Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those chairs really don’t look right with that table. Another example of buying cheap tit in a hurry! And I agree the table needs to be more centred. To be honest, I think the tables a bit too big for the space, hence why she’s had to shove it up against the wall

Reactions: 12
Yes, that table is too big for that little space. She should have waited. Measured properly

Reactions: 6
I'm getting second hand embarrassment every time she tags #hamptonshome or #hamptonsdecor on her insta. HER HOUSE IS NOT REMOTELY HAMPTONS NEVER MIND AMERICAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has she not painted/decorated any of the other rooms before shoving all the furniture in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine drying your hair, sat at that mirror and you can’t hear someone coming to the door. Then getting smacked by the door as someone barges in 😂. It’s going to happen. Why would she put a mirror and seat right behind the door? 😂

Mik re-hang your door on the opposite side.

Guys let's see if she reads here.

Reactions: 9
Why has she not painted/decorated any of the other rooms before shoving all the furniture in there?
Most of the house needs a good paint. She seems only interested in touching up bits like in the ‘snug’ which looks filthy and they’ve just touched up a couple of splodges. Perfect time while that dining space was reasonably empty, but no. She’s a million miles on all the other stuff without doing the basics. You could see at one point there a mark in the new office where the headboard of the bed had been.

Anyone see all the filler on the wall in the en suite? What kind of screws need to be all through the walls at that height?! Has her dad had 5 goes at putting a toilet roll holder up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she celebrated about finding IMODIUM!! 🤮🤮🤮

Maybe if you didn't have taco bell, McDonald's, Dominoes, washed down with redbull etc every day of the week you wouldn't need IMODIUM.

The last time I needed that was in the Maldives 4 years ago after a full day flying and living off airport food!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she celebrated about finding IMODIUM!! 🤮🤮🤮

Maybe if you didn't have taco bell, McDonald's, Dominoes, washed down with redbull etc every day of the week you wouldn't need IMODIUM.

The last time I needed that was in the Maldives 4 years ago after a full day flying and living off airport food!
Her diet is shocking those poor kids don’t even know what a vegetable is. Convinced she lobs ginger biscuits at them all to eat at the dining table of dreammmmmms

Reactions: 8
My god, she’s bleeping up that house! Leave the doors alone, they’ll get 0 value back from it, mik, slow down.... like why would you paint it? They look fine?

Her mind must go a million miles a minute. Completely manic. Imagine looking around and seeing a door in your house and just randomly painting it. The amount of things she's done in that house in less than a week is unbelievable. She could have taken her time and enjoyed focusing on one room at a time over the next few months and making it look amazing. I genuinely think she needs help.

Reactions: 10
Just saw her parent's new house on Rightmove, what the HELL was she banging on about in her vlog saying it's like a new York apartment - it's a bog standard UK house???? She's absolutely off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she looks so smug eating her beige buffetat the dining room table, there’s a plate of chocolate bars but no fruit or veg in sight. Milo there eating his Dairylea Lunchable too🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
When I watch her videos now, I actually watch in total disbelief at what she’s become! She’s totally lost her marbles...

How’s her bland beige cluttered council estate doored house anywhere remote near a Hamptons style decor? It’s a total mis-match of random Mikallax purchases, and sooo not thought through!
When you look at Hamptons decor on Pinterest- it’s nothing like what she thinks she’s creating! Im cringing so hard at her 🙈

EA088640-E149-493E-9036-58CAC0515755.jpeg
D025BE9F-184B-49ED-A183-CF836D231C7A.jpeg
C534089D-39B3-4BA3-B2AA-C1BA72D8F938.jpeg

Versus Doncaster cardboard house decorated by manic woman on a low budget 😂

7571E07D-DDC0-4AFC-9F5D-66009D3EE462.jpeg
4B7540C7-F355-4875-9419-E858398510EB.jpeg

5E7A7BEE-4315-4191-8237-6E6E06A2DB4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When I watch her videos now, I actually watch in total disbelief at what she’s become! She’s totally lost her marbles...

How’s her bland beige cluttered council estate doored house anywhere remote near a Hamptons style decor? It’s a total mis-match of random Mikallax purchases, and sooo not thought through!
When you look at Hamptons decor on Pinterest- it’s nothing like what she thinks she’s creating! Im cringing so hard at her 🙈

View attachment 403108View attachment 403109View attachment 403110

View attachment 403112View attachment 403113
View attachment 403114
She is a delusional. At least the beige/yellow runner matches the french doors :LOL:

Is that a picture of her on the wall?

Reactions: 4
She is a delusional. At least the beige/yellow runner matches the french doors :LOL:

Is that a picture of her on the wall?
Think it’s Marilyn Monroe

View attachment 403108View attachment 403109View attachment 403110

View attachment 403112View attachment 403113
View attachment 403114
There is nothing Hamptons about her house even manny is unimpressed. It’s all beige and Hamptons vibe is all about white, navy, wicker and exposed wood. Hers is beige and cheap fabrics which will probably all catch fire as soon as theres a heat wave. one white and navy table runner and she thinks shes an interiors expert. Which we could be a fly on the wall at cazs to hear her and her hubby laugh about the wannabes

• Haha
Haha! yes it is Marilyn Monroe. . It threw me a bit as Mikallax does like a pic or two of herself up around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.