comparing herself to Jessica Braun, absolutely no comparison. I think that Jessica is everything that Mik wants to be but isn’t.
Mik comes across to me as a lazy slob with her priorities all wrong.
Positive people don’t sit around all day watching the same programme over and over. Not washing for days on end and wearing the same dirty clothes day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She comes across as so delusional. Comparing herself to Jessica Braun, absolutely no comparison. I think that Jessica is everything that Mik wants to be but isn’t.
Mik comes across to me as a lazy slob with her priorities all wrong.
Positive people don’t sit around all day watching the same programme over and over. Not washing for days on end and wearing the same dirty clothes day in and day out.
They couldnt be more different. Jess is a devout Christian and wouldnt say boo to a goose, and would never rip one of her subscribers to shreds for having a different opinion. Oh of course jess is also clean, well presented, works hard and prioritises her daughter - there polar opposites

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see she’s blaming the comments for her low mood. When is she going to realise it’s the comedown of ‘the big move’ not magically changing her life?

Reactions: 10
I see she’s blaming the comments for her low mood. When is she going to realise it’s the comedown of ‘the big move’ not magically changing her life?
I think she’s been reading here, a lot of what she was hinting at didn’t suggest her comments. It is us pointing out her not washing her hair, neglect of her son and dog etc. She 100% has read here in the past and I refuse to believe she hasn’t since.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s been reading here, a lot of what she was hinting at didn’t suggest her comments. It is us pointing out her not washing her hair, neglect of her son and dog etc. She 100% has read here in the past and I refuse to believe she hasn’t since.
Didn’t she sometimes comment on her GG forum?

Reactions: 2
I would like her to realise that it works both ways. She says people's comments were bringing her down. Well, seeing her looking such a state every vlog and in desperate need of a wash and on the verge of a nervous breakdown was bringing the viewers down I'm sure! Whoever left the comment saying they didn't think she seems like a positive person has clearly massively triggered her because she's brought it up several times and it seems to be the reason she doesn't want to share things in the vlogs anymore.

Reactions: 11
Embroiderer it anyway you like Mik! you love herself so much you can't stand anyone staying anything remotely negative or contrary to your own deluded view of your life.

Reactions: 7
She makes me laugh so much. Saying in the vlog that she’s sick of hearing about herself but she can’t stop vlogging about her life and talking about herself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also the state of her hair in that vlog...clean and tidy mikhallax lasted a long time! 🤢
Does she not want engagement at all like why doesn't she just disable the comments while she's at it

Reactions: 6
I'm a little confused. I would say she is relentlessly, defiantly positive, to the point of being in denial. I feel like commenting that when she realises that the "move" is just the same life, in lockdown, with a couple more rooms, it's ok to say she feels down about it because pretending to be happy is transparent and gets people's backs up.

I only just twigged she is now making WEEKLY faves? What the what? How can you have weekly ‘favourites’ how can something be a favourite in 6 days since her last video? I think 35 will be the year she implodes now she is nearer 40 than 30 and kicking her poor parents out wasn’t the cure for her unhappiness.

She makes such a big song and dance about the great things she can do now they’ve done the BIG move as if she is trying to convince herself paying a massive mortgage on a house she hates is worth it. Like wow she can now play music in the kitchen whilst microwaving her super noodles.

Wow (Em)physema didnt buy mik home bargains junk

Just spotted in the recommended bar a soap n glory video from 8 years ago and she has changed the title to be #10YEARSONYOUTUBE? So checked out her most popular filter on her videos page and she only went and added that cringe hashtag to a load of them in the video named title

I have second hand embarrassment on her behalf

The dislike ratings on her new vlog. People are sick of your tit darlin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to step away from the computer and stop buying so much mismatched toot!!

So moving around helps her back but instead of taking the dog for a walk and you know, moving, she sits around talking codshit to the camera and impulse buying furniture? Makes total sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The house is looking even worse than I expected!!! 🤣 That woman as zero interior taste honestly it’s laughable!! She wastes so much money on complete shite it’s unbelievable.

• Haha