Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her heir looks like weird curtains in the latest vlog. Apart from that she looks clean at least.
I can’t be bothered watching it though - from the thumbnail I can tell it’s just more American tv show crap and believe it or not we don’t all have time to watch tv all day like her !

Reactions: 6
Her views are shocking for her subscriber amount so I agree with a earlier post she bought subs. The fact she was pleading people to watch her videos on Instagram says it all tbh and she never gets brand deals wonder why miss beige beauty

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’ll go in the ‘snug’. Good luck moving a piano around every 5 seconds Mik!
She thinks she’s that Kacey Musgraves doesn’t she !

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s got to be joking?! Where is it going to go? She’s off her trolley!

Reactions: 6
How soon after she gets a piano would she paint it - thus rendering the instrument next to useless as they are often destroyed by unsympathetic painting.

Reactions: 11
I just about choked when I read about the piano. 😂
Why is she buying one? Surely she can fashion one from a kallax? How hard can it be?
She’ll be rivalling Liberace in weeks, she can ‘teach herself’ This woman has more front than Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her views are shocking for her subscriber amount so I agree with a earlier post she bought subs. The fact she was pleading people to watch her videos on Instagram says it all tbh and she never gets brand deals wonder why miss beige beauty
Tbh every time I see her intro I roll my eyes. All this “old school beauty” nonsense just makes me think that there’s a reason no one else makes these types of videos anymore!

Thought she wanted a wet bar? Or will it now be a piano with a paddling pool underneath so she can prentent she’s still in don Vegas

• Haha
Where does she talk about buying a piano? Oh god a piano and wet bar so the can hang off it while swigging cocktails on her neighbour swap nights....

I agree she can fashion a piano out of a kallax. Mikalliano - mik hot glue gunning a keyboard to a kallax. DIY genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her viewers on her budget beauty channel are done with her tit honestly. Every product is recommend, recommend, recommend and a favourite when we have seen her wear naff all for a year and hasnt even brushed her hair or washed herself but everything is a recommend

can only imagine what ellas friends think really hope ella isn’t teased over her mother’s awful behaviour

Reactions: 8