Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cloffice sounds like something you'd need a special cream from your gp to treat. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a small chance that she meant she hadn't styled it since she cut it but has been washing it. But with her track record I feel it's more likely that her hair has indeed not seen water and shampoo.

Reactions: 8
Ugly and a waste of a room....office/ closets.
She needs help! Your not 18 years old living in a dorm. Clear out all that junk and clutter, you have a wall of cheap IKEA closets. Enough. Buy a day bed for that bedroom , in case u ever have guest.
You don't need a office for your part time job doing schedules. You are not a professional. You can work from the kitchen counter or table, since you dont cook any meals. Kids can work from the table too.
You have a heated shed to "work" from if needed.

Reactions: 11
There is a small chance that she meant she hadn't styled it since she cut it but has been washing it. But with her track record I feel it's more likely that her hair has indeed not seen water and shampoo.
In all her vlogs she hasn’t shown her having a showe, she has a bath but the quote was “I feel like washing and straightening my hair for the lols as I haven’t done that since I cut it” I’m 100% sure she hasn’t washed it given that it’s always in a greasy bun.....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I am surprised she didn’t turn the shed into a “SHOFFICE”...she can lock the kids out and hide away all day drinking frothy coffee and full fat coke.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand they light up mirror that’s literally at the top of a radiator and behind the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks so slick with oil in this vlog and her skin is looking greasy too. She’s sat staring at a camera whilst she looks like she’s had a swim in a deep fat fryer.
Her diet of greasy takeaways, coffee, monster and coke is really showing on her skin now.

ok how many of you refer to joggers as sweat pants? As soon as she said it in that video I was like wtf...surely this is yet another Americanism but happy to be corrected if it’s something regularly said in the UK? I just call them joggers 🤷‍♀️

Also does this woman ever cook nutritious meals for her and the kids!? We all lovely a takeaway and a bit of junk food but her diet is primary junk! Do her kids know what a vegetable is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand they light up mirror that’s literally at the top of a radiator and behind the door?
No i dont eithor, doesnt look like there is enough space for a desk/to sit there and do your makeup and going on the height of my radiators you'd get a viev of your stomach i cant work out what its for

Reactions: 7
ok how many of you refer to joggers as sweat pants? As soon as she said it in that video I was like wtf...surely this is yet another Americanism but happy to be corrected if it’s something regularly said in the UK? I just call them joggers 🤷‍♀️
I call them sweat pants but would never call them joggers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.