Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't use hastags, so don't know if this is normal... But why has she tages it hexagon and honeycomb when its round (i aggree with hotel light tag though - it reminds me of a travelodge mirror)
It's for the dining room light and Miss "I'm so bleeping smart 'Aitch NOT Haitch' Mikallax" does not know that the 3D football shape is actually a geometrical shape called a DODECAHEDRON!

Reactions: 8
It's for the dining room light and Miss "I'm so bleeping smart 'Aitch NOT Haitch' Mikallax" does not know that the 3D football shape is actually a geometrical shape called a DODECAHEDRON!
Thanks, I didn't realise the 2 pics were linked🙂

Reactions: 1
People in the comments are telling her to wait before painting over it etc but she just couldn’t help herself could she. She’s absolutely ruining that house and it will cost a LOT more to get it back to a reasonable state the way she’s going.

oh god I’m just imagining her trying to plaster the walls herself .... no no no ! Plastering is an absolute skill you cannot just patch walls up because you’re impatient!
Plastering costs so much too and there was a massive shortage of plastering materials during the first lockdown (we were supposed to have our hallway plastered) and now the price is doubled if not three times what it was this time last year.

She will never pay that and it will looking shocking forever. She has just knocked 5-10k of the value of her house.

What an absolute mess! Why has she painted over it already if the guy was only there this morning! Bet it wasn't even dry. No words!
Wonder what B&M piece of shite she will buy to cover it.

Reactions: 4
She really has easily knocked 10k off the price of that house. Youd think she has been in an asylum and never lived in a house before the way she is behaving. The whole house looks cheap and nasty just like her with her rancid scabby scalp :sick:

Reactions: 6
Almost her light is made up of hexagons and pentagons which she probably hasn’t noticed, so maybe is called a truncated ispcosahedron, if it has 32 sides, dodecahedron has 12 pentagons. Sorry I’m as bad as her, with her aitch not haitch.

• Haha
Not gona lie I’m tempted to message Lee and be like - your wife needs to step away from the DIY and see a doctor

Reactions: 6
Observation not shade.... this is the CHUNKIEST we have EVER seen her.

Reactions: 2
Observation not shade.... this is the CHUNKIEST we have EVER seen her.
I always wondered how she stayed so slim by eating pretty much only takeaways, but i'm learning (via a friend with ADHD) that people with ADHD often don't have much of an appetite, whilst at the same time burning a lot more energy than non ADHD adults. So i'm thinking she probably only eats small amounts even though it's always burgers/taco bell and burns through all her calories with the hyperactivity whilst not having to do any obvious exercise.

A couple of days ago she said it was 3pm and she hadn’t eaten yet. Don’t think I could go past 11am!
I’ve said it before she is slim for the junk she eats. Takeaways multiple times a week (or day!), barely ever a proper meal before the Hello Fresh deliveries, coffee for breakfast.

Reactions: 5
🙈 that house though!
Right, so in a way I can understand the excitement of gaining the rest of the house but what I don’t understand is the MAD rush to just get everything done like now. Before they moved the load of cheap and old shite from the lounge into “the snug” dining room, why not just give it all a good clean and paint the whole thing. I honestly don’t know how she can’t see that patching the paint up everywhere just isn’t working. It’s been lived in for 4 years, painted in cheap white paint (I live in a new build so I know it’s cheap paint). It’s not pure white anymore Khila! Paint ages like anything else. It would of taken a few hours to give it a good blast with paint. Let it all dry AND then put the furniture in it!
As for painting the one door 😂 it looks tit. That’s never gonna come off, she’s basically just ruined the door. And let’s be honest, she’s gonna paint every damn door in the house before she realises what’s she’s done

Reactions: 9
Yes, perfect time to repaint properly while it’s emptier than it’ll ever be. But no, she needs everything done yesterday.
When she was selling she touched up patches everywhere, you could tell, looked horrendous. Worse than leaving it marked in my opinion. She’s always quick to paint over marks rather than trying to clean. Winds me up, fell like sending her a magic eraser!

The news Diary of...video 😮.
And her replies to some of the comments are vile.

Reactions: 3
In terms of her diet, even though she eats unhealthily its still unlikely she will be eating the reccomended cal intake. I lost a LOT of weight by still eating junk, just less of it. If she's not eating until 3pm, then has one takeaway and maybe a snack (?) she's still probably eating less than most people. (Although very unhealthy!)

In terms of her diet, even though she eats unhealthily its still unlikely she will be eating the reccomended cal intake. I lost a LOT of weight by still eating junk, just less of it. If she's not eating until 3pm, then has one takeaway and maybe a snack (?) she's still probably eating less than most people. (Although very unhealthy!)
I wonder if she has a mild eating disorder in that sense. My friend with ADHD is anorexic, like diagnosed and very unwell at times with it, way worse than Mik obviously. But I can see how being hyper would make you 'forget' your appetite?

She was very open in the past about doing intermittent fasting, where she wouldn't eat anything until at least lunchtime and then would stop eating at about 8pm. If you think about it you always see her having multiple morning coffees but never anything to eat. She seemed to get a lot of negative feedback at the time for talking about that kind of thing as it was kind of promoting it so it's possible she's still doing it but not talking about it. It would explain how she's able to keep her weight in check while still being able to eat a lot of junk food.

She was very open in the past about doing intermittent fasting, where she wouldn't eat anything until at least lunchtime and then would stop eating at about 8pm. If you think about it you always see her having multiple morning coffees but never anything to eat. She seemed to get a lot of negative feedback at the time for talking about that kind of thing as it was kind of promoting it so it's possible she's still doing it but not talking about it. It would explain how she's able to keep her weight in check while still being able to eat a lot of junk food.
I know a few years ago on her blog and maybe youtube she did a calorie counting thing plus 30 day shred. She would have 800-1200 calories a day in her myfitnesspal screenshots. Mind back then she was eating fruit and veg and not takeaways so much!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.