Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she replies to her YouTube comments is so so passive aggressive she needs to understand the people taking the time to comment under her videos are the people who actually enjoy following her. If I commented on a YouTube video to someone I really liked and they were passive aggressive I wouldn't watch them again. She will either end up pushing her 'fans' to tattle or to unfollow altogether

Reactions: 14
There’s a lady with special needs to follows her and often comments on her lives , I hope Mik has the foresight to consider things like this before makes a nasty reply !

Reactions: 6
Mik really thinks she is socially/educationally/financially above everyone else.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused! Did they move too or are they just now living alone in the same house they lived in with her mum and dad?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused! Did they move too or are they just now living alone in the same house they lived in with her mum and dad?
Living alone in the same house as they did before without her mum and dad, hurricane mik is in denial about moving so she kept saying the move....

Reactions: 7
The state of the edges doesn't offend me because basically my house looks like that after its lockdown make over while using frog tape. What actually offends me is the retro 70s/80s inspired glass ashtray on her ceiling that she's calling a light fitting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The state of the edges doesn't offend me because basically my house looks like that after its lockdown make over while using frog tape. What actually offends me is the retro 70s/80s inspired glass ashtray on her ceiling that she's calling a light fitting 🤔
Looks like something BHS stopped selling in 1998.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I like the light 🙈 probably the only thing i have liked so far

Reactions: 1
I like the light 🙈 probably the only thing i have liked so far
I just have flash backs of my nans house and them sitting around the living room roll ups in one hand way to close to a child s face as they offer you a biscuit flicking ash into this glass ashtray. Rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That light fitting is vile just like her. Never seen her get so many thumbs down on her videos before and the fact she calls herself budget beauty is one almighty piss take. She couldn’t even apply makeup in her current favs video which is also bullshit as we’ve seen her not wear makeup all year

Never mind hotel vibes, with that paint job and ash tray light I’m getting crappy B&B vibes, the type that are stuck in 1981.

Reactions: 11
Makes me howl that she spent SO much on that Lick paint and did such a botched job with it !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.