Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely vile. If she’s leaving her hair so long she should be changing her pillow case more but we all know she isn’t. Little woman.

Reactions: 7
I drop in and out with this woman's content, I first happened upon her when I was in the market for a high end bag, and found her videos of thousands of pounds worth of accessories. She must have credit cards up the wazoo.

Anyway, she popped up on my Insta feed the other day with a picture of a mug about 'getting a house'. So I assumed she'd bought a new gaff.

Am I correct in thinking she's just kicked her parents out of her place, and is pretending she's moved for #content?

WHAT. A. NUTTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a rancid little fruit loop. Calling us dickheads for saying her son was sleeping on a shelf. Clearly reads here daily as he quotes us on the regular. Anyone else laugh when an old bird told her in her live she was wearing too much lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ok how many of you refer to joggers as sweat pants? As soon as she said it in that video I was like wtf...surely this is yet another Americanism but happy to be corrected if it’s something regularly said in the UK? I just call them joggers 🤷‍♀️

Also does this woman ever cook nutritious meals for her and the kids!? We all lovely a takeaway and a bit of junk food but her diet is primary junk! Do her kids know what a vegetable is?
She often refers to them as “sweats” no pants. Which is even more American from my experience.

Reactions: 9
Gronmars house 🙄 why can’t she pronounce things?
This is the main reason why my Mom(I was born in West Mids not trying to be American) insisted on being called Nan/Nanny,because she couldn't stand the thought of being called Gronmar or Grommar as it was pronounced in the area I grew up in

Reactions: 3
This is the main reason why my Mom(I was born in West Mids not trying to be American) insisted on being called Nan/Nanny,because she couldn't stand the thought of being called Gronmar or Grommar as it was pronounced in the area I grew up in
I'm a Brummie and I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone say anything but nan/nanny. Should probably be thankful for that!

Reactions: 4
ok how many of you refer to joggers as sweat pants? As soon as she said it in that video I was like wtf...surely this is yet another Americanism but happy to be corrected if it’s something regularly said in the UK? I just call them joggers 🤷‍♀️

Also does this woman ever cook nutritious meals for her and the kids!? We all lovely a takeaway and a bit of junk food but her diet is primary junk! Do her kids know what a vegetable is?
I say joggers or trackies

Reactions: 1
Same my mom isn't old so you don't call her gran/granny/grandma. She's not staff so don't call her nanny it's Nan! 🤣 Fickle

Trackies - when I lived in Birmingham
Joggers - now I'm Northern

Reactions: 1
Surely the first time her 'cloffice' :rolleyes: door is fully open it is going to wack into that mirror?

That room is going to end up as the dumping ground for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely the first time her 'cloffice' :rolleyes: door is fully open it is going to wack into that mirror?

That room is going to end up as the dumping ground for sure.
It already looks like a dumping ground 🙈 I couldn’t believe how cluttered and messy it looked in that vlog.

imagine being stood behind the door doing your face and someone opens the door to ask you a question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It already looks like a dumping ground 🙈 I couldn’t believe how cluttered and messy it looked in that vlog.

imagine being stood behind the door doing your face and someone opens the door to ask you a question 😂
Mik will lock the door! Also it’s just like her a whole dam mess

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine drying your hair, sat at that mirror and you can’t hear someone coming to the door. Then getting smacked by the door as someone barges in 😂. It’s going to happen. Why would she put a mirror and seat right behind the door? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Addressing why she isn’t replacing the internal doors in today’s video... which we were only discussing a couple of days ago 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Make over Mondays..... mik maybe you should make sure you wash your hair every Monday!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times has she told us that the electrician’s quote was ‘super cheap’ :rolleyes:
I'm not surgersting this is her situation at all but this comment reminded me of this....

Is anyone eles an Archers listener? They've got a storyline at the moment about modern slavery (builders) the outcome/takeaway being if a quote seemes to got to be true question why its so cheep - who's not getting paid?

Reactions: 2
Another day, another McDonalds and another "Vegas inspired" light fitting 🥴 She's actually lost the plot. Also, why isn't she moving the dining table so that it's centered with the patio doors? It looks so naff shoved up to the wall, and she's going to get her suspiciously cheap electrician to move the light fitting. Why doesn't Lee stop her?!!!!

Reactions: 11
What happened to her dads bar? I know it wasn’t to everyone’s taste but seems bizarre that he spend so many hours decorating it knowing that their situation wasn’t permanent

Reactions: 5
Another day, another McDonalds and another "Vegas inspired" light fitting 🥴 She's actually lost the plot. Also, why isn't she moving the dining table so that it's centered with the patio doors? It looks so naff shoved up to the wall, and she's going to get her suspiciously cheap electrician to move the light fitting. Why doesn't Lee stop her?!!!!
Imagine how that convo would go.

shane: Khi I think you should give it a few weeks and see what we want and need after we have got used to the space?

mikallax: shut up. It’s my house, I get to choose everything as I run the world and you’re just personally attacking me you dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.