Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trolling us with all this moving around of furniture in the living room?!

Did she really need a new TV just because there was a big space on that wall to fill? She would be better off using that money towards buying some new furniture. A new console unit and a couple of side tables wouldn’t be that expensive. The sofas need to go in the big, that huge grey monstrosity has seen better days. Katy Mitten on Insta picked up a gorgeous IKEA sofa for so cheap to see them through until they are able to buy a more permanent option, but to be honest it is so lovely it could stay.

She needs to understand that that room will not look any better with all that stuff in it.

The sweatshirt must be in the wash as the orange crop top and cardigan combo is back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that was Olivia Atwood 😂

Is anyone watching her live? Her parents are moving out but I missed the first 10 mins so don’t know how it came about. But she said the house is much bigger than they were going to buy and bigger than they need. It’s only one bedroom more than they need? And she wanted a 4 bed anyway didn’t she for office/guest room? And the downstairs isn’t big at all for a 4 bedroom house. I’d say it’s an average size for a family home.

Reactions: 7
This morning’s sponsored video where do I even start, no actual information about the company no mention of how much the shipping fees etc just a video of her rambling on high as a kite about how much she loves America and target 😳

Reactions: 11
This morning’s sponsored video where do I even start, no actual information about the company no mention of how much the shipping fees etc just a video of her rambling on high as a kite about how much she loves America and target 😳
worst AD video ever!!! How the company agreed to that!! No wonder her other video got rejected if it was anything like this one!!! We didn’t learn anything about it!! Then in the comments she said she got charged for customs from the delivery people!!! Thought that was the whole point the company do it all so you don’t get charged 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Imagine being the kind of person who is willing to spend 70 quid on delivery charges and 25 customs charges just because you're obsessed with America and said its like having a bit of America come to you. It's insane! These are not fancy candles, it's Bath and body works, they are cheap. Go and buy a Yankee candle or something! It's just mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ll take one for the team. Basically a live explaining the house situation to people who haven’t watched lives before by telling them on another live. She got the mortgage last time based on her self employed income, but that would never happen this time and she isn’t mentioning it to the mortgage people. They are remortgaging to buy their parents out to stay where they are. Parents have found a place they like. They aren’t ruling out moving next year or just staying. Worst case situation is staying where they are but then said it’s the best idea. Hair is still a grease ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being the kind of person who is willing to spend 70 quid on delivery charges and 25 customs charges just because you're obsessed with America and said its like having a bit of America come to you. It's insane! These are not fancy candles, it's Bath and body works, they are cheap. Go and buy a Yankee candle or something! It's just mental.
And she wants “American Christmas decorations” 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’re just like every other Xmas decoration.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she went on the internet looking like that. Poor girl, she definitely need some help.

Reactions: 2
Who even is she these days??? See a doctor mikallax its scary watching you have a breakdown in your videos. Where are her friends? She needs help! Why does she believe she is a 19 year old Californian girl in her head?

Reactions: 6
And she wants “American Christmas decorations” 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’re just like every other Xmas decoration.
It only took me a few visits to the USA to realise that, for the most part, we have equivalents for everything you can get there. It's crazy to me that people spend so much on Bath & Body Works candles (I know people IRL who bring back a suitcase full too) when you can more or less get the same stuff, minus the brand, from TK Maxx.

Palm Spring type vibe for the rug?? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Mikallax McDelusional
I'm dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the duck does she want a tween girls carry case? Seriously. Just bloody get a fishing tackle box and bling it up and use your cricut to decorate it too. Though what grown ass adult would do that is beyond me.

Why the duck does she want a tween girls carry case? Seriously. Just bloody get a fishing tackle box and bling it up and use your cricut to decorate it too. Though what grown ass adult would do that is beyond me.
Because she resents Ella being a teenager as she feels like she missed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.