Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents are away again?! How?!

She's half heartedly looking after their dog... she says he 'hibernates' when her parents go away... Eh?

Reactions: 6
Her parents are away again?! How?!

She's half heartedly looking after their dog... she says he 'hibernates' when her parents go away... Eh?
They have been away like 4 times in the last month or two?! Where on earth are they going? Things must be bad if they keep needing to escape.

She says she's buying Lee a weighted blanket for his birthday. People with anxiety usually like to use those, I wonder if she's turned him into a nervous wreck.

Reactions: 8
They have been away like 4 times in the last month or two?! Where on earth are they going? Things must be bad if they keep needing to escape.

She says she's buying Lee a weighted blanket for his birthday. People with anxiety usually like to use those, I wonder if she's turned him into a nervous wreck.
His nerves must be shot to pieces, he rarely knows from day to day what his lounge will look like ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I briefly watched the live this morning and in all honesty her hair doesn’t look like it’s been cut at all she’s still needing to go a good bit shorter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Another erratic live. So she’s thinking of buying a new massive tv, a ring doorbell, a weighted blanket (For Lee, no wonder he’s anxious) a coffee machine and artificial grass when all she really needs to buy is some shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another erratic live. So she’s thinking of buying a new massive tv, a ring doorbell, a weighted blanket (For Lee, no wonder he’s anxious) a coffee machine and artificial grass when all she really needs to buy is some shampoo.
I thought they were struggling to buy her parents out (was that just us assuming) .. Guess not

Reactions: 5
That should have been the thread title :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I agree she doesn't want to stay there. She and her parents bought the biggest widest 4 bed they could get, to maximise this whole 2 households situation. It's a box. If she was fancying a cosy 3 bed Victorian semi it's as far away as you can get.

Reactions: 9
I thought they were struggling to buy her parents out (was that just us assuming) .. Guess not
I thought that too but she’s spending money on crap and they’re booked up for I can’t mind in February next year and she said that was an expensive holiday for the life of me I can’t remember where was it Florida? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So I went through the tagged photos of her hair dresser and I think MBB talks a good game, but her hair dresser has cut loads of hair off other people! And they’ve gone much blonder! So I reckon online she gives it the big licks but gets there and backs off

Reactions: 8
I find it funny that in her mind she's got blonde hair now but if you showed a random person this photo and asked "what colour is this woman's hair?" they'd say brown! She is not blonde!
The lighting is tit and the grease makes it look way darker

Reactions: 3
I thought that too but she’s spending money on crap and they’re booked up for I can’t mind in February next year and she said that was an expensive holiday for the life of me I can’t remember where was it Florida? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah florida.

I bet she's had a lot of pressure from her parents to save and now they're buying them out sh feels like she can spend what she wants

Reactions: 4
How has Mikhila got the mortgage if she was in debt?

I have a £1000 debt in my name but it’s my brothers debt (did him a favour don’t even ask and it’s ruined my life and credit 🥺🥺🥺) and I can’t even get a MacBook from very on credit (btw I could afford it outright but I don’t fancy spending £1,200 in one go lol)

How has Mikhila got the mortgage if she was in debt?

I have a £1000 debt in my name but it’s my brothers debt (did him a favour don’t even ask and it’s ruined my life and credit 🥺🥺🥺) and I can’t even get a MacBook from very on credit (btw I could afford it outright but I don’t fancy spending £1,200 in one go lol)
I've often wondered this too! Did your brother miss any payments on it? I had some debt from my mid 20s and it wasn't very much but it really harmed my credit score. Its only now starting to improve and I'm 35! I've no idea how she got a huge mortgage in her own name only with a part time job and says she had debts AND someone taking out credit in her name multiple times. Her youtube earnings couldn't be that much. It's an odd one.

Reactions: 5
Just having debt isn't really a hindrance to getting a mortgage, but having bad credit is. It's the person who keeps stealing her identity which I think would be the biggest hurdle, but as long as you can get the bad-debt off your credit file then it's fine.
I do wonder how she got the total mortgage just in her name though.

Reactions: 4
In her video today she says several times “So we’re planing on buying a new coffee machine when we move” - she says “when we move” 2-3 times and each time I thought but wait what- you •aren’t• moving - so what are you talking about!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.