Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Hamptons homes are so desirable because of the location, the huge windows, the high ceilings, the unaffordable (for most) furniture... Mikhallax lives in a new-build in Doncaster (not even the posh bit!), with nicotine-stained tiny windows, low boxy ceilings and cheap furniture ordered on the back of watching her friend build her own home. She just needs to move house to get (even close to) what she wants and employ some grace and patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Secrets of a positive person” video...basically she’s admitting she’s delusional.

Khila we’ve been watching your mental breakdown for the last 12months, maybe you need a new coping mechanism?

Edit to add: it’s very clear to see she bottles things up. It comes out in her manic shopping and desire to fill her emotional void with junk.

Reactions: 14
I don’t see her as a positive person? She just denies her own mental health and feelings? Like she still hasn’t washed her hair because her roots looks so black! Honestly she needs some serious help

Reactions: 16
God this looks a mess. Lee needs to stop her because he clearly can’t do any of these jobs himself so although the electrician was cheap getting the room re-plastered won’t come cheap. I feel like she’s ruining her already horrible house to troll us

BUT SHE WASHED HER HAIR.

65C071B7-3719-4857-88BF-EB7100257540.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
People in the comments are telling her to wait before painting over it etc but she just couldn’t help herself could she. She’s absolutely ruining that house and it will cost a LOT more to get it back to a reasonable state the way she’s going.

oh god I’m just imagining her trying to plaster the walls herself .... no no no ! Plastering is an absolute skill you cannot just patch walls up because you’re impatient!

Goodness, that looks terrible. Why has he made 3 holes where you can see them? Surely any professional would have made one hole & managed to hide the cut behind the mirror-unless that’s with the outlet is on the other side of the wall?

Reactions: 6
Goodness, that looks terrible. Why has he made 3 holes where you can see them? Surely any professional would have made one hole & managed to hide the cut behind the mirror-unless that’s with the outlet is on the other side of the wall?
Told you £30 was too good to be true! She’s just a hurricane, comes in all fast and just doesn’t care

I saw this and my immediate thought was “you buy cheap, you buy twice”

All that fuss for that light! I was expecting it to be nicer than that.

This looks just as bad
What was the point in moving it,its still not far enough over to be center to her table

Reactions: 7
I don’t see her as a positive person? She just denies her own mental health and feelings? Like she still hasn’t washed her hair because her roots looks so black! Honestly she needs some serious help
Positive or hyped up on caffeine :ROFLMAO:

Why is she painting over it before it’s sanded flat (or probably even dry)

Painted one side of a door and thinking of sticking panelling on. She’ll make absolute hash of it. She’d have been better with putting those doors on eBay and replacing them.

Am I wrong in thinking her trying to get white and cream to go together is horrible. For me creams, beiges and neutrals go together. Whites go better with greys. Like the cream kitchen cupboards going with the white walls and the white and blue theme she wants just doesn’t look nice. Now cream doors with white walls.

She’s going to ruin that place.

Reactions: 13
We used to joke that my nan would paint anything, she’d have painted us if we sat still long enough. But this woman actually cannot leave anything alone for one freaking day! She's exhausting to watch! Ffs.

Reactions: 10
What a bloody mess she's making. Hopping from one thing to another, even outside. Strip the lot and freshly paint everywhere, I can't believe how grubby everything was. Why are the patio doors that awful yellow colour? The blue into the kitchen? What the duck is she on?

I’m watching her make up video from a few days ago, “ive run out of dry shampoo so I’m just using loose powder” wow, surely that means you should was your hair with the product build up, I’m now 100% convinced she hasn’t washer her hair in well over 20 days from the hair cut video

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't use hastags, so don't know if this is normal... But why has she tages it hexagon and honeycomb when its round (i aggree with hotel light tag though - it reminds me of a travelodge mirror)
I think the hashtags are for the dining room light with is one of the other pictures.

I’m watching her make up video from a few days ago, “ive run out of dry shampoo so I’m just using loose powder” wow, surely that means you should was your hair with the product build up, I’m now 100% convinced she hasn’t washer her hair in well over 20 days from the hair cut video
Noticed that, just wash your hair! Two videos she mentioned not ‘doing’ her hair since cutting. I’m not convinced she meant blow drying or straightening. And even after all that moving and cleaning in two houses you’d be feeling filthy after all that!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.