Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm getting second hand embarrassment every time she tags #hamptonshome or #hamptonsdecor on her insta. HER HOUSE IS NOT REMOTELY HAMPTONS NEVER MIND AMERICAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yayalolo

Just saw her parent's new house on Rightmove, what the HELL was she banging on about in her vlog saying it's like a new York apartment - it's a bog standard UK house???? She's absolutely off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Vixen88

VIP Member
She called the kitchen tap a faucet 🤯

Now bought a big light up mirror for en suite and ordered a green (??!) velvet chair for the living room. That chair will look spot on with the faded grey sofa, pleather chair, orange/blue patterned rug black sideboard and up-cycled navy bureau. 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Limey

VIP Member
I drop in and out with this woman's content, I first happened upon her when I was in the market for a high end bag, and found her videos of thousands of pounds worth of accessories. She must have credit cards up the wazoo.

Anyway, she popped up on my Insta feed the other day with a picture of a mug about 'getting a house'. So I assumed she'd bought a new gaff.

Am I correct in thinking she's just kicked her parents out of her place, and is pretending she's moved for #content?

WHAT. A. NUTTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Vixen88

VIP Member
so bored of the Elf stuff now but I do wonder what present Ella got? as Prince Milo got a new game, headphones and tshirt.
Home made vlogmas t shirt in Men’s XL, Lidl’s own egg fried rice and the IKEA catalogue she was reading the other day.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
It’s at the stage now I think mikhika mcdaid is now a parody account. Her house plan videos what the what? Three? Who wants three videos of her talking 80mph of stuff that will never happen because she cant see the bigger picture. She wants everything here n now, and the fact she thinks she can make her box on a public pathway a Hamptons style house is hilarious. They are gaining two extra rooms and you would think she was moving to a 8 bed mansion in Chester. Festoon lights and Hampton style decking in that dingy garden? Oh my lord lee must be the biggest pushover to let her dictate the whole house plans. The whole vid was I want this I prefer this, without mentioning her beloved chillllllldren or Shane once. So funny that her plans of the big family team building trampoline are gone out the window. Hampton grasses? All filmed whilst wearing her Home Bargains uniform ROFL :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on.
Half of the stuff she’s ordered are from ropey websites with dodgy returns, those disgusting bedside cupboards that looked like tool storage we’re going to cost her £30 to return so she said she was keeping them.

She’s out of control with the shopping. It’s mad how she can’t see that none of the stuff matches.

She’s completely delusional now, moving when they’re gaining a bedroom and a dining room. Wonder if she’ll crash in a month when the reality sinks in she’s in the same house, she’s back in debt, her mortgage has doubled and her kid has fell down the gap between the two kallax units.

• Haha
  • Sad

RALN

Screenshot_20201230_225143.jpg

Emm you kind of aren't.
You are gaining like two rooms Mik you idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Hey Mikallax 👋 I would LORVE to know why you haven’t you got Milo a new bed?

Looking forward to your snide reply 😘
Spends £100 on paint for one tiny box room but won’t give her son a bed. I would sleep on a bed of nails if I had to, if it meant my kids would have a safe bed of their own. She makes me sick!

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Her accent 'pulled Northern' because she had been talking to the electrician? to be more accurate your accent pulls south/mid-atlantic because you are a total fake

She is OBVIOUSLY extremely bothered about the son on a shelf bed comments :LOL: I know she liked the elf on the shelf but having a son on a shelf is taking it a bit far.

New drinking game, take a shot every time she says Uhmmm!!

• Haha

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
She is •constantly• spending money - it’s wild. When / if we are to buy new furniture it’s very rare and never spur of the moment! I/ we couldn’t afford - with our relatively okay paid jobs, to throw around money like that! I feel like there isn’t a day where she isn’t buying some shit!
Meanwhile she’s sat at her wanna-be American luxury villa - come Doncaster terraced new build- with no added parking, looking like Vicky Pollard in her dirty trackies, feeding her kids coffee & chicken nugget (the nutritional value = 0), slagging off her daughter, and idolising her wanna be YouTube star baby son (who buy the way used to get Coke in his bottles before he moved on to coffee). Her fat dogs diet is ginger biscuits - and her husband has never said no in his life !
Honestly feel like she’s the definition of chav, but chav wanting to be posh, so tries to mask it - but we can still see it by her actions time and time again!

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
CEB5C3E6-FF93-420A-8EAE-AC127750F694.jpeg
Why has Em bought them this mug 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s the same bloody house!!!!

The mug should say “the one where Lee and Khila gain 2 more rooms in their house for all their shit”

• Haha
  • Sick