Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait - she actually said this??
So she hasn’t washed for weeks then?

One of her old vlogs from 4 years ago just auto played and I had to pause it to say - she’s saying “Just finished watching Vampire diaries again” - and then she yawns and says she’s so tired”

LITERALLY living the same life 4 years on.
And she even says she’s spent the day doing mountain of washing she had!! 😳🙄

View attachment 275709
She did! Its the chatty GWRM video when shes kneeled on the floor and shows the seriously old jumper which she has clearly worn for three days straight as it was in the following days vlogs

Reactions: 3
I have to be honest, i do appreciate her honestly about ads and things. She’s never once oversold a product and, IMO, has always been honest about the positives and negatives. The exception to that is that bleeping ridiculous car showroom ad she did recently in Insta?
I can’t get my head round what’s going on with the house and the finances of that agreement? Like, if you afford to buy your parents out, you can afford to move?

Reactions: 11
She does tend to give honest feedback but I do recall the video of her absolutely raving about that John Pye auction website which was 8 months ago, for her to literally never mention it again.

Reactions: 2
Maybe im the only one but I think she is untrustworthy as she lies so often. She never used to be like this and she never used to mention coffee in every vid either! Just shush 🤫

Reactions: 5
Maybe im the only one but I think she is untrustworthy as she lies so often. She never used to be like this and she never used to mention coffee in every vid either! Just shush 🤫
The giveaway thing made me really wonder about her honesty. Deleting comments when asked who had won TWO giveaways.

You'll never guess what she's done in today's vlog! Yes, MOVED THE FURNITURE AGAIN 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You'll never guess what she's done in today's vlog! Yes, MOVED THE FURNITURE AGAIN 😂
😂😂😂
When will she realise that it’s obviously the furniture that DOESN’T WORK in her living room because it’s not LIVING ROOM FURNITURE?!
Just buy a bloody proper desk and a tv unit for gods sake! That grey sofa is well past its best and where I can agree they cost a lot of money, she wastes so much money on other tit but why on earth does her husband not contribute towards anything? It always seems to be just her paying for everything.

Reactions: 8
Omg I am howling at her latest story on instagram! The hair one! She had got to be trolling us lolllll

Her latest story makes me feel sad tbh.
How can she look at that and not realise she is depressed? Not washing, looking after yourself even the frequent yawning are all markers.. she needs help imo.

I can’t believe how much she’s changed in just a few years (not for the better either).

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what her work colleagues think when she's been on zoom meetings, do they think she has multiple computers throughout the house? She's spoken to them from a landing, 4 different places in the living room (on rotation), a windowsill, Milo's bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what her work colleagues think when she's been on zoom meetings, do they think she has multiple computers throughout the house? She's spoken to them from a landing, 4 different places in the living room (on rotation), a windowsill, Milo's bedroom!
I’ve thought that too! Like oh she’s moved the living room round again but still not managed to wash her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to think she just has too much time on her hands. She needs a full time job and in an ideal world one she needs to leave the house for. She needs a reason to get dressed, washed and presentable most days. She is just a slob.

Reactions: 5
A few observations from her latest slog (not a typo)

Filming her face in profile is definitely not her best look

Milo is constantly in his pjs watching telly.

Why so much random crap down the side of her sofa and in the corners

Why is she wrapped in a bath towel in the living room? - get dressed or put a dressing gown on ffs

The pink chair purchase! why why why???

• Haha
Ok deep breath.
How many times does she tell us about that picture rail she assembled herself? The one where she used two pieces and they meet in the middle and she has those black and white photos on them.
HOW. MANY. TIMES.

And what is that tiny radiator?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok deep breath.
How many times does she tell us about that picture rail she assembled herself? The one where she used two pieces and they meet in the middle and she has those black and white photos on them.
HOW. MANY. TIMES.

And what is that tiny radiator?
But did you know she got them perfectly straight?! And she's amazed by it?! 😂

• Haha
How long do we think it'll take for the blue sofa to be moved back to where it was? Tomorrow's vlog? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never commented on here before, I’m a lurker! I actually enjoy her videos, easy to watch, have them in in the background while I’m pottering on etc. I’m on a bit of a YouTube nostalgia kick, watching people’s vlogmas etc, how sad!! Anyone else?! Anyway I came on here to say I genuinely think she’s suffering with bad mental health right now. I can see the signs, it doesn’t take an expert, I can see those same signs in myself sometimes. I really hope she gets some help for it, it must be so tiring being like that. I feel sorry for her. Also just a random observation, I don’t have pets myself (I did years ago) but surely all the moving of stuff is doing the dog no good?? He looks really pissed off most of the time and doesn’t really know where to put himself poor thing!!

Reactions: 18
I’ve never commented on here before, I’m a lurker! I actually enjoy her videos, easy to watch, have them in in the background while I’m pottering on etc. I’m on a bit of a YouTube nostalgia kick, watching people’s vlogmas etc, how sad!! Anyone else?! Anyway I came on here to say I genuinely think she’s suffering with bad mental health right now. I can see the signs, it doesn’t take an expert, I can see those same signs in myself sometimes. I really hope she gets some help for it, it must be so tiring being like that. I feel sorry for her. Also just a random observation, I don’t have pets myself (I did years ago) but surely all the moving of stuff is doing the dog no good?? He looks really pissed off most of the time and doesn’t really know where to put himself poor thing!!
Totally agree with you!
Also totally been binge watching YouTube videos, easy watching while breastfeeding my 2 month old!

Reactions: 7
Oh that’s good! Glad I’m not the only one! Being furloughed and decorating the house from top to bottom, you need something on in the background! These vlogmas videos make me want to put my tree up haha xx.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.